How do I get rid of gynocomastia nipples? Or at least hide it?

How do I get rid of gynocomastia nipples? Or at least hide it?

Attached: 22A0B121-B2D5-4708-B87A-0A7C37862E2B.jpg (3088x2320, 1.33M)

wear a shirt

Wear an undershirt under your t shirt. Life changer.

Mmm daddy gib milkies

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Lose weight, stop sucking in your gut, and be honest with yourself with regards to how fat you are.

I’m not even sucking my gut in this is my normal stomach. I still need to lose weight but my nips make me look like I have bigger man titties than I already have

Attached: B74150DE-4B1A-46AD-8E1C-91D0557605F7.jpg (3088x2320, 1.36M)

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM AAAAAAAAAAA FAAAAAAAACK
COOOOOOOOOOMING
HHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOHH

Attached: 1566641160073.jpg (402x504, 98K)

nice titts brah lemme suck on that

also, only way is surgery

Build up your upper chest as much as you can to point the nipples down more. This way, they at least won't look like perky tits. I've dealt with them myself bro. Keep your fat down and don't drink alcohol or smoke weed which can both raise estrogen and cause man boobs. I feel ya man, puffy nipples are way more common than many of us realize.

lose weight and live an active lifestyle for fuck's sake.

cringe

i wish my gf had a pair of perkers like those
god damn

Buff your chest and it will hide away

Buy DIM

soulcrushing cope method but cheap: tape the nipples
permanent nirvana solution: surgery and benching
godspeed you estrogenic man

Warm compress and aloe vera

that wont do shit lmao

Not for the nipples no. But do you really think gyno is the worst thing about OP's physique? He looks barely human

>your gf is less perky than some gyno dude
your gf is trash, mate.

How long have you had it? Go to a endocrinologist and get a script for Tamoxifen, If you haven't had it too long you will likely see an improvement. Probably need surgery at that stage though.

Source: I grew a gland a fair bit smaller on my right titty around december last year, took tamoxifen 10mg a day since april and it's gone now.

Try actually lifting weights so you build some muscle lol
Also lose weight you skinny fat retard, FUCK YOU, you look disgusting

surgery is the only way breh

Attached: 1557175490966.jpg (480x583, 34K)

you're such an obnoxious avatar faggot, it'll be a good day when aids takes your dumb ass.

Focus on your career and getting fit/lean. Then when you can afford it get surgery no one will even know, say it went away on its own if anyone asks. I'm in the same boat but I'm about to graduate so I gotta focus on that and getting a good job so I can save 10-20k.

I used to have nipples like this.

Just lift and make your pecs bigger, it'll eventually just fill them out.

Pic related is me now.

Attached: cbt 2.jpg (1200x1600, 183K)

You look disgusting. Lift more.

Routine brah?

Stop masturbating

Stop juicing?

you look like a fucking homo

you mirin?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1081x995, 89K)

LET ME JUST SUCK ON THEM FOR ONE MOMENT PLEASE I JUST WANT TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: cooming3.png (216x261, 6K)

5k run every day.

Lots of calisthenics (weighted pull ups, dips etc).

This
Puffy nipples are very common actually
People also don't care about your nipples as much as you think
The hottest girl I know is dating some muay thai fighter who has the most disproportionate burger nips I have seen

Me and my friends joke about his insta posts but jokes on us because girls obviously don't care if he can get 10/10s

That's fat, lose it, problem solved.

Surgery times 1

Stop consuming soya

You have to get surgery that’s the only cure for it

fucking australians

Do some pec workouts. Hit the benchpress hard and then pec flies right after it. It can take the tits right off of women; it'll have np getting rid of fat nipples.

this is a blue board

Based

Woah, man. That looks like legit gyno. You should go to the doctor about it. You may need hrt due to the fact that gyno is caused by hormonal imbalances.

Holy shit OP those are cute nipples. Do you have a BF by any chance? haha

bro you sexy
please shave your body and wear a skirt for me