/popeyemode/

How do I get forearms like this?
He’s not responding but he said he does farmers walks

Attached: 9313E0E6-9CD0-4FD1-9894-C84633E49B4B.jpg (1147x1614, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEXmGTRRwm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

behind-the-back barbell wrist curls
reverse wrist curls

Popeye had big forearms though.

Do farmers walks

do any pulling exercise, be a twink wristlet and flex like you're about to shit

lmfao no retard

These forearms Aren't that big they're just defined.
Yours are probably bigger or the same size just not as defined.

C'mon...don't be a dickhead, why call him a retard?

>These forearms Aren't that big
they're literally more than half the width of his body, are you delusional
>hurr it just mean he not have big torso!
fuck you

hes reatrted

yeah you fucking retard, be nice

Are you familiar with the concept of foreshortening?

t. can't into perspective

Fat gripz faggot.

I'm a student and don't have a car so the way I grew my forearms was by carrying the stupid amount of groceries I buy in my hands (so essentially farmer's walks but with lighter weight+long distances)

I do farmer walk, wrist curls and Captain of Crush grippers and lots of pull ups.

My forearms at the biggest is around 14"5. My bicep is 16".

Attached: 4arm2.jpg (611x991, 320K)

Nice

I do farmers walks and all that, but I find doing rows into lat pulldowns really kicks the shit out of them

I lift and my forearms are decently defined. My father however doesn't do any sort of dedicated lifting in the gym or at home. He just works outside A LOT with his hands (carpentry and mechanic). The dudes forearms are JACKED. Like veins popping out, nurses love him. The fuck is the secret? He literally only does beginner tier yoga in the morning and then goes outside to tinker in the garage

Fuck you bitch

Attached: 1565844473218.jpg (480x461, 30K)

hes rarted

faggot

love-e you too user

Fist your anus. I heard it works

hesarted

how do you even measure forearms?
straight arm, bent wrist?

/thread

he sharted

listen OP, fuck all these idiots saying you need to do farmer's walks, what you really need to do is farmer's RUNS or you will never

histardis

Yeh by your logic his clenched fist is a big as his leg....

Be a fucking man. Do things the require a good grip
Farmers walks will do just fine but not being a complete faggot will also help

This
Please let this be bait

Attached: 1566335695563.gif (400x206, 1.73M)

just do rock climbing, look at all rock climbers , they all have huge arms. also rock climbing will help with most other things. it counts as your cardio, improves core strength and also improves grip strength.
answers obvious op

Attached: rock climbing.jpg (1280x852, 121K)

Play the drums

W R I S T
R O L L E R

Also this

I went Luffymode instead

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=EEXmGTRRwm0

Get a job that requires you to use your hands for something other than typing. Before I ever started lifting I was a kitchen porter, and having to scrub and carry greasy/wet shit around all day gave me huge forearms despite otherwise being a skelly.

Very impressive

I'm never going to get godlike forearms but one can only try

Attached: fredmogged.jpg (800x536, 218K)

You just anwered yourself, years and years of manual work will make your forearms jacked

Obviously he wants the condensed solution to having 50 yo dad forearms when you're a 20 yo soft cunt.

thanks user

>2:33
>mfw

Attached: BUfYoUp.jpg (174x180, 7K)

bouldering

how many rest days between captains of crush >workouts?
and by that I mean doing one rep 1-3 times then some holds and negatives

I actually play with the CoC lvl 2 ( 200lbs) everyday. Just one rep then try to hold it as long as possible. I do that 2 or 3 times a day at work. And I do wrist curls on all push days. On pull days, pull ups and rows are enough. I do farmer walk on leg days.

I believe forearms need volume and frequency rather than maximum weight. Just like how the manual laborers have their big forearms.

but that IS my max weight :(

Arm wrestlers have one of the biggest forearms. Do a lot of arm wrestling exercises + Grip training.
Enjoy your popeye forearms brah.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-142648_Google.jpg (1438x1659, 903K)

Attached: Devon-Larratt.jpg (960x720, 84K)

>shilling the farmer walk meme

Attached: 1563911326848.jpg (631x647, 162K)

then find a lighter one. I can close the 250lbs. But the 200lbs works better for me. I believe the squeezing and holding play the more important role than the closing part.

Is it actually possible to get forearms significantly thicker than your upper arms, though?
I've read it claimed that your body just sort of doesn't let it happen and that at a certain point you'd need to get the upper arm to catch up to get the forearm bigger.

>farmer's walks and deadlifts meme
these are suboptimal for forearm size. they're not magical muscles, they need good volumes with good ROM, just like every other muscle does. do wrist curls with good volumes and ROM, and don't just do them when you can bothered at the end of your pull days like most guys do (the same guys who complain that wrist curls don't work, may I add). stay away from low reps because they're hard on the wrists when you go too heavy.

>pick up a whole new sport for forearm size
lmao. also, all the rock climbers I know have small forearms. forearms size and response to training of any kind are more dependent on genetics than other muscles are - some guys just have to do heavy pulling for big forearms, which causes the misconception that this is somehow the only way to get them. rock climbing and heavy pulling with make them strong but not necessarily big. for optimal size, train them optimally, with a good volume dose and progressive overload and they just will get bigger period. maybe not hugely bigger if you don't have the 'netics, but they'll get bigger.

his arms look way longer than they should be