This "girl" starts unloading your weight while you're between sets, wdyd?

Attached: yq6chuby4nt21.jpg (3088x2320, 510K)

Rape it in the asshole until it wants to be a man again

Inform her I am not finished with my sets and if she waits patiently she will be next up.

Ask her if she would mind letting me finish this set real quick, thanks.

Smash.

probably say nothing and wait until he finished

fuck lmao
definitely this

Start yelling at the gains goblin in an effort to frighten it back to the pit it came from

This

>"hey bud, I'm not done there yet"
Said that (more harshly than I intended) to some scrawny fag like this on his first week. He left at a steady pace almost like he was going to find a corner to cry, then he started to act passive aggressively around me until he dropped a week later.

360 and walk away

I tell the manlets that ask to work in on my cable sets no so I would say similar here too

Grab the closest fixed weight barbell (of a respectable size) and start swinging it like a war hammer while screaming “SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLINA”. If the wretched beast isn’t dissuaded by the power of my iron, then I’ll resort to chemical warfare by releasing the most potent protein fart I can while slinging days old armpit sweat in ze’s direction. If the smell of my hormones doesn’t turn them into a quivering mess of orgasm and premature ejaculate, then I’ve truly dishonored my ancestors, and the gym bard will sing about my failure for millennia to come.

Kek

Attached: jej.jpg (612x612, 33K)

Based

audible kek

Attached: 3be.jpg (572x548, 48K)

kek

Attached: 1534131669287s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

"Hey, I'm not done" and then begin to pick up the bar, forcing her to fuck off.

>her

>Tfw gym bard
Don’t worry user, it’s already composed.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1566641160073.jpg (402x504, 98K)

stupid fucking redditors, kill yourselves

"Ay yo smeagol, just saw a couple manlets with a gold ring run that way, they called you a stupid dyel faggot. Never gonna make it standing here m8"

t. tranny

it's better if lots of people reply to a joke because then I know if it's funny

That soul crushing feel when I've literally done this on accident to some huge guy at the deadlift station.. he laughed and walked away and the whole gym looked at me. I never showed up again rip 180$

Attached: 1534699910200.png (800x800, 84K)

It was an honest mistake and no one really cared. Don't take it to heart, bud. Just Google proper gym etiquette for next time.

We all have been embarrassed, but it's okay and a normal part of improvement.

what kind of mogging is this?

sound like a soiboy t bh

Then why did you reply to the joke as well?

Checkmate retard

I've seen the screenshots of this person's threads they made on tranny subreddits and the amount of delusion they feed people there is absolutely insane. They all act like this person looks like a beautiful woman. Surely this level of mass delusion isn't healthy and ends in disaster?

>Walk up to it
>Hey do you have the time?
>As it looks at its phone nervously, punch it in the head with all my might
>"Oh yeah, it's BEATDOWN TIME"
>Start taking each plate one by one and throwing it down on its face while yelling the weight out loud each time
>"OH THAT'S A 20"
>Start stomping on the bloody sludge that's left of its head
>Sounds like I'm stomping in a puddle of mud
>Hold its head up to the gym mirror
>Scream "LOOK AT YOU NOWWWWW" at the top of my lungs
>Start beating its head against the mirror
>Open up what I think is its mouth
>Do a massive diarrhoea shit in there because I just had my pre gym milkshake
>Reload and finish my sets

sir better grab some inspiration right about now

Attached: getti.gif (360x260, 1.4M)

Thanks user for wholesome thoughts. This makes me feel better

Is this thread a joke? Does an encounter like this ever transpire in a fashion other than
>they apologize and wait their turn
I'm pretty sure I did something like this a couple of years ago and it was no big deal. The guy whose dumbbells I almost stole inbetween sets even showed me some exercises later on.
Are you guys autistic?

Fucking retards. You’re supposed to ask if it wants to work in.

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *steam blowing outta the ears* Attention all passengers: this train makes no stops until Sexville, Arizona *defecates out in the middle of the street* baby i love.you. show pretty pusy please *sick robotic dance moves* THIS UNIT REQUIRES TO ENGAGE IN A SESSION OF COITUS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE *regains composure* Ahem. You look quite lovely today, my dear. New haircut? *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: 1566558570494.jpg (720x720, 30K)