Am I the only one on here who doesn't want ripped abs...

Am I the only one on here who doesn't want ripped abs? I honestly feel like they make you look try-hard and overcompensating. Especially the ripped veiny ones. Something like pic related is my goal body - I want good muscle mass and somewhat definition, but not that tryhard ripped look. Do girls actually like that?

Attached: nattygoal.png (503x826, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566864670420.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop obsessing over what girls think you bitch

>Do girls actually like that?
You have no idea how much girls love 6-packs

stop overthinking

But for example I don't like abs on girls. I like girls to have a bit of thiccness to them.

girls think you have a great body if you're a skinny dyel with a six pack

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1566864670420.webm

serious question, do you have autism?

DESU I am just trying to get to a flat stomach. Abs would be nice but rn my goal is no pansito amigo

you are fucking retarded. the only reason that guy doesnt look ripped is because hes pale. If he had even the slightest tan you would think he is tryhard

Yes we do like it, but always remember there's different strokes for different folks.

how to get this body pls help

Imagine falling for the thicc meme.

It's just fat. They're fat women who don't take care of their bodies. They shouldn't be given the time of day.

Attached: c62f2715cae38867_Pulp-Fiction-Uma-Thurman.jpg (550x407, 48K)

God l wish my legs were the size of those chonkers

sexy, cute bulge

This. "Thicc" women look like dogshit the second they take off their clothes and all the fat spills out all over the place.

Attached: Dtgxf7gXgAEHEiy.jpg (960x1200, 170K)

>thicc
>fat
wtf you talking about, cunt?

>Do girls actually like that?
Yes but you have to weigh what you want vs what they want.
It's all about distribution and looks. Plenty of hot chicks who are fit, plenty of hot chicks who are technically overweight too but have nice faces, innie pusies and are well proportioned.

Look at this fucking faggot. Just kys youreself already

Is it common to find women with six packs that have like a layer of fat over them? like the pictures of the popular crossfit women?
Its so hot, the ripped but thick look, not the skinny veiny bodybuilder competition shit. I just want to know if thats actually common.

no

So you've discovered that having low body fat doesn't equate maximum efficient strength in a healthy individual

I wish more people would come to terms That being ripped as you young people call it is really just having a low body fat. Plenty of skeletons are considered ripped by non lifters just because they are low body fat

Now leave humanity behind

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-161045_Adblock Browser.jpg (554x919, 203K)

Bottom line: Girls like men who look intimidating to other men. They don't know what they like because they are fucking clueless. Instead they will pick up on social cues of men in groups. If other men give off the vibe that they will not give you shit, girls will like what you look like.

I hate that our culture makes trying hard at things something to ridicule. You’re an insecure faggot afraid to fail, or more accurately, to be seen failing

My ex liked my abs, I was very lean back then, serratus and everyting. So no OP. I would go with pic related but more defined core, enough to be seen without flexing. Women are pretty basic, but i dont blame them. We men like tits and ass and thats that

Attached: remember.jpg (1919x2404, 3.05M)

Sorry I meant to say, that your pic is very good, except that it would be better to be a little bit leaner in terms of bodyfat, but muscle-wise that build looks goals af. Saved that pic for inspo

I don't know if any more definition is necessary here

Absolutely based

Hi Mark

>top right
OH GOD NOT AGAIN IM COOOOOOOOOMING

This is a perfect body. But it's very hard to get compared to abs. To look this thicc and still have some muscle definition, still not looking fat compared to having abs is a lot harder.

You are so socially inept what the heck
>How can girls like abs when i (a guy) dont like abs?

yes. i look kinda like that and girls compliment my legs and touch them. go get it, motherfucker.

>for girls
Who cares? They think a 120lb male has a good body if they have a pretty face. Anybody denying this is just flat out wrong. That body is leaner than the average football player and these high school kids ITT are pretending they're not attractive to women. Don't become a bloatlord but if you can see your core when you flex your abs you're lean enough.

>without abs
Stronger.
More athletic (can produce more force.)
More energy for every task
You actually fill out your frame
Can actually recover from your workouts
You don't feel small all the time when you have to go into the real world instead of posting shirtless bathroom selfies on instagram.
Look more like an adult
All around more useful

>with abs
You have abs and people think you run track or something.