Painfully unfunny

Attached: 77D53480-25BC-42BE-8433-99E338AB6445.jpg (450x450, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2MoEM1Vrbk
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
youtu.be/_ARGgOTuSK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dyel, op?

wrong, now kys

he was funny. WAS.
now he's just a money grubbing one trick pony.

Since 2016 - yes
Before that he was a god

It is not pleasant to lose money once one becomes accustomed to its use.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2MoEM1Vrbk

This is still and probably always will be the greatest piece of fitness comedy ever made.

He's ok now, but he used to be way better

His tattoos are shit.

he's the same as ever. it's just not something that keeps being funny forever

Did he make fun of your diet OP?

For me it's "Best lifting excuses"

>t. seething ketofag

This. It's tough guy wannabe tattoos. But everyone sees him as a jester and don't take him seriously, so it seems he is getting the tatts to change people's opinion of him.

And here I was thinking fit was dead to me. Now its been confirmed

Bradley we know it's you, fuck off.

He said Keto works tho, actually he put it over so much i am thinking he might be on it

>You’ll never rail Bradley’s pussy and steal his roids

The tattoos unironically fit Dom. I'm impressed how far the actor went into the character development.
Did he leave Gian?

Pros and cons of taking steroids
Do you even lift
Evolution of the lifting man

>watching e-celebs

>watching balding men

Attached: 1566860506928.png (720x900, 519K)

He's still funny, but it gets to a point that there simply isn't enough to talk about. He could stretch out his content a little more if he talked about e-celebs or something but that would be pretty cringey. It might be time to retire the character.

not his fault. the genre has been dead for years. he's way above the average "comedian"

First videos was okay. Not seen him I. A few years

He was funny when he started but yeah mostly awful attempts of comedy

Cringe.

This is probably the closest fitness-skit that isn't 100% cringe youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo I don't even find that particularly funny either. Skits in the gym just aren't really good, but the personalities are good to goof on like Blaha and Genova, etc.

With this video he fullfilled his purpose on this bitch of an Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

Unironically based and MDEpilled
the way he breathes out after taking a sip of the milk when he's talking to the cardio bunny fucking kills me every time

Nah nigga, it’s the dad bod video

>he’s not funny

KYS

Main channel is gold Bros Vs is literal garbage tho

Attached: 3C23620C-7AD6-4CFC-A015-F5891F0F845E.png (785x1000, 254K)

definitely one of my favorites

>Bros Vs Veganism
>Bros Vs Furniture
>Swolopoly

Bradley is boring as hell by himself but he does get some interesting guests like Bjornson and Klokov.

haha samuel heydenberg EBIN

The first couple were really funny, Swolopoly had me dead the whole time and I still think Dom should make it legit and release it on his website. But since it’s had its own channel they’ve just been god awful, the Coachella one? The basketball one? Literally painful to watch

his best one was one where he drew that flow chart about how you're DYEL except for the guy at the park

Didn’t mean nothin by it

Have a nice day

100% correct on everything

found the dyel retard

yeah because back then he had a reason to do it
now he only does when rent is due
and desu no one blames him, fuck jewtube

For me, it's How To Be Alpha All The Time: youtu.be/_ARGgOTuSK0

I was in stitches. He’s funny

He's stuck like James Rolfe (the Angry Video Game nerd), he's tried doing other things but literally nobody cares. They've become like Matt Groening and the Simpsons... even though he released two superior series (The Critic and classic era Futurama) they're essentially stuck making it because even as a shell of its former self, it's still making bank.

Despite YouTube being such a new form of media, we're still saying "is that shit STILL on?"...