What kind of lifts do I need to do to fight CHOMOS and check motherfuckers' PAPERS...

What kind of lifts do I need to do to fight CHOMOS and check motherfuckers' PAPERS? I really don't want to get BOOKED by no punk ass bitch

Attached: CheckHim.jpg (250x243, 10K)

Cell phone hoop thrusts 3x8

Yo Wes I'm getting transferred to a level IV next month (posting from county lockup). I know I gotta step up my hoop game if I'm gonna keep my hand raised and put in the work. What exercises you recommend to increase my hooping capacity?

Can you cringey faglords take this Muppets cock outa your mouth

Cheek busts x f

Thanks I'll go look for Big Herc

t. PC chomo

88 burpees

OK mate

Attached: 1549431270089.jpg (378x378, 19K)

Ay yo Weth. I dont want to reveal my identity or nuttin because the fedth be watthin.
Can I thtay in your plathe for a couple of dayth? Hit me up when you see dith big dog

Burpees 14 sets of 88

Be sure to scream Sieg Heil and Heil Hitler at the end of each set

Is that a jew tattoo on your arm?

M O T H E R F U C K E R
O
T
H
E
R
F
U
C
K
E
R

Without meaning why do you guys think Wes has become so popular and is resonating with a lot of men? Its it because he is unashamedly masculine in a feminized world? His world views of growth only through pain which is essentially stoicism rebranded?

honestly I think 99% of it is youtube's algorithm shilling him. He's also got some decent advice if you look past the glamorization of his time in prison (which lets be honest is a cope for him).

He gives me a wake up call to get my act together by the fear of being incarcerated. Ive beat the shit out of people in some bars here in my college town, im a Junior, but I started school late due to joining the military, also do bjj and MT, and the level of how violent I can be actually scares me and im terrified of hurting someone and this guy just makes me want to train, do well in school, and stay sober. PS I dont go looking for fights in bars. Theres just been a handful of times when someone has tried me (shoved, called names, etc) after I apologize even when it was their fault for the situation and its like everything is normal and then my brain just goes fucking sideways and next thing you know, youre wailing on some guy while is head is bouncing off the floor. Idk fuck bullies bro

Took me a second but well deserved (you)

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-130736_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 637K)

i feel that brah

you need to do 10 sets of 88 burpees to build up cardio otherwise you'll die when a riot kicks off

SUPREME WHITE POWER

chickenonthebonepill

I don't think he glamorizes it.
Some times when things are crazy and unbelievable they almost seem glamorous to the listener regardless.

Same here brother. About a week before I saw his videos I broke a bottle at a siblings house and threatened to shove it in a dudes eye because he was testing me and started talking shit. I literally just saw red and lost total control. I would be in prison right now had i not regained control by just a few seconds difference.

I almost feel like seeing these videos was some kind of karmic wake up call to me.

White power cleans 2x8