I'm going to be doing dorm room living for the next 2-4 years. I'm going to have a small fridge and no useable kitchen...

I'm going to be doing dorm room living for the next 2-4 years. I'm going to have a small fridge and no useable kitchen, so I'm trying to be as cost/storage efficient as possible while still getting enough good food for gains. They have a cafeteria but I'm planning for if they just have zero nutritionally viable food there (deep fried chicken, frozen waffles, low quality pizza, etc.)

Instant Oatmeal
Chia Seeds (For omega-3s, can’t eat fish here without stinking up the place)
Canned Chicken Breast
Mixed Greens (Spinach, kale, ect., stored in the fridge)
Whole Wheat Bread
Milk (Stored in the fridge)
Apples/Seasonal Fruit (Stored in the fridge)
Whey Protein Isolate
Canned Chili
Natty Peanut Butter
Honey

What do you guys think of my list so far? I'm also thinking of buying a big ass slow cooker and just dumping beef cubes, seasonings, and other chili stuff to make my own chili since the canned chili is so damn high in sodium. Pic isn't my actual dorm, just what I'm sure will be very similar.

Attached: 9125_157640807461_649207461_2889218.jpg (604x453, 26K)

Just rent an apartment, what are you poor?

This, living in res was my worst year for gains

I'm sure you can find good food in the dining hall. Most of what mine cooked wasn't very healthy but I could always go make my own sandwich in the sandwich bar or go to the grill and they'd give you a grilled chicken breast if you asked for it. Get a microwave and hot water kettle

Are you going to school in the US?

If so, rush. Then sophomore year move in with your fraternity. You'll have a space of your own, it'll always be fun, your brothers will probably want to go lift with you, and you'll get all the social stimulation you wouldn't get otherwise if you just stayed on boards like this. Oh and your rent will be absurdly low.

Attached: c11.jpg (608x800, 83K)

this is a good idea OP, if you're at a big school there is a high likelihood that your fraternity house would have a chef there who cooks breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the food being included in your fraternity dues.

Work on this OP

Attached: 1565600879526.jpg (920x972, 131K)

>house cook
God I wish. We're too cheap for that, and IFC prohibits any on campus house from having a chef. That said our house is aprtment style and every apartment (shared by 4 guys each) has a kitchen.

I fucking wish we had a cook, all the sororities do. And our dues are still fucking $1200 a semester. I would complain but we have an $80k social budget this fall, so it's being put to good use.

Attached: 65.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

Air Force dorms? Kek, I swear every single base has the exact same furniture.

I just got out of the dorms, it ain't so bad bro. Although if you have a roommate it looks like you're in tech school. Good luck, I fucking hated tech school.

>we have an $80k social budget this fall
jesus fucking christ, bama?

Florida State

>only one chance at life
>didnt join a frat

Attached: 1523490419002.png (804x802, 137K)

Honestly, that dorm looks so comfy. I miss college. I got a studio for grad school...

Good times. Don't grow up too quick because now all I have to look forward to is 4:00pm every day, the weekend, and any reason to leave work early. Also, be sure to fuck plenty of girls at college, because my sex life dried up completely afterwards and I refuse to talk to chicks at work. Good luck friend.

Attached: 1549765875377.jpg (1680x1050, 478K)

Can you get an air fryer?

definitely do this user

That's a nice 3000gt

>Air Force
Fuck off gay nigger. Army here. Try sleeping on the ground in the middle of the desert, freezing cold, etc....for weeks at a time, multiple times a year.

And our barracks are shitty, have old prison mats for mattresses, black mold & cockroaches everywhere, half the time A/C doesn't work or water has lead contamination.

I hate you for having nice things.

>army
>muh life so bad
Fuck off with your dick measuring contest, dogface

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

>dying for israel
kek

airman cammies in ops pic. do brain-ups you idiot

Attached: artworks-000582597158-dbva9m-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Instant pot. Plug it in at an outlet outside. Study for an hour. Bang! fucking POT. ROAST.

I was replying to the faggot saying he was in the Airforce, not claiming that the OP pic was Army.

Gas yourself nigger.

I can smell the estrogen from here. You disgust me.

Get a instapot, cook in bulk, then pull the internal pot and refrigerate it. Get a bunch of disposable bowls and spoons, whenever you want a meal spoon it out into a paper bowl, microwave it if you are a pussy. Once you finish everything in the pot rinse it out in the shower and cook another batch.

"I shall either find a way or make one."

Lel are you at sheppard?

This, enjoy college once it lasts, because once you start work it is soul sucking.

>frat faggot

wow a florida state frat star on Jow Forums, crazy. even crazier imagining how this social stud is probably also a computer science/engineering/finance major who will be a millionaire by 25 as well

Do you happen to listen to negative-xp anaon?

currently typing this from my frat house, definitely do this. I now have at least 10 people I can regularly hit up to go to the gym, and am slowly learning how to cook
>T. fat frat sophomore

Apparently you can cook a lot of different food in a rice cooker for example stew or risotto so you might be able to use that.

rice cooker, toaster oven, microwave, brita
what more do you need