Why do you lift?

Why do you lift?
I don't want to be mogged by some asian chick

Attached: 8350F3FA-6850-4E60-A425-16FA47BCEEC9.jpg (751x1000, 96K)

We have this thread a hundred times every day

the pain of not lifting is greater than the pain of lifting.

And this. I feel like absolute shit and kick myself to the ground if i dont lift

I lift so I can impress my ex with my transformation. That's being said, as I've made muscle gains and fat loss I've also gotten a much better career and transferred from trade school to college. In basically every measure of success I'm out of her league, and there's no way I would date someone like her at this point in my life, but for some reason whenever I lift it's her I think about and being better for her that gets me out of bed in the morning to improve my life. I fucking hate her and love her at the same time and I know she never thinks about me. My life revolves around her and I am just somebody that she used to know

Youll find something new , for the time , your ex will have to do

>I lift so I can impress my ex with my transformation.
Beyond pathetic.

You need to break out of that shit bro it's holding you back. Once you actually "make it" you are indifferent.

Ngmi
We all need a reason to lift

Attached: 1565366215083s.jpg (221x250, 9K)

I started the same way. Now when I look back at my ex I do wish the best for her. I would have dumped my self too, im twice the man I was when I dated her. I lift for myself and to be my peak.

is that a dude wearing a wig?

I lift because I really like moving heavy ass weight, however, I want to be mogged by some chick. Was lifting a mistake?

Attached: grabass.png (856x870, 900K)

toughen up you stupid faggot

>Be depressed, suicidal and moping around
>Only advice I hear was "go to the gym. workout, etc"
>Start going to gym. Workout.

Actually, this is pretty cool. There are still day were I want to blow my brains out, but this will do for now.

Attached: stew.jpg (953x676, 38K)

it's the best hobby for lonely/antisocial losers like me that is also normie-approved. I don't have to deal with people as much as with anything else, nobody questions me if I'm alone at the gym, and when I tell people that I lift I get praise and approval even if i'm a sick pathetic fuck with everything else in life

same situation but then I got a gf and a dog and now I'm too busy being a working adult with a family on a gym routine to be depressed

How could they even mog you?
They are 4'11

>Why do you lift?
WHEN THE WIND IS COLD AND THE FIRE'S HOT
THE VULTURE WAITS TO SEE WHAT ROTS
OH HOW PRETTY, ALL THE SCENERY
THIS IS NATURE'S SACRIFICE

Attached: 1526272372975.jpg (962x641, 63K)

WHEN THE AIR GOES THROUGH
IN A BRISK ATTACK
THE REPTILE TAIL
RIPPED FROM ITS BACK

WHEN THE SUN SETS
WE WILL NOT FORGET THE RED SUN OVER PARADISE

Attached: You_may_not_have_parents_but_at_least_you_got__4427f3dea2c6ba880479abe5d36c9b4f.jpg (584x622, 118K)

I lift because my last hookup went south and I don't want to vent about it too my gfs

Lancerfag reporting for duty!

Attached: 865c1a4caec072e1cce2d44ec4423312.jpg (1298x2028, 3.21M)

Are you a shota?

No

Attached: 1553684532752.jpg (960x866, 66K)

I lift for the coming European race war.

Attached: 1485161390959.png (500x1039, 244K)

So I can have a chance with an APAG.

Attached: B1223D22-067A-464F-947B-1F59C057BC39.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

I lift to get mired by my qt3.14 wife!

GIVE WAR A CHANCE

Based

I have a wife
I have a daughter
I have another child on the way
I have a house, a car, a good job

I just want to look like a statue

>chick

To cope to be honest

I want to kiss a girl
(who also likes me)

>those hands
>chick
A-user idk what to tell you

OPs ex

Attached: dcyt9vg-38037872-b43c-48d9-b83d-90738f1577bd.jpg (642x856, 176K)

aight nigga.... give me the source

Health, strength and aesthetics, in that order. I started lifting because I was getting too out of shape and I wanted to be a better man for the girl I intended to wife. As I improved my body, so did my mind, and I started lifting to be a better man for myself, and for our future family. Life is unpredictable, and my partner is going far away for reasons out of our control. I cannot go with her at this point in life (and probably for a couple of years), in the meantime lifting will provide mental strength. If things don't work and we have to end our 6 years relationship (distance will be a strain we've never had before) then I guess the body I build might help me get a partner, if at least to temporally relieve my physical and emotional needs.

Attached: 1562067055682.jpg (1080x1920, 516K)

It saved me from killing myself in my teens. Now i lift out of anger

Fatal error should have stayed in trade school.

That is beautiful. Just seeing someone having all of that just seems so impossible to me

Then shut the fuck up

I'd rather lift for a waifu than an ex

Ha! Gayyyy

Attached: 1565245860398.png (888x894, 520K)

I lift because i enjoy getting stronger. People call me sir now and im only 21. When friends need help moving something im their first thought. It feels good to be strong. And it doesnt just benefit me, it benefits those around me. I can better protect my family and help friends.

More like a-PAAG am i right?

Same bruh, you'll make it one day friend

based and wholesomepilled.. you're gonna make it, lad

S+r click

Pathetic

Why is nobody ever posting Lalter?

Eat more without consequence

Attached: 1565974198902.jpg (518x1024, 67K)

based

There's probably a few reasons, here's my two cents
>FGO
The game itself draws a lot of hate from the Type Moon fandom because it's essentially a lottery game with tons of grinding for leveling up with it's only redeeming feature being it's plot.
>lackluster debut
She shows up right after Tesla and doesn't say a word, just immediately fights you and Moedred.
>Seibah with big tits
Because she is Artoria and pretty much only shows up so Moedred can defeat her, she never really engages with the player.

I like Lalter though, how can I not?

Attached: 524c50061d223aaab8abe28fc3da6c80.jpg (1000x2595, 1.66M)

>want to impress
>quit out of a real manhood blue collar career to do onions white collar shit
nah she might think you're pathetic for sitting on a boring desk all day instead of doing manual labor
and you're already pathetic for not being able to move on so good job on making your situation even worse