Best way to increase 400 meter race time

I got 2 weeks untill my competition and I'm barley a beginner but I really want to improve my time. My time is around 90 seconds. What do fit.

Attached: 400m_CIF_San_Diego_Championship_2007.jpg (3888x2592, 3.93M)

have you tried 400m sprints?

this
also, unless you're some kind of freak you're hardly going to get any gains in two weeks. at least without hurting yourself. good luck

>90s 400m dash
Are you paraplegic?

How old are you? That's really slow if you are over the age of 18 and aren't fat.

wtf nigga 90 seconds and u can compete ???

i run a legit 49 seconds hand timed and niggas wont let me use the track lol

i dont get the point og athletics, twinks running in circles or a rect line lmao at them, it would be more entertaining if at least they would be able to kill each other while racing

Attached: 1566371702241.jpg (850x838, 143K)

Hamstring flexibility might help...then again you might snap a tendon.

Watch some form videos by olympic and college sprinting coaches. Try to lose 5 lbs, but don't cut too hard.
Do some 200m, 400m, and 800m sprinting pyramids with 2-3 minute breaks between sprints.

shut the fuck up

btfo twink

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-034950_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Bullshit, even hand timed that's too fast for a fit poster.

hips and psoas flexibility is more important

>thats too fast

Attached: 1566255681774.jpg (640x591, 96K)

>90 seconds
have you tried running instead of walking?

>hand timed

Attached: 58c0e57482969d6dce6da7eddc69d81c--soulja-boy-meme.jpg (733x960, 128K)

Inject as much melanin as you can get your hands on. Wait in line at Popeyes for the new chicken sandwich for post workout gains.

Plus smoke weed everyday.

>2 weeks
All you can really do in that time is focus on form and pace strategy

>400m
>90 seconds
> 4.5 meters per second

Guys stop being dicks to the OP, the sack hop is a respectable relay race event and I dont see any of you competing with those kind of jumping skills.

35-40m sprint and then walk back 6-8 reps three times a week. Practicing your launch and accelerating more or less. Cut repetitions if you're slowing down.

Sprinting up hills for endurance.

Power skipping, squats, and deadlifts for strength and endurance. Time under tension is the focus for tendons.

I never sprint but even I can do it in 60 seconds.

Try running instead of crawling.

>increase running time
I prescribe no running

> Best way to increase 400 meter race time
> Increase

Have you tried slowing down?

Attached: 1509673394964.png (449x441, 39K)

Try being black

Holy fuck, has the bloatlord put on weight. Keep this monster away from your gf.

Absolute cope. Competitive runners are more aesthetic than competitive lifters. Track and field is more popular globally and gets more screen time at the Olympics. Decathletes are generally recognized as being the fittest athletes on the planet in terms of broad athleticism. Runners can lift way better than pure lifters can run. Tell a girl at your office that you pull five plates for reps and she’ll Bert stare you. Tell her you a marathon in under 3 hours and she won’t stop talking to you until you walk away.

Haha. Alright, runner boy. Simmer down