Just reminding you that you'll never make it if:

>you do coke after 25y/o
>you smoke cigarettes after 25
>you do meth or heroin more than once
>you have an amphetamine Rx for your "ADHD" but actually is for helping you to clean your room and exercise
>you take psychedelics more than a total of 10 times in your life or past the age of 30
>you get drink alcohol more than 3 times weekly
>you drink enough to get drunk more than once every couple of weeks
>you smoke weed more than a couple times a week
>you smoke weed to fall asleep
>you try to convince yourself that smoking weed is good for anything other than watching cartoons and eating ice cream

If you only do one or two of these theres still time to turn it around. Any more than that and you're a fucking loser. Also, roids is immediate ngmi.

Attached: Snorting-Cocaine.jpg (1200x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQVb6Cd-w8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coke is worse than meth, dumbass.

Kek

>Implying

That cute how opinionated you are user. Post your body. Cigarettes and amphetamine Rx is the only true shit the rest depends on the person

Excuse me but what the fuck?

Its definately not. Meth is the king of the gain goblins next to heroin.

Just a friendly reminfer that youll never make it if: you do any of these things even once post 18 years old and if you've done any of them besides drink in the years leading up to your 18th birthday

Yeah I don’t do any of these things and I’m still depressed lmao. The exception for roids is if you’re a pro bb, but if you’re just some gym rat trying to be big then NGMI

Attached: 10DF4DA9-D52C-452C-8F5B-C150DED845F4.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Tf no. I had friends get off coke just as easily as they got on simply because they didn't have the money, meth on the other hand can have you addicted instantly. Most coke addicts you see selling their grandmas car for drugs are addicted to something worse.

I dont see anything wrong with microdosing some shrooms every now and then

>smoking weed a couple times a week is ok
>doing psychs more than 10 times is bad
kys

>you take psychedelics more than a total of 10 times in your life or past the age of 30
honest question OP, what do you mean by this? why is 10 the limit? why can't people over 30 do pyschadelics?

Attached: xdwee.jpg (715x534, 66K)

>no mention of cumbrain
ngmi

Meth is just amphetamine that's more potent per unit of weight, but it's still just regular speed effects-wise, it's not some monster drug from hell. It's got a bad rep, because poor people do it, but it's nowhere near as addictive as coke.

If you're doing meth, you'd probably be drinking booze or huffing paint if meth was never invented, but coke can take you from the top of the societal ladder to the bottom of it in a blink of an eye.
And yeah, then you'll probably be doing meth or smoking crack, because snorting coke will get too expensive.

>you try to convince yourself that smoking weed is good for anything other than watching cartoons and eating ice cream

Attached: FBD8097D-A0CB-4510-9432-7249BDE0ACD9.png (574x400, 268K)

what an absolute fatty thing to say, you're fat aren't you

>this succesful person smokes weed
>therefore it must have no harm

10-1=9 bro

Imagine not having the -1 then you would have the 10 right? I hope you understand me

Also joe rogan is shit and looks very deprived

Have you ever met someone that’s permafried?

these, psychs are the only justifiable drugs, op is clearly a pothead who is ngmi

*deprified

youtube.com/watch?v=dQVb6Cd-w8s

>t. never done psychedelics

>t. Drug abusing loser

>You have ever seen, let alone touched, a recreational drug
>You drink coffee, tea or "energy" beveragae
>You have ever done a shot of alcohols
>You take any medication for psychological conditions like pain or "ADHD"
>You have ever even considered huffing a bong of weed

Attached: 1538585583843.png (1821x1276, 12K)

If I never done psychs I would think it’s nothing but dude fractals but I know way too many people who seem like they’re lobotomized because they’ve done too much acid or now larp as if they’re some sort of smurf character because they’ve done way too many shrooms.

The amount of numbers in the OP points to autism.

>>you do coke after 25
Quit around 25
>>you smoke cigarettes after 25
I did but quit
>>you do meth or heroin more than once
Never have or will
>>you have an amphetamine Rx for your "ADHD" but actually is for helping you to clean your room and exercise
No but I have some modafinil on hand for emergencies
>>you take psychedelics more than a total of 10 times in your life or past the age of 30
This depends on the person how you use them. I plan on using mushrooms periodically for the rest of my life as a tool for continued personal growth. I've learned something new and become more at peace every time I've used them and they've never been anything but beneficial so far, unlike literally every other drug I've tried.
>>you get drink alcohol more than 3 times weekly
No, agreed.
>>you drink enough to get drunk more than once every couple of weeks
No, again agreed.
>>you smoke weed more than a couple times a week
No, I'd argue even less.
>>you smoke weed to fall asleep
No, it keeps me up anyway.
>>you try to convince yourself that smoking weed is good for anything other than watching cartoons and eating ice cream
Not since I was a teenager.

