Is this satire?

Is this satire?

Attached: 9NGsaNL.jpg (828x828, 301K)

no

He forgot to mention the roids.

is not eating after 7pm a meme or does it actually have benefits?

Sounds like some chunky lesbo compensating for the shame she feels about her disgusting, flabby body with a thick layer of sarcasm and implied spite. That's what these kind of people do, they try to get in your head and plant little seeds of detrimental thinking to make you fall down to their level of constant denial and excuses. Shame really, if they put half the effort they expand constantly bitching about society into working out and practicing even a modicum of self control maybe they wouldn't feel the need to post retarded degenerative thinking like this. It's sad really.

Attached: 82c.png (960x268, 167K)

The irony of the name being blacked out is that its actually rob mac, the actor in the pictures. He made this post to joke about how difficult it is to pull off a body like that (particularly in a small time frame) without copious resources and tools at his disposals.

No, it's cope. He paints a ridiculous picture to make normies feel good about themselves while also pretending he didn't roid
Half a meme. If you eat all your food earlier, you have better energy in the day so you can increase your expenditure, Also, it's the easiest meal to skip. But it all comes down to the numbers, you can eat all your food at night and as long as you're in a deficit, you'll lose weight
Actually, he's the one posting it

this
nah it's a meme like everything else in his post, basically just half everything he says, ignore shit that sounds dumb and add being on a cycle

The post was made but the guy in the pics.

Never made sense to me. I mean I regenerate during sleep, so I guess I'd need my nurtients then? Eating too much however causes bad sleep because of digestion. Breakfast on the other hand is pretty much pointless, if you don't need the energy for manual labor or working out.

Meme tier. Just stay 1 hour or so without eating before going to bed.

No, he's just a fake natty

Lost me at half a year to do all that.

>everyone over 140lbs is on roids
Holy cringe, actually kill yourself

Attached: Q3oa6TP.gif (800x600, 80K)

based and macpilled.

>lifting regularly
>eating properly
>sleeping properly

It's like that person can't do the basic functions of a human and makes excuses about it being an unrealistic lifestyle

Actors microdose on roids for roles, user, it's the industry's worst kept secret. The rant in OP's image about what a pain in the ass it is to get in shape is just deflecting from that.

>microdose
kek defo not microdosing

He's saying that it takes roids to get into that shape, which is fucking retarded. Click the cbt right now, every single dyel buck fiddy poster looks like him. Of course actors take roids but that guy is fucking tiny.

Not even worth pointing out, everyone that small is natty until proven juiced.

He's fairly small in the show, but supper lean.
Tbh if he stuck to what he says and mantained a good deficit, I think he'd be able to do it without roids.

cope

>disdaining a physical and healthy lifestyle and diet
fucking hell

sarcasm. He's not wrong. Besides the not eating after X hour, it's pretty much spot on.

also, he's roiding, but he conveniently left that out.

hey idiot, you do realize it's the timeframe that tells us he frauded, right? he gained and lost ~60 lbs of fat inside of about 12-18 months.

Attached: fatmac.png (1101x574, 51K)

are you guys really missing the point of the post this hard?
everytime a celeb is posted you guys just stumble over eachother to say "roids!!"

>dinner
>easiest meal to skip

fight me one on one

ITT: bunch of coping fags whining about "muh roids" like they do with everyone who looks better than them

Thats easy as fuck you fucking dyel shmuck. Going from 150 to 210 in 6 months is nothing.

every squats and oats SS running /fitizen/ has gained that much fat in a year

Please be bait