/swim/

Does Jow Forums swim?

Attached: anime pool night animated.gif (540x400, 3.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28561485
loneswimmer.com/2015/05/13/how-to-an-introduction-to-the-pace-clock-for-beginner-improving-swimmers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

No

Maybe

been aquajogging recently cause i am recovering from surgery
actually kinda fun except for all the cranky old as fuck cunts

Faggot
I don’t know.

Sometimes, I use a university pool so I have to go super early with all the old women to avoid the fucking cunt students

I was born to swim. When I was 6 I took off my floaties and jumped into the deep end. Been a natty swimmer ever since.

favorite stroke?
what strokes do you normally do?

Swimming is the white man's cardio. You are white aren't you?

Attached: 1566332311314.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

his wrist has some sort of tumor

Attached: 8BAC88B3-6044-4521-8189-372655649900.jpg (400x300, 52K)

That's called muscle chomo
Keep talking all that mess and we might have to check you

I heard once two boomers saying that black people were genetically unfit to be good swimmers, is there some science backing this claim?

I'm too fat to swim, I love it but too selfconscious to go to a pool anymore

Not since an overweight 30 year old woman with Down syndrome crossed into my lane and I slapped her skull pretty fucking hard while doing freestyle. Old fat people ruined the pool, they literally take up a lot of space for anyone serious about training to actually train

I've also heard that. I've constantly heard it said that blacks have an extra bone or tendon in their foot that causes them to be much less efficient at swimming.
I think it's because blacks tend to have much smaller torsos and longer legs compared to whites. Honestly who knows though, it's probably just that blacks in general dont like to swim as much as whites do

yes.
They have less body fat, so they can't float as well.

Heck yeah, I fucking love swimming. Summer swimming is the absolute worst though.
>Fat people. Fat people everywhere
>Gag inducing cottage cheese ass everywhere
>Stinky, smelly Arabs swimming with their underwear underneath their trunks and sometimes even in t-shirt

Attached: MV5BOTUzODE3MTYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk2Mzg0MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x374, 39K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28561485
>Whites storing more fat and having better buoyancy than Blacks

Yea, I've noticed that at my local swimming pool there are never many black people although the area around it is mostly black
>not that I complain, mind you

But swimmers are jacked asfuck!! just look at phelps, him had to be less than 8% at his prime.

Blacks simply cannot swim. Or at least, black MEN. You might see some black women at a pool, but never a man.
In usmc boot camp we had swim qualification. Gotta do some swimming shit to pass. ALL of the blacks sink like rocks in the pool.

no, I hate the chlorine

Attached: 99E67567-6697-4B23-96E2-59AA98E58EE6.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Apparently black people have a slightly different center of gravity. It gives them an advantage when it comes to running while the opposite is true for swimming. At least that’s what I’ve read.

Anyone got any good tutorials? Everyone I ask just says “lmao just swim bro, get in the water and just move XDDD”

Pro tip:

Do sets, at high intensity. Don't just swim slowly for extended amounts of time.

Sample:
10 x 50yds on 1:00

Swim Clock basics:
loneswimmer.com/2015/05/13/how-to-an-introduction-to-the-pace-clock-for-beginner-improving-swimmers/

>t. water polo master race

Attached: ita_polo_celeb.jpg (286x176, 10K)

Of course

No, but I do have some tips:
>keep your body horizontal; tuck your hips in.
>don’t swim in shorts, buy a speedo of whatever length you prefer

Water polo is based. Been a competitive swimmer for a long time and water polo to me is just applied swimming.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

You don't need a speedo. Bond shorts will do. I rock these around at pool parties too.

>red hat, #1, wristbands = goalie

Attached: craig_bond_trunks.jpg (273x184, 6K)

water polo is freaky as shit when you realize how deep the pool is where games are