People of Jow Forums, help me please

Let me know what you think about a friend of mine. Do you think she's skinny, healthy, curvy, pudgy, chubby, fat or obese? I know it's off topic, but please don't delete this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-101446_Gallery.jpg (774x1090, 597K)

we would need a better pic

pudgy

She's fat, but young enough that she can get away with it
By the end of Uni she'll be proper fat

Lose weight and lift weights tubby.

Would still fuck her. If she loses 5 kg she would be amazing. Most of these white thic females are animals and nympfo in my area.

That guy looking at her thinking "holy fuck how am i gonna get hard?"

shes hot

I'd fuck her but only ironically

coom

Attached: 1542968224916.jpg (480x360, 11K)

this

Shes a bit chubby. Doesnt look like she trains or watches her diet at all

She's probably somewhat overweight but definitely not enough for me to get in her business, were I her friend.

Already told you she's really fucking ugly.

Why the FUCK are you back posting this shit. fuck outta here

Attached: 1566105178864.jpg (309x500, 236K)

Unfuckable lardass with billie eilish tier sloppy styling

look just post a pic of you naked in the mirror already so we know how big your gut is really.

She's about to explode into a landwhale. Like if you touched her arm you could bury your finger until it touches the bone.

Pudgy, will probably be obese by 40

Who cares? She mad ugly ain’t no lifting saving that lmao

This man understands
Dyed hair psycho with dyke stripe clothes drinking a can of "getting fatter".
OP is a dyel faggot for even considering and should be publicly shamed.

Attached: A true spaniard.jpg (476x645, 56K)

This

get her to quit the redbull and go for a run to lose the extra fat. other than that she is hot

>having this much of a shit taste

She's fat

F A T
A
T

Not obese, but fat by a good margin, fatty fat cow mooo

Overweight, a bit on the unhealthy side. Could afford to be a bit leaner.

“she”

Can't tell how tall she is but her bf% looks great. Low test niggers will call her fat.

That looks like a man.

I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "cancelled" or "this is a bop," I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour my white olive oil onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. I'm SO. FUCKING. HORNY.

A lot of the girls you’re describing don’t know how to fuck

She’s fat. Extremely fat even for the country you’re in.
>tfw I recognize that bus

Fat

>a can of "getting fatter"

Kek

You dont need to be able to recognize that the bus is from england to see that that whore is english

More importantly, would she be up for a gang bang with some Jow Forums guys?

She is self-conscious enough to understand that she is fat. That is why she chose black clothes with vertical stripes. Black clothes in general create the illusion of being slim, and also the vertical stripes add to this. If they were horizontal you would have seen the curves better.

No matter what you say, she will make excuses. This is because she already let herself go, thus resulting in bigger arms. I have the same problem with my parents. They are both obese to the point where they have trouble finding clothes because of size issue, but they will not make a conscious effort to change themselves. So they will rather search in vain for bigger size, instead of trying to lose weight.

This is what I see

Attached: lsp_pin.jpg (831x1080, 57K)

Why do an*lo women look like such pumpkin heads? They are repulsive, how have Brits not gone extinct?

Damn I almost forgot Finn got raped by a fat chick yo Cartoon Network was wild

The working and lower-middle class women are the ones that look like ogres. Unfortunately they’re also the most common by a mile.
The upper-middle and upper class girls are the good looking ones but to get one you either have to be real fucking lucky, real fucking good looking, or be upper class yourself.

Shes pudgy but shes hot

you already made this thread and it was already deleted
everyone said shes fat in the last one and they're saying it in this one
just fuck off with ur stupid threads