Best way to deal with belly fat? I'm 5'6" 170lbs. Been working out for a little bit now. Lifting, pull ups, crunches...

Best way to deal with belly fat? I'm 5'6" 170lbs. Been working out for a little bit now. Lifting, pull ups, crunches, push ups. I'm taking protein powder shakes, however, I've been thinking about stop using it to see if it helps deal with the belly fat. Any tips, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566863140283.jpg (384x576, 32K)

>>

Pic related, fasting and a calorie deficit

You literally just made the same thread and we answered your question. Stop being retarded and eat less food you fat fuck.

Shit

Attached: 04FA82B3-5318-4AA3-8B84-558B10F06873.jpg (2860x3286, 2.14M)

>Caloric deficit
>Lift weights to burn calories

That's it. Seriously. It won't happen immediately, so don't come back after 2 months and ask us why it's not gone yet.

Eat at a caloric deficit. Burn calories. That's how you do it. That's how everyone does it. That's how everyone has ever done it. And it's how everyone will do it forever.

Not me, btw. Similar situation, however he seems to have more weight all around. I have a belly issue.... skinny fat, I guess?

What I don't understand, I'm new to all this sorry, I want to build muscle. I have to eat to build muscle, but I also want to get rid of belly fat.

Read the sticky thoroughly. Burn more calories than you consume and you will lose weight. It will take a long time. Not a month.
Building muscles requires consuming more than you burn, but you have to eat carefully. Not garbage food. You must actually workout too.

Thanks for answering. I am working out, I work everyday for about an hour. I lift with dumb bells and bar bells. I also have a pull up bar, although I can't do many pull ups yet but it's much better than when I began. Push ups and crunches, as well.

I also take a protein shake, should I drop it and take creatine instead?

You must count the amount of calories you are consuming, regardless what they are from.
Your goal is to lose fat on your body. You will probably not lose your belly fat while in a caloric surplus (caloric surplus is required to build muscle, the point of lifting weights)
You might benefit from choosing if you want to focus on losing body fat (cutting) or building muscle (bulking).
While bulking you will build up muscles but ou will also build up MORE body fat. Either continue building muscle and (hopefully, through clean eating) building additional body fat, or begin cutting and focusing only on losing body fat (and hopefully losing not as much muscle, which happens during cutting.)
your question about creatine instead of shakes, its irrelevant. grasp these basic concepts first.

Eat healthy, work out, stay away from junk food.
I should drop the protein shake for now, it's adding weight, correct?

So much bad info ITT.

Just avoid carbs, you don't need a calorie deficit.

based retard

use it as a meal replacement if you must. i usually add a scoop to my morning smoothie. that with mct keeps me full till dinner time

No idiot its adding protein and calories to the total amount of your daily calorie and protein intake, you fuck. you fuck.
dont listen to this fuck head.

Oh shit somebody likes dem carbs, om nom nom.

Its hilarious that you fucking retards think it takes months of starving yourself to get rid of visceral fat.

Guess you just lack discipline.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-202824.png (653x1306, 118K)

The broblem with belly fat, is that most peoplexthat lose it tend to get it back. You thought loosing it was hard? Try to maintain it.

Nobody is saying anything about carbs except you? what the fuck are you talking about moron. Nobody is talking about starving themselves either. Your comprehension is even worse than OP's.
Nothing about caloric deficits imply starvation

Deficit makes you starve and get hungry.

If you avoid carbs you can blast like 2700 calories and not gain weight. You can literally eat as much meat as you want.

Ok, so best exercises to deal with belly fat?
For now, I can do 30 crunches at a time.

this is what non discipline actually sounds like, though. OP eating as much as he wants is not what he should be doing anyway. Thats only going to create a false sense of security in diet more liable to cave in and eat anything they he wants.
i do deficits and adjust to the amount of food i consume and dont hang around starving all day either.
OP alread sounds like an idiot so i doubt any of this applicable anyway.

case in point
you cannot target areas of your body with fat on them to only lose fat in that area of the body. as in, doing crunches wont make you lose bellyfat, targeting arms wont lose arm fat.

You know you’re supposed to do both, right?
Fucking dumb fat non lifting nigger

>>>>

*drinks 10,000 calories of olive oil*

>belly fat
You’re bloated stay away from grains carbs etc
>I’m taking protein shakes
Imagine spending your money on cancer causing chemicals. If you feel like wasting money just become a member of /fraud/