Am I balding?

I'm 21 rn. So yeah...
I need some advice
Thanks

Attached: IMG_20190827_123924.jpg (1362x1008, 104K)

Hair is for fuckboys. Us boomers shave.

90 percent of all men go bald embrace it

You have a mature hairline. But I wouldn't call this balding.

"Mature hairline" is a retarded meme. It's encouraging dudes that might have wanted to retard their baldness to believe it's not actually baldness.

embrace it and go full bezos so you can reach agent 47 mode

I will
Thanks lads

Attached: images-2.jpg (303x166, 8K)

ask your barber. i thought I was balding but I just have a tall forehead

Mine was the same at like age 19 and since then it has not moved at all (26 now). What you have is a mature hairline. Keep checking every few weeks if it keeps receding or thinning.

I'm 32 and halfway bald. When I was 21 I had a "mature hairline" like OP.
I'll repeat it: mature hairline is a dumb meme. I'm not saying it's impossible to have one but if you know there's baldfag genetics in your family then chances are it's not going to stop.
Also it was that different to OP's at your age either.
What happens is the front and sides come out quickly and then for a while after that it trickles out.

100%. "Mature hairline" is actual cope
>mfw bald spot showing at 29
>we're all gonna shave it brahs

here's the advice you requested.
remember, women love bald guys.

Attached: balding.jpg (1591x1642, 294K)

going bald at 50 is one thing but going bald at 20 is another

Heh. Same thing going on here. I have a tall, and also sloped forehead and at times when my hair is messy it looks as if I'm balding.

You like heuy lewis and the news?

Attached: FC29E4C4-8AB3-4C31-9601-AB9BBD3A10AB.jpg (363x300, 20K)

Just go on finasteride and minoxidil, OP. I started when I was 19, still got a full head of hair at 33.

based bateman poster, and yeah you have like 5 years so just hold on it to and see

These. You’re a still safe but you definitely have a receded hairline. I would stop it in it’s tracks now. I caught mine at 21 and it looks the same at 34. Literally every male on my mom and dad’s side is a cue ball.

Mature hairline is Norwood. Which is balding.

how do you stop it.
I have the feeling antibalding stuff is snake oil. What works?

No

it is OVER, shave it off, before it is TOO LATE!

the only solution is to kill yourself

this

Based

>imagine going bald
lmao you might aswell kill yourself eternal kneehead

Attached: 1563051418444.jpg (398x376, 37K)

My dad's hairline receded into a widow's peek at 20 and has stayed the same, minus maybe a centimeter, at nearly 50. It's not necessarily a meme, but you need to factor in genetics and family history

Slightly receding but is fine. Go have a look at ur friends hairlines lol they'll also be receding age 21 it's normal

cope

A mature hairline is a real thing. That said, it’s something that happens in non balding men in their 40s, 50s, 60s etc. If your hairline is “maturing” in your 20s, it’s not going to stop until you’re totally bald. Hope that helps to clarify.

Attached: DC14080A-28BD-492E-95FD-386BB62BB055.jpg (333x333, 17K)

Am I chad if I get a hair transplant and it actually ends up looking good?

I dont think so.
Advice: healthly lifstyle.
Long hair optional
I balding from 21, fast from 24-26(norvood 3, and i have stop balding. Now im 29, and i have medium lenght hair and you dont see so much hairloss.
Also stop balding from 26, not get back hair

my grandpa's hairline is so strong that he literally kept all his hair even through chemotherapy, and it remains jet black to this day. i have his hair genes as well, my hairline is so low it gives the impression of a smaller forehead making me look stupid