OP is at least 90% based and redpilled. Entertaining thread.

What if I just sell coke, is that okay?

Depends, can you sell me some?

This

People really underestimate the use of psychedlics, MDMA molly shrooms or whatever the fuck they think has no harm

I live in the netherlands where weed is legal and lsd mdma is easy to get, there is a noticable epidemic of people who are in a “bad trip” forever, derealisation, depersonalisation, schizophrenia and altered brain receptors are no joke

>inb4 but weed is harmless bro

Youll learn, I experience the effects all around me, the brain is something difficult to heal sometimes its permanent

>you don’t smoke weed
>you don’t do psychedelics
>you post on Jow Forums and lift weights and take supplements

10-9.9=0.1 Timothy

Imagine comparing a 0.1 to a 9 and choosing to go with the 0.1. I hope you understand me.

Nice postulatikn user, I suppose roids alright if you are legitimate pro and not just an insta thot.

Why do you feel such a strong desire to escape from reality?

Psychs have diminishing returns. If you aren't able to have the revelations you need, or hold onto these revelations, after a handful of trips, then you either have a tenuous relationship with your own reality that requires intervention beyond that of psychedelics, or you just like le squiggly lines and wavy colors and misuse the drug entirely, despite fiercely defending it as being "not like the other drugs".

Your mid/late twenties is like prime time to do coke since that's when most people can actually afford it

>pointing out hypocrisy is feeling a strong desire to escape from reality
???

The response of a stoner

Wasnt expecting anything better anyway have a nice one

Attached: AEA05C11-A51E-4F2F-8084-6A245A3DCFDA.png (530x432, 119K)

adding on
>You have ever thought about sexual intercourse
>You have ever been within 500 feet of a minority
>You have ever needed to wipe after taking a shit
>You have ever even considered that you're posting on Jow Forums right now and obviously aren't going to make it anyway you fuckin weirdo

I agree with all of that pretty strongly except mushrooms. The risks you mention are very real, but I'd also argue anyone retarded enough to abuse mushrooms is already a lost cause. You can't fix stupid. When used responsibly, one can continue to use mushrooms periodically for their entire like with no permanent or long term negative side effects.

Based

>derealisation, depersonalisation, schizophrenia and altered brain receptors are no joke

Emphasizing this. You guys can shill the Roganpill all you want but this shit alters your brain chemistry and is not to be fucked with lightly. All it takes is once too many times of taking psychs for you let a little bit of your mental control slip for the rest of your life.

no. YOU will never make it setting your judgement upon others. are we not all from the same source? lift the weights, aswell as others, man.

>going for a thin line when there is a much bigger and better one right next to you
>making it
chose one

If the point you are trying to make is that these criteria are disproportionate, I'd be inclined to agree that weed should be used a lot less frequent. I stopped smoking weed years ago and think that zero weed is best but I know some people can smoke weed as a manageable habit, much like drinking. That being said, both drinking amd smoking are bad for you and are best to abatain from entirely.

Okay, mom

arbitrary criteria for making it chalked up by an internet virgin incel
have sex nigga, no1 cares

im 31 and want to try dmt so bad... thanks joe rogan

Attached: P A T R O L E D.webm (640x900, 1.69M)

Do you think that “use under control” will let you use a foreign substance that changes the way your brain works, will really zero out the risk of having a bad episode or something in your brain changing in the bad way? Yes you can use it time to time and let your brain “heal” but trauma is very real all it takes is one molecule to do the wrong thing

Look at all these “woke” gurus they keep talking about how woke they are and sprituality and what not, when in reality they are psychotic either delusional with manic episodes

“Third eye” lol no. How about third anti psychotic RX of the day to keep you from killing yourself

Attached: CBE671E9-D03E-4476-A14E-EABFEA534719.jpg (428x297, 33K)

Back in the day I did heroin, meth, and crack all the time. Did psychedelics more times than I can count, including all the psychedelics you've heard of and many that you haven't. I haven't done any of these in years, and I'm slowing down on my cigarettes. Used to smoke weed every day, now I smoke post workout as I've found it helps, meaning I might smoke 3 or 4 times a week. I might drink red wine once a week.

