Post hair copes that work

Post hair copes that work

No shampoo
>used to clog my shower drain weekly while using the poison head and shoulders
>stopped using shampoo completely 2 months ago
>not a single drain cloggage since. Hardly any hairs ever fall out
>hair so much thicker and dense allowing me to style it as if I am not even receding

Attached: jude-law-widows-peak-ccl.jpg (592x800, 95K)

>good genetics
My hair is blonde and thick like a fuckin angry arab but straight and silky
Hairlets btfo

Having good genetics

>poison head and shoulders
oh shit is it really? I just started using it

Attached: 1540195019968.jpg (955x863, 128K)

I have not user shampoo in 6 years, my hair is amazing, not balding either, but my brother is

I tried the nopoo for a while but the moment I got back on I really started having worries about balding and haven't recovered. I spent most of today concerned that my hair on the sides is thinning and I woke up noticing that there's practically no volume compared to what I had a year or two ago
What do Jow Forums

I shampoo once a week to not dry my hair too much.

Post hair

Bunch of brown haired faggots claim they're blond but they're really just the Manlets of hair

I thought it was just me. I developed some kind of allergy to every kind of shampoo and conditioner, salon brand, or not. I can get away with using it once a week. I stopped seeing hair in the bottom of the tub, and my hair seems thicker and easier to style. Fuck shampoo.

How do you avoid getting dandruff? Im afraid that after two weeks of no shampoo my hair will smell like hippie hair and develop some kind of nasty dandruff

Try out these maybe? If not, suppress testosterone levels.

Attached: 1566878416081.jpg (500x424, 23K)

can never tell if the people in these threads are serious but why would you suppress your test levels just to avoid the inevitable? almost everyone will bald in their lifetime bro its not worth castrating uyourself over

High test actually has a high correlation with hair loss.

Saw palmetto
Scalp massage
Cold showers
Peppermint oil
Dermastamping
Cardio
Ketoconazole shampoo
Minox

Just use Nizoral, my hair is thicker thanks to it

yeah i get that. but it's inevitable. enjoy the high test your hair will be gone eventually anyway don't lower your test and end your dick and balls

>Peppermint oil
Just start doing this but then I heard the stuff I was using was fake shit. How can I make sure what I use is 100% real?

Shampoo is a total meme. Cold rinse and gentle scalp massage is enough to keep your hairs healthy and full.

Only thing that's worked on making my hair thicker is quitting my job. but I have a high stress job. I quit around a year ago and basically did nothing for 7 months, and at the end of that 7 months my hair was noticeably thicker, so much so that people noticed. It's been 5 months since I've gone back to work and I've already lost a lot of density and see 30-40 hairs when I comb in the morning. When I wasn't working I'd see 1, maybe 2 hairs. Trying to figure out a job that I can make money in that's relatively stress free.

Dermaroller/microneedling plus minoxidil. I've been doing 0.5mm every 7-10 days for last 3-4 months. I've got hair growing back 5-10mm away from my hairline that I've lost years ago. This shit DOES work.

I used to have loads but after I stopped using the hair jew it sorts itself. I just use water, I have a wife and a job in social situations so I guarantee that I'm not a delusional hobo. I can't recommend stopping the hair jew enough

Is it just water that you use? What do you think about grey soap?

Don't know, why would I use anything when water has blessed my scalp? I used to shave my hair off due to dandruff, scalp ulcers and extreme grease production, now I have none of those issues

I've been on nopoo for several years.
I still do it ocasionally like once or twice a month or so.
One of the best things I've ever done. The first 2 weeks were kind of strange, but it evens out after that.

based OP

I started nopoo 4 years ago and never looked back. My hairloss slowed down significantly, and my cope improved a lot becuase my hair texture is way better on nopoo. It looks much fuller and thicker.

Shampoo is literally hair poison. After I stop using that shit my hair looks better and I don't lose hair like before, like I would woke up with my pillow full of hairs.

Sweat and swipe it forward h-haha totally works you guys ;_;

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-222719.png (918x732, 412K)

Just use a hair system, here's my hair.

Nobody can tell the difference, I change it every 5 days.

I'm having fun with it.

Attached: 15668839166127372467459107251603.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

Can you go swimming? What if it's windy?

Is this the push up bra for men?

I pretty much have this guys hair, but thinner on top.

For about 8 months I have been putting on minox and peppermint oil and taking biotin. No effects I think. Last month I added saw palmetto and dermarolling. If I see no improvements I'll just shave it all off. Don't have the skull shape for it though.

Palmetto is meh, just use finastride. Microneedling is amazing though.

where'd you get yours from

blaze

How long did it take to come to normal?

Does derma rolling hurt? Have a needle phobia desu.

You fucking retards wash the oils out of your hair, making it seem thinner, and then you think your balding.

High DHT which is to compensate for low test

Good question. I tried nopoo slowly over the course of two months. By about the 4th day, I start noticing dandruff. Now I'm washing every three days

no everybody can tell Steve.
We are just polite

There’s like a week or so where your hair will overproduce oils (being used to having its oils stripped daily by the hair jew) and be greasy as hell. Wear a hat or deal w it for a week and it will return to natural levels.

Dermastamps are ass, very painful and blunt quickly. Use a dermapen.

Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller, minoxidil, finastiride, hair transplant. Anything else depends on how you hair looks and how dense, I cannot tell you how to style it because I don't know how it looks. I just go to my barber and ask him to do a good cope haircut for me and then he explains to me how to use hair wax or whatever. I'm only doing minoxidil for now and starting October I'll take fin, microneedling is next and if by the end of 2020 I haven't fixed my hair I'm getting a transplant for sure, got the money.

Takes a while for the body to adjust, and from what I read, it varies from person to person. Same with no soap. I'm doing both since 2015 and have no regrets.

also remember, if you have some sort of condition like a fungus, don't do nopoo. You can't kill fungus by yourself

does shampoo have shit in it that fucks with hormones when the skin absorbs it aswell?

Imagine the smell

if its that gone just shave it my guy trust me

OP here

Dandruff wasn't even bad once I stopped. 2 months later I have virtually no dandruff and no irritation. I do message/scrub my whole head in the shower with water and literally no shedding. When I did that with shampoo, my hands were covered with hairs falling out.

Shampoo is literal jew poison for faggots and females.

And it doesn't smell if you're rinsing it with water

some people are cucks who'd rather have fag hair over high test