Does the gas from eating so much fucking protein ever go away? This shit is fucking righteous

Does the gas from eating so much fucking protein ever go away? This shit is fucking righteous

Attached: a4ff801.jpg (750x514, 32K)

>does it ever go away?
have you tried blowing it out your ass?

Your gas wont be so bad if you stop eating processed fake protein

Eat real meat. Chicken Beef Pork Lamb Duck Tuna Salmon

skim milk and liquid eggs whites dont agree with me, otherwise i'm good

What's the difference between a piano and a salmon?
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna salmon!

get out!

A+

I had bad gas for a long time. It was so bad it became painful to hold in farts while at work, at school, or with friends at the movies. I was also bulkiing for a REALLY long time too.
Later, I tried IF at a caloric deficit and my gas and bloatines disappeared.
Turns out you may be having gas because your body just needs a break from processing the shit-ton of food you consume everyday. Do a cut for at least a month. It may help.

What the hell are you even talking about, the meat is what makes my chocolate ring prolapse. Have you ever been to a barbeque? There is a reason thet are made outside, and no it's not the smoke.

>makes my chocolate ring prolapse

Attached: mfw_choco_ring.jpg (636x418, 73K)

I'm cutting but still taking protein powder. My farts and bowel movements are still rank as fuck.

Oh, it does, sir doggo. It's the worse aroind women, people think i'm trying to look tough, while i'm just trying to keep all that gas from falling out. Why am i still ashamed of my body? I love sausage!

>holding in farts
that's pretty fucking beta of you

>what a dumbass

Yeah keep eating processed bulk forming foods and keep fightimg gas bloating and hemorrhoids. I don't really give a shit

Attached: mfw_op_is_fag.png (253x85, 56K)

When it's at a point of making a whole room of people leave or think there's a gas leak, it's not so much beta, more of just courtesy

Attached: 6d84c27.jpg (1024x1396, 197K)

Processed fake protein as in whey protein? I've been taking Garden of Life brand Plant based protein. That should be less processed than whey, no?

Attached: 176347f.jpg (720x1012, 108K)

your body will get used to it eventually and it will be less severe, but it won't go away

Jesus Christ. Absolutely based post.

I wasn't consuming any powders at the time of my cut. That could be your culprit.

It's essential I hold my farts in to preserve my social standing among my pool of friends and coworkers. Sometimes I wish farting wasn't such a big deal. I feel like if I were to accidentally let one out - even a little toot - in a room of my peers, I would be cast out and forever remembered as "that guy who farted once."

Attached: sad-stressed-unhappy-depressed-sweating-man-14177296[1].jpg (1248x1300, 150K)

Bravo, sir

Mother of god, i'm just gonna light it on fire the next time it comes out. I just can't stand the smell anymore.

based Jow Forumstard

How do you guys live with the proteine farts? Do you just make people around you, the people you love and respect smell it? Or some inncocent bystanders, people that you don't know, and certainly have no beef with, do you make them smell your beef? Where is the line between chad and grose? What if i gross them out, lads? How do i fuck them then?

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef not everyone can pee soup.

Attached: FE9E3099-4F19-4A1E-9725-E25C70ACE906.jpg (625x626, 31K)

kecked

Clean your shaker bottle very good. That is a very likely contributor.

it goes away yes, If you learn how to cook with real ingredients.
taking 250 grams of protein and zero farts
when I start to fart I know that I need to take a shit