Doing pretty well now at 24.

Typical sober addict "I had it worst" rambling. I've been to rehab, nobody there would tell you that the person sitting next to them had a harder time getting sober.
Cocaine simply gives a better high, that's why it's many times more expensive than meth.

Attached: 022F7822-61A2-4442-B2E4-26ACDB988392.jpg (512x512, 94K)

Based

I never did any of those things and I'm 27 years old.
I am also a kissless virgin.

But atleast I can lift heavy things up and down am i rite haha

That's wrong. The leaves that produce cocaine have to be grown close to the equator, that's why you always here about Columbian cocaine. You basically can't produce cocaine in the US without a good green house, but even at that it would be incredibly expensive, inefficient, and sketchy considering less than 1% of the leaf is actual cocaine. Basically, its required to be exported here. Meanwhile, a brain dead meth head can make meth in a cooler at home. Apparently you can make it pretty easily at home with chemicals that are all fairly easy to get. Its completely inorganic, meaning you can make it anywhere on earth pretty much as long as you have air conditioning. Not only that, but meth last up to 12 hours, while cocaine lasts 30 minutes. A meth head will smoke maybe 2 or 3 times a day, while a coke head will go through an 8 ball in a day.

You are doing better than most of the people in this thread who are making excuses for their self harming behavior

post body you fat fuck

Then why the fuck people still bother producing, smuggling and selling coke?
An inferior product that's more expensive to produce disappears from the market.

Never been prescribed amphetamines but am on them daily thanks to overprescribed friends
Used to be a lazy video game incel now im social, hit the gym, and am in second year of med school. Really is a game changer
>anything you can do with amphetamines you can do without them with some extra effort
Dont care

did all these things , still own a business and am maried. own a gym in good shape. smoke er day drink right now

fuckers

>after 25 y/o

That's an arbitrary number you made up to feel better about wasting your own early 20s. Nice job, retard.

>I cant refute your statement so you should post an image of yourself so I can have something to cut you down about

OP the richest and most alpha members of society are constantly drinking and doing drugs especially cocaine. the biggest chads on earth

Because they are completely different drugs? A meth head is someone who doesn't give a fuck, or has a job that requires a lot of energy throughout the day. Regardless, this person is poor. A coke head has the money to drop on coke all the time, and doesn't want the people at their office to notice that they are tweaking, because you can tell if someone is on meth. On cocaine, you'll get a nasty hangover, but not only is the hangover manageable after getting used to it from doing coke for a long time, but you can play it off that you're a drunk which is much more socially acceptable than being into meth or coke.
People are also much more willing to do coke. A good portion of regular people have done coke at some point in their lives. Not nearly as many people have ever done meth, and I actually used to know a lot of people who really didn't like meth but would happily do cocaine and heroin. Its not like the highs are even really all too comparable either. I mean, they both give you energy, but its a different high.

Can’t stand fucking retards like this about add, wasted half my life being fucking miserable dealing with turbo add because I believed dipshits lile you who say adhd is made up.

Tried literally Every natural remedy you can think of.
You know what worked? When i fibally brokw down and started takibg dexedrine because thw symptoms were so bad i felt zero reward from doing anything to the point life wasn't worth living.
And surprise surprise, my quality of life has never been better than ever and ive been on it for years with zero side effects
And yet i still deal with retards likw you who think know everything and have it all figured out telling people how to live their lives.
Fucking pisses me off so many people in this thread agree, stop spreading this misinformation.

lmao this coping brainfried junkie can't even write a single sentence right

My phone is slow, too much time to correct.

But since youre such an expert on the matter, tell me, what is the danger of takibg amphetamines for treatment?
How do you think it fries your brain? explain.

I have bipolar disorder and stopped taking Lamictal (it's similar to Benzos) because of the negative side effects & addictiveness. Trust me, i was addicted and didn't even know until i tried to get off it. These prescription psychological drugs will FUCK YOU UP user. A lot of them cause permanent chemical changes in your brain from long-term use.

Sure if you absolutely cannot live without them, go for it. Take your meds. But most people are just weak or dumb, and haven't learned how to deal with their illness the natural way. How did our ancestors ever survive without psychoactive drugs?

