People of Jow Forums, help me please

Do you think she's skinny, healthy, curvy, pudgy, chubby, fat or obese?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-092735_Gallery.jpg (691x1158, 616K)

gross and fat, shit fat distribution, no chin, looks like she's got hangover puke breath.

her face is a picasso
but on topic: look at her t-rex arms, the high waisted yet adjusted corset built-in her dress to squish her belly, the fucking gut on this manatee, motherfucking fingers thicker than the diameter of your penis
she's fat

This, pretty much

She's disgusting, 0/10 would not smash

Female version of skinny fat. Pretty gross desu.

fat bordering on obese

that's not the female version of skinny fat. Skinnyfat looks skinny in clothes with some belly chub when naked. She's fucking gross and rotund

she looks healthy. nice glowing skin no acne or dark under eyes
perfect amount of fat for breeding

gross but incredibly sexy at the same time. fuck i wanna slam her bad

What's so bad about her fat distribution?

Eats like shit, just not in large quantities.

What's so gross about her?

look at her fat belly

don't be fooled by the vertical stripes and look at her actual body shape. She's fat as fuck with no form

Not all that pretty, but not completely ugly.
However, given her promiscuous nature (you can tell by just looking at her) as she seems to be one of those women who fuck around a lot in order to feel more desirable becasue they crave attention and validation, she is on her way to chonkying up, and, judging from the picture alone, is very arrogant (but that is just her masking mental issues since her arrogance comes from taking many dicks).

She's wearing stripes, that alone puts her in at least the pudgy-chubby range. She's not well-built enough to be considered curvy, and not nearly big enough to be fat or obese. Comfortably chubby-pudgy, I'd say, as for skinny or healthy (Redbull in hand), it's fairly safe to say those two are out of the question... not ugly... just average at best.

Attached: 1444729481198 - Copy.jpg (449x642, 54K)

Is her belly really that big?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-095532_Gallery.jpg (906x1124, 651K)

Obviously a bad picture, definitely has potential if she worked out a bit

From that angle, definitely chubby-pudgy.
>No cankles.
>No flabby-bat-wings for triceps.
>Almost non-existent double-chin.
... just... average, she could turn that around with very little effort.

Attached: 1480505120592.jpg (264x292, 17K)

Is that Billie eilish

go away soy drinking dyel

I thought OP's pic is the most disgusting thing this thread.

Attached: 1545822029602.jpg (640x795, 27K)

What's so disgusting about her? It's normal to have a belly like this when you sit, isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-100508_Gallery.jpg (849x982, 549K)

Yeah she’s chubby. Got rolls of fat on her stomach without slouching that much. Losing as little as 10 lbs would probably make a significant difference.

I get it. To wear that outfit she has to have some decent self confidence, along with nice hair and decent makeup. She carries herself pretty well

all in her gut, barely any in her hips, pools around her upper arms indicating increased risk for cardiovacular disease, pooled enough her high waist pants are bursting outwards despite being held in tightly along with a compressive shirt.

That is a full on gut being bound by tighter clothes and near bingo wings, the stripes barely conceal she's practically bursting out of that piece. If not for the clothing concealment technique, she'd have a head sized gut around her midsection.

Head sized gut? Really? What do you see in this picture then?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-101446_Gallery.jpg (774x1090, 597K)

Really fucking ugly

Pudgy. No woman wears vertical lined dresses unless they have some fat on them.

op idk wtf these fags saying but she kinda cute to me

Pretty unattractive all around.
I agree she will look even worse without the baggy clothes.

Pudgy or chubby at best m8, and I'm looking through drunk goggles, and I generally don't have a high standard

Are you creepshotting her? Based. Also, if she has big, thick, 40oz bounce booty its worth it.
>t. Basketball american

A bigger-than-head sized gut.

Attached: 1564021318222.jpg (623x350, 16K)

What makes her unattractive? I think she's kinda cute.

she's FAT
F.A.T.
do we really have to spell it out

I.N.C.E.L B.I.G. G.A.Y.

Do the I N C E L
1 2 3 4 5
You are such a F A G
sucking dick all night