Are these things based? They have em for free at my job so I usually eat one before or after my workout

Are these things based? They have em for free at my job so I usually eat one before or after my workout

Attached: quest bar.jpg (300x300, 23K)

whey powder is better but for free they’re ok

>free
>you're only eating one
???

they're popular among anorexics but i vote for whey powder if you want to look good

If you have them for free eat em, otherwise they tend to be really expensive.

Attached: 1553980194925.jpg (4032x2268, 2.28M)

Those are Moi Buenos with a big glass of milk

If they're free have them, otherwise stuff like this tends to be pretty expensive.

Can you please post your body already

>cinnamon roll
>not smores, chocolate chip or mint choco

NOT based

There are better, cheaper protein bars. But if you’re getting them for free, then sure.

Attached: 1552766080309.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

What protein bars do you recommend?

If they were free I'd eat them all the time, free easy to eat protein.

>not oatmeal chocolate chip
+2g fiber, bay-bee.

A constant reminder of how shit diet food is when it mimics that taste of calorie-dense sugary foods. At a level of calories that sucks when yiu’re Cutting.

Anyone ever try these? I saw Birthday Cake at a supermarket the other day, was afraid to pick it up because I had a BC flavoured protein thing from someone else once and didn't like it.

Attached: PMB_12count_open-web_1000x.png (700x540, 368K)

Do you guys eat a protein shake the same day you eat a protein dense bar like these? I get kind of nervous consuminggtoo much protein from non-real food sources in one day.

>processed foods
Good goy

based user

I like em because they’re the only decent tasting bars with little sugar

Nutritionist and Naturpath/nutritionist say: if they're under 230 calories, then they're OK. Quest as a company is not the worst. Yeah, can be expensive

Show hardware

The bars are pretty mediocre, and expensive.

The chips, however, are fucking god-tier, and I’d eat them multiple times a day if they weren’t as expensive as platinum by weight.

Beef jerky. Deer jerky. Turkey jerky.

Those are you best protein bar options

Dude I never do I have the same thing as you. Its probably fine but for me I can't bring myself to do it.
Also op, fucking eat them, free quest bars is fantastic. Only reason I do not eat them like every other day at least is because they are so damn expensive

If you go too crazy, you're gonna blow out your asshole due to the sugar alcohols that aren't readily absorbed and pushed into your large intestine, where gas evolution occurs due to microbial activity as they utilize them for substrate. Similar to if you eat too much fiber too soon.
In moderation, my friends.

I don't think I've ever heard a better bar than Quest's.
Once or twice I thought I did but those got increasingly weird tasting after having them more than once.

If I had a hot plate at my desk it'd be a lot easier not to, but I already 'waste' my lunch going t othe gym with my bros, so I don't have much choice.

Honestly, for bars, I tend to just get like one or two of each flavor and each brand. It costs like 10% more because you don’t get a bulk discount, but it prevents you getting sick and tired of them.

I don't eat these all day, I get most of my protein from beef and fish

why the fuck are you using plastic utensils?

this thread feels like an ad. notice the bots? "if it were free" makes it have a higher perceived value.

This shit is a vaguely better candy bar. It gives you bad gut bacteria that craves more of itself

>activated charcoal
hmmm

They're pretty pricey normally, so if you're getting them free, take advantage.

lol theyre doubling down

Oh good! You’re giving them out for free? Now I have something to give homeless people so I don’t look like a jackass/racist/elitist/asshole when I tell the crusty fucks I don’t have money.

I'm surprised nobody is reeing over Quest being purchased by the Atkins company today.

Atkins choc mint bars are pretty good.

Trust me, motherfucker, I'm not a bot. Obviously real food is better.

Attached: Taste Of A Liar.jpg (480x370, 34K)

I’d rather eat a KIND bar. At least the nuts (and sometimes fruits) have some macros you can use. Also they’re typically fewer calories for a bar; most KIND bars top out at 200 cals, seen some as low as 160 a bar, but Quest is always 200-250.

Quest bars taste like a hard paste with flavor. Theyre fine with milk. Birthday cake was nasty as hell

I buy the protein Clif bars instead. $7.70 for 6 20-21g bars vs $1.50/bar for1 Quest 20g

If they're free take as many as you can, just meet your macros.

Lol trash

I don't because I have the same hang up as you. Makes me wonder why I drink protein shakes in the first place instead of just shoving more beef down my throat

sometimes i eat a little charcoal from my fire place when i'm trying to hold in a shit

Attached: 1561003433471.png (312x270, 79K)

>Diet root beer
found the guy who dosn't workout

Target has a frosted donut flavor and it takes exactly like a fucking greasy donut and it confuses the fuck out of my brain

Quest bars mean you crush the puss bro