I think it's a good thing that these boards pressure people to live drug free. Most people can do it, but don't want to give up things like alcohol (in my case) that exacerbates and brings out my manic & depressive episodes.

I've re-learned to live without drugs, and part of that was having to learn to live without alcohol. Most people have lifestyle choices they don't want to give up, and so they continue to either suffer or take meds.

i had an adderall prescription but i was selling it to buy all my food for meal planning

I have no plans to ever stop tripping on acid once every month

Attached: 1559472156616.jpg (1165x781, 1.9M)

If I get enough (You)s I’ll enlighten the board as to the actual lifestyle of a 25 y/o in Manhattan making $300k a year working in private equity

Spoiler alert it involves cocaine and beautiful women

>Inb4 no you aren’t, happy to also have a conversation about, say, how valuation for software businesses depends on tricky working capital accounting because of not tax affecting deferred revenue

Here’s what the body of college sports frat boy turned meme workout class enthusiast looks like, for added measure

Attached: E148A8CE-A035-4D4F-9A8D-0BEE357C2E03.jpg (1379x1235, 298K)

Ive take Molly 5 times in my life last time was in 2017. I also smoked weed daily up until a few months ago. Am i fuck?

HEY OP you're gonna grow up to be a REAL LOSER

AND WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Should add that i smoked weed daily for 3 years.

>>you do coke after 25
Quit around 21
>>you smoke cigarettes after 25
quit at 24, restarted at 26 but requitted after 4 months, i'm almost 27
>>you do meth or heroin more than once
never
>>you have an amphetamine Rx for your "ADHD" but actually is for helping you to clean your room and exercise
i take no meds at all outside D vitamin because i dont like sun. i probably have ADD and sometimes it sucks but i can deal with it and will never take meds for it. have done some MDMA around 19-21 but no more like coke.
>>you take psychedelics more than a total of 10 times in your life or past the age of 30
never
>>you get drink alcohol more than 3 times weekly
drink some gin tonics or beers one/two time a month if anything, drink half glass of wine while eating 3-4 days a week, its healty ;)
>>you drink enough to get drunk more than once every couple of weeks
max two gin tonic or two medium beers like i said, both didnt get me even slighty drunk.
>>you smoke weed more than a couple times a week
tried weed probably 5 time in whole life, never liked it
>>you smoke weed to fall asleep
/
>>you try to convince yourself that smoking weed is good for anything other than watching
/

i-i'm gonna make it? right?

Based and non-degenerate pilled

>holy shit the seething itt LMAO GET RECKED DRUG ADDICTS

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

>no timestamp
>no proof of any of that shit
Nice larp

>Manhattan
>$300k

Fuck off poorfag. You can barely afford to live in someone's studio apartment closet. Stop acting like some big baller.

Oh and private equity is a gay way of saying your company invests in other companies. Whoopdy fucking do, not impressive.

Well overall its not good to be dependent on a substance. In the long term, you are conditioning your brain's norepinephrine and dopamine receptors, which will mess with your reward system. Since your brain constantly experiences norepinephrine and dopamine, it will likely make anything else in life less rewarding to some extent. This includes getting laid, falling in love, enjoying food, etc. less impactful. You're life is already moving faster psychologically because you are up all the time, but you're life will become less rewarding which will also speed up your life.
It can also lead to many physical problems as well. Malnutrition, erectile dysfunction, and irregular heartbeats to name a few off the top of my head. Learning to live without amphetamines will give you a bit of an award, as you'll also learn to deal with whatever your mental health issue is in a natural way. I have bipolar and was on medication for a while, but I've found that playing guitar and working out are good uses of my energy during an episode.

>Why do you feel such a strong desire to escape from reality?

Clearly you've never microdosed.

>just reminding you that you’ll never make it
Literally could’ve stopped there

This is a good portion of America. From ages 16-21, its fairly common to smoke weed regularly, especially for men. It usually tapers off around 21-22 because either the stress of college is over, or you start to realize that smoking weed is getting in the way of what you're trying to get done. That and getting high is just no longer as exciting once you've mostly gotten it out of your system. If you were drinking, it would be a completely different story, but weed is addictive, and while molly is technically addictive its very hard to get addicted to it.

Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) has so little effect on nor epinephrine that it cannot be measured as far as i know.

