One chance in life

>one chance in life
>born in croatia

where are u from fellow robots

Attached: vorer.png (1124x685, 63K)

What's wrong with Croatia?

Your neighbour from Slovenia here.

Attached: 1549294302270.png (512x512, 412K)

which part of croatia are you from? istria isn't so bad

Attached: download.png (225x225, 8K)

You are still white-ish, I'm from Serbia, moved out of that shit hole to the west, way better life and no-one questions my origins

What about Croatia? Croatia is great tier.

ls croatia fascist

I feel like if I moved to your shit countries I'd seem like a God to your women.

(t. American)

Only if you make over $60k/year post tax

you burgers are hilarious.
you're all fat and the average height in your country is 5'9 lmao.
your tourists look like fucking retards when they come to our country.

from Luxembourg

>your tourists look like fucking retards when they come to our country.

:(

This is so true lmao
American tourists stand out so fucking much when they come here (italy)

Attached: 51a4cb8a69bedd212700000c-750-563.jpg (750x563, 144K)

croatia is still better than like 70% of countries.
slavs are still pretty high on race quality hierarchy

I'm Dutch
Here you need to be 2m tall to be a chad because everyone is pretty tall
fml

Fuck u ustashe shit.

Nah just kidding but fuck muslims.

Netherlands, quite comfy I guess, although I'm not sure if that will stay that way.

South Africa. Somehow I think you have it better.

You're a boer? I'll pray the niggers don't murder you user

I'll pray the chinese exploit the niggers just as much as whites did

Ubi hrvata da siptar nema brata !
But seriously it could be worse user

At least we tried to civilize the blacks, I highly doubt the chinks are so kind.

>lithuania
nuke this shit.

Anglo, actually. Hoping I can get out of here back to England soon enough

Oh they are taking full advantage all over the whole continent. Wouldn't be surprised if they owned the entire place before too long.

Well we're being invaded by muslims so that's pretty shitty

move over manlet

Attached: hwf3XCy.png (607x549, 311K)

At least you weren't born in Romania,count your blessings

Attached: a38.jpg (680x398, 50K)

im in south america, how can that be worse?

oreg

I hear you guys have fantastic, cheap Internet though. Fucking darkies here have a monopoly and you get gouged for even a shitty line

imagine being born in bosnia you retard

At least we have that but watching the government do such retarded things makes me cringe every time

why balkan countries are so angry at each other, Satan?

At least they aren't trying to take land from white people and "redistribute" it to uneducated darkies in a desperate attempt to keep power. Particularly when every existing case of voluntarily donated land redistribution goes straight into limbo because 50 tribes mysteriously pop up to fight over it. Never mind that we have Zimbabwe right next door as an example of what happens when you do this shit

>one chance at life
>born in this awful fucking country
The U.S. trully is the worst FUCK I WISH I WAS FRENCH OR RUSSIAN OR BRAZILIAN OR EVEN FUCKING BRITISH

i went to bosnia to visit my relatives last summer and it still looks like the war ended a few years ago. it was so depressing

Attached: +_632d5facde7a829acc3a84dd191d6ea9.jpg (365x392, 42K)

What the fuck is so bad about the US that you'd rather live in Brazil?

Romania is a good country. I met a teacher who was from usa detroit, teaching in RO and she thanked the gods that she can go jogging without fearing she may be shot. (I'm also Romanian so fk u)

i personally dont hate anyone lmao but bosnia is probably the biggest shithole pn the balkans

>Anglo
Yikes, you're responsible for this mess in the first place

Attached: anglo_0.png (500x351, 44K)

gdje si isao?

Imagine falling for the bait so easily

It's kust an awful fucking country. Everyday I wake up and I'm reminded that I'm a citizen of the most culturally dead country in the world, filled with awful narcissistic monster people and my country single-handedly makes everything in the world shit. I'm a filthy monolingual and I hate my language.

move to brazil then

zenica.

orgialo

shut up faggot nobody cares about "muh aryans"
we have the higher k/d ration

Attached: anglos.jpg (660x393, 58K)

I can't leave this garbage pit, I don't have a passport. I don't even have a car. There's no public transportation and if you don't live on the coasts it's practically a third world country. Plus I only know english so I'm fucked

Compared to detroit,every shithole seems like Valhalla

>counts America as Anglos
Nigga all that's left of the Anglo heritage is the language. Ethnically, the German, Irish, Polish, Italian and other migration waves as well as the integration of the former Spanish areas ended Anglo homogeneity, long long ago.

Was she a nigger?
But yea teaching English is a pretty easy job

New England is more Anglo than anywhere else. Except for Boston, nothing but Irish, niggers, and subtalians

Never Brazil,trust me,you don't want to find out why,just move to Canada or something,sure it may be cold but at least there's free health care and nice people,the bluepill identity politics are a disadvantage but it's worth it

>implying brexit won't be sabotaged

Nigga I'm from Morocco shut the fuck up

Good. Thats how you should feel

Ukraine. Life here is not that bad as people think. Living here is dirt cheap, and if you're not a complete retard, you can make it big.

I met a chick on chatroulete back in the day from croatia who was hot as fuck! we would skype and she would just stare at me and try to speak english it was pretty interesting..

when I saw her facebook all her friends either were as hoot as her or looked like inbred Mongoloids.

Attached: 1556200700639.jpg (1600x1067, 1.12M)

What's the countryside like?

Welcome from poland

Hello neighbours

Attached: hun_pepe.png (327x367, 86K)