NOOO YOU CANT LIFT WITH BAD FORM YOU WILL GET HURT NOOO REMEMBER SLOW AND CONTROLLED REPS NOOO

>NOOO YOU CANT LIFT WITH BAD FORM YOU WILL GET HURT NOOO REMEMBER SLOW AND CONTROLLED REPS NOOO

Attached: 1566575402481.png (233x217, 9K)

Post body.

>When you run out of ideas for shit threads to spam

Attached: 1560669222138.jpg (720x720, 22K)

No one says this lol
You can lift with bad form if you want, you're just gonna injure yourself.

Does roidnigger still post here?

You unironically lift more with good form, with some liberty given to rounding back, soft knees, etc which will naturally fatigue rapidly in a max effort lift.

Anyone who tries to claim that a perfect form deadlift is weaker and harder than a catback stiff leg hitch is fucking retarded.

Bad form is fine for everything except things that involve your spine being bent. Don't fuck your back up.

Those fucking bowling ball shoulders

Yea, fuck your knees and shoulders.

>Implying I give a flying fig whether or not you hurt yourself.
You aren't paying me and I don't love you; Feel free to snap your shit right up.

>Mfw bad form makes you black
Not even once

Attached: 1565835155454.jpg (506x750, 62K)

Kek

Attached: 1530702598250.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

Based Balkan chad

based

high quality kek

Attached: 1566293211717.jpg (325x325, 18K)

>a fucking nigger

Figures.

Attached: 1558193785590.gif (300x168, 3.12M)

There’s a difference between
>tuck your elbows in when you bench
And
>when you bench press you aren’t allowed to arch your back because that’s cheating and you can’t do any variations either
Or
>you aren’t allowed to do push presses because those are just bad form shoulder presses. A clean and jerk is just a deadlift/uprightrow/ohp complex with really bad form

prime quality b8

These posts are starting to make 0 fucking sense

I am way more impressed by a newbie doing good form and low weight rather than ego lifting and just rocking the weights back and forth.

>filename is of a Jow Forums saved pic
yeah man that's totally you

use good form but maximum rep speed (if set is 10 reps or less). if you're not moving the bar as fast as possible you're leaving strength gains on the table.

hypertrophy wise it doesn't matter, so long as you'r not lifting excessively quickly or slowly.