Also the problems you listed are a result of amphetamine addiction, dose makes the poison user.
For a person with add, a therapeutic dose is not high enough to cause a depletetion of neuro transmitters (15mg a day personally)
What you are talking about sounds like dopamine downrwgulation which is what happens when your brain is frequently and consistently flooded with unnaturally higj levels of dopamine.
This WILL NOT happen on the doses prescribwd for treatment, especially in a brain that does not release a normal amount of those transmitters.

Make no mistake, the dose i am on has never ever given me a rush or made me feel anything close to being high. It is not supposed to, the effect is subtle and is meant to ease you into a more stable mood.
I jave become freed from constantly seeking stimulantion since taking it, because im not constant’y craving stimulation anymore.

>I jave become freed from constantly seeking stimulantion since taking it, because im not constant’y craving stimulation anymore.
and that is how you kill a brilliant mind, congrats user.

I've never done marijuana and I'm 26. Is it worth trying once or should I just never do it?

How so?

>You have ever been within 500 feet of a minority
do myself or family members count?

I mean, if you're already at a point in your life where your career is going well, there's no real harm in it. If you start smoking weed, just choose the right times to do it, like at night when you have nothing to do anyway.

25 y/O here

>you do coke after 25y/o
Stopped 3 years ago do to levamisole, didnt use often anyways.
>you smoke cigarettes after 25
Don't smoke
>you do meth or heroin more than once
Never tried meth, did heroin on several occasions as a teenager, but never hinged. Probably wouldn't take any again unless it was really good stuff and I was in vacation.
>you have an amphetamine Rx for your "ADHD" but actually is for helping you to clean your room and exercise
ADHD isn't real.
Have done psychedelics more than 10 times, but younger than 30. Can't tell what you mean here. Currently doing psychedelics 2-3 times/year.
>you get drink alcohol more than 3 times weekly
Quit alcohol entirely over a year ago. Will occasionally make an exception if it's really good stuff and it's with someone important to me like my grandpa.
>you drink enough to get drunk more than once every couple of weeks
Don't drink, wouldn't get drunk if I did.
Smoke weed 2-3 times/month
Hardest sedative I take is chamomile
Smoking weed is a good excuse to invite myself to stoner girls' apartments

Am I going to make it, or did I do too many psychedelics? I think I'm permanently convinced that the world is fake now, but idk if that was the psychedelics or just the crushing banality of modern life in North America.

>They haven't taken the straight edge pill

Have fun killing yourself fellas!

nice 4th grade logic

20 years old here
I've never smoked anything, never vaped, and never drank alcohol. It was difficult at first but at this point I've been holding out long enough that I don't think I'll fall into temptation ever.

The OP implies that ADHD rx is fine if you need it but bad if you have a bullshit diagnosis and use it to try and limitless yourself.

By the way you write and reading comp it seems like you need more than adhd meds, maybe some sort of anti-retard pill or a lobotomy or something.

Put a sock in it,loser

I don't need to know if this is fake enough to know how pathetic this user is for posting this. Either way, you sound like a sad and lonely person trying to compensate for something if you have to beat your chest like this.

Weed is a meme, don't bother.

Rode this until the booze part

Sounds like you have a good grip on things by and large but my best advice to you would be to stop taking psychedelics before you think it's time to quit. By then you will have already done yourself damage.

no

I dont really think psychedelic use is harmful unless you're a complete retard about it (which a lot of people are). I grow psychedelic cacti, which I eat once per year, in July or August, and I occasionally take a light dose of mushrooms if I'm starting to feel a little depressed.

Based, I only drink black coffee and microdose LSD as a nootropic.

Attached: smiling muscle god.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Because crack is highly addictive, even more so than meth

I have had issues with weed in the past and recently. I am currently coming off a 5 month frequent smoking binge. I got tired of getting stoned and I will am for three months without weed.

Attached: 1519361320183.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Just reminding you, op, that you will never make it if you
>Judge others while not taking a hard look at your own faults
>Insult and belittle others because you are terrified of being beneath someone
>Spread lies to others because you are too afraid to try things for yourself
I believe the power to make it is in every man, but you must stop this behavior

Attached: images.jpg (478x641, 35K)

You'll never make it if you aren't a virign before marriage.

unironically based, regardless of faith or lack thereof

meth don't come from a plant

Attached: ap_225169537506-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

>Try weed
>Im tired from it
>Decide to try it an hour before bed
>Decide to take a nice warm shower
>Lay in bed
>Gone within 5 minutes
>Wake up feeling comfy and warm

I havent done it again but don't shit on it.