IM GONNA BULK TO DEATH NEED ADVICE

5'7, 143 lbs

" lift to create some muscles while cutting "

No fuck your shit, I need advice to get the most muscles I can even if I take 50 lbs of fat

-Is 4 months good to bulk ?
- How many calories per day ?

Tell me all about bulking

Attached: inCollage_20190629_005753121.jpg (1920x1920, 2.2M)

>he thinks he'll gain any muscle in 4 months
lmfao
fucking hilarious

What a retard I just understand that I cut fat but there is nothing under, I have to bulk

Attached: fVlbQ0F.jpg (500x551, 230K)

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA DO IT!!! TIIIIIIIIIIITS! I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Attached: 1566849163758.png (390x348, 120K)

Post body fucking retard, like you all bulking for 12 months before cutting ? Im Sure you don't even lift faggot

do it faggot. bulk, get obese, and then come back to Jow Forums to complain about your lack of progress.

haha fuck off you ugly faggot

this fat retard is just using "bulking" as an excuse so he can continue stuffing his disgusting fat body with fast foods. a fat body with no self control.

Stay on hentai board pussy

You’re skinnyfat and you need to cut
Dumb manlet

143lb with gyno

the absolute state of people these days

Bro how do you look that bad at that weight and at that height? Pic related is me 165 5'7. Stop eating right the fuck now bucko

Attached: 20190808_161637.jpg (992x1235, 499K)

nigga you look like you tried to draw your own hentai to jack off to faggot

Cut to what ? Yo it's only fat, Im just gonna stay fat there is no muscles

you have no muscle definition, lift and get enough protein and calories, how many? above maintenance on TDEE calculator (google it) and 1.2g per lb of bodyweight, /thread

lift heavy and do HIIT

I eat clean, lose 50 lbs in 6 months

what makes you think this fat body will even work hard? look at that fat body, you have to be a dedicated sloth to be such a fat body.

and he thinks he can gain a lot of muscle in only 4 months? how lightly is he taking this? fucking fat body,

Nobody read your shit post pussy please stay quiet

he won't make it, he might eat a bunch of calories and gain some more fat, that's about it

haha keep being ugly both inside and out

I'm so happy knowing you'll bulk from that state

Literally the marshmellow man

bulk to 200 and then come back here and complain

Cut till you see your abs, fatty

I have no muscles, If I lift + calories above my TDEE my body is obliged to create some muscles

Nobody read your shit and ur mom thinks your ugly hang yourself pussy

THOSE ARE SOME NICE TITS. MIND IF I COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ON THEM?

Attached: 1566765333672.png (216x261, 72K)

milk truck arrive

haha you sound so mad ugly man

your body is a reflection of your inner desire to be a decent person

so ugly lol

Builtfat looks like shit and it’ll look even worse on you
You need to loose 20 pounds at the very least

i fucking love coomposters thank u for ur service

how low test do you have to be to get a body like that

If you don't want to put in time to learn just give up now. If you want someone to tell you what to do. Just give up now. If you want muscles in 4 months, give up now.

Yeah Im mad and ugly, nothing go in the way I want in my fucking life

I don't wan't fucking bodybuilder muscles retards, just a minimum
Learn what ? I already lose 50lbs by my own

How can you look like that at 165. You look fatter then me when I was 185

You need to eat as much as possible with a focus on meat. Fatty meat is best for calories (beef patties, ground beef). Do not look at the mirror or the scale or the camera until further notice

I’m talking 2 years further notice. Shut the fuck up and max the fuck out on compounds. I’m talking squat 5 rep max. Deadlift 3 rep max. Push yourself. Perfect your form. Lift heavy every single day. Before anything else- ITS A MINDSET

Shut the fuck up DYEL. I’ve been bulking for 2 years. Shut your god damn mouth about bulk and cut cycles until you get your shit straight or hop on gear. Whatever you do do not cut for at least 1 year. 2 years best. Shut up and listen for Gods sake before I leave your gyno thread behind

No fuck it im gonna go in deficit, lift and do cardio shit until I looks like a skeleton

>just a minimum
Yet you're still fat
Expecting to gain any muscle in 4 months is batshit retarded
With you godawful genetics might as well give up.

you are actually retarded. full blown retard.
>I’m skinny fat and going to bulk
You’re going to look like shit.

>learn what
Kek what a retard

Im gonna cut

are you even lifting? part of bulking is to lift and to get as much muscle as you can cuz it looks like youre just stuffing your face

Are you the pot or the kettle?

>t. low t

How are you normal BMI but look fat?

post body