I have a weird, big head and relatively small face with big forehead and a fucked up hairline...

I have a weird, big head and relatively small face with big forehead and a fucked up hairline. Can I unjust myself with gaining weight and lifting? I am 5'11 and 125 lbs so I am skinny as fuck but I am not sure if I can salvage my head aesthetics.

Attached: head.png (1075x450, 665K)

Eughh how do you people live with yourselves?

you missed /soc/ by mile
ugly cunt

>gain 50lbs
>shave your head
>grow a huge beard
this is how you unjust yourself friendo

>lefort iii surgery
>jaw implant from dr. barry eppley
>hair transplant
>eyebrow grooming
in that order.

>jaw implant from dr. barry eppley
for what purpose?

>efort iii surgery
based. i had it and now i look like pitt and cruise combined

Attached: nicolas-cage-laugh-gif-7.gif (400x218, 500K)

it's not any of those things, it's your jawline.
look how the chin fat shows even if you're having your jaw at perfect position.

lookg at the angle of your jawline
that's the things you have to work on

Attached: 1566889397103.png (1075x450, 1.03M)

>eyebrow grooming
redpill me on this

Big if true

But how is it possible if I am borderline skelly anyway? 125lbs at 5'11 (57kg at 180cm)

the little amount of fat you got shows because your jawline is not strong enough and your adam's apple is not big enough to tighten it. that's about it

For the love of god please at least get a haircut. It might not save your ugly face but at least it won't add to the misery.

So how do I fix it exactly? without surgery if possible

no idea, chew some bubblegum.

first of all, shave, because those 5 hairs on your chin just look sad as fuck.
then get a proper haircut. with a receding hairline like that shorter is better. you can't hide it anyway

bad idea, buzz cut only works for people with a strong jawline.

Any proven medications that work for my hair loss?

Similar problem to me. You will need a hair transplant and then maybe a hairline advancement surgery. Assuming you weren't born with this hairline you also need to finastride and microneedle to prevent further hair loss.

What if I was born with that hairline?

Just monitor for hair loss. That hairline needs to be fixed it is your main issue first and foremost. I know because I have a similar structure; small facial features with a massive head and fucked up hairline. If you can fix that with a transplant and advancement surgery you'll be good

there is no much room for improvement
maybe if you were a fatty, but you are just a slightly below average skinny guy when it comes to face

better start accepting it now because you WILL be bald within 5-10 years, i guarantee it

Nice quads