Hi, 25 year old female here. I’ve been eating under 1000 calories a day for almost two weeks now...

Hi, 25 year old female here. I’ve been eating under 1000 calories a day for almost two weeks now. I’ve also been running maybe a little under 1/4 of a mile almost every day (I walk the rest), lift 10lb weights (just a few squats and stuff), and do around 20-30 crunches.

I haven’t lost weight in three days. I have been stuck at 297.4 lbs. I lost 12 lbs before these past few days and the weight just came right off in almost a week.

I eat starting at noon usually and up until 7 pm. I eat a quest hero bar at noon, sometimes with 2 pickles and a drink, and then around 6 or so, I eat normal food for dinner (chicken wings, chicken breast, whatever) but and extremely small portion and then I have a 70 calorie fiber one cake or some sugar free jello. Usually I clock in way under budget at 500-700 calories.

What in the fuck am I doing wrong??? I thought eating less and moving more is the ticket to losing weight. The only thing I can think is that I might have endometriosis or PCOS and that’s making it harder.

Please enlighten me if you have any suggestions. I will do just about anything to lose weight. I am considering switching to OMAD, but I hate being faggy about this stuff. I just want to eat like a normal person but small portions.

Attached: 9CA8C748-9175-4099-8641-C1721D20DD6F.jpg (499x640, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTO_gene
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

knew you were baiting before I read it
fuck off please

It is just a plateau. They last for weeks sometimes, just keep tracking calories and keep exercising and it will go down eventually.

Peak women performance, made to lay down and take loads and loads of cum

>1000 calories a day for almost two weeks now.
You are starving yourself your body probably believes its in the holocaust. Raise it up to about 1500 a day.

No, retard, that's not how that works.

She is a female (probably), 1500 would be maintenance

Source: my ass

>I have been stuck at 297.4 lbs
>1500 would be maintenance

Yeah nah

Up the calories OP

Have you considered actually exercising? Also have some fucking discipline you arnt going to become thin in just a few months youre so fucking fat its going to take a few years

based architect

You need to learn how to eat fewer calories of actual food, not processed garbage. I’d say to stop skipping breakfast (it’s not helping your slow metabolism), but I don’t believe you know how to judge portion sizes, so You could go overboard. Your weight routine is likely insufficient for your goals, but you probably don’t know how to push yourself enough (yet). Once you find a legitimate weight training program, and gain muscle you’ll lose fat and improve that metabolism.

But again, foremost, start cooking real food. Ideally, eat a large breakfast, then less calories calories in you subsequent meals.

Actually exercising? Sure, once I lose more weight, I will up the exercise, but I feel like what I do right now is pretty reasonable for my size. Most fat fucks don’t even exercise at this point. My mom got the gastric sleeve or whatever and had to drop a bunch of weight before doing so just by eating low carb for a few months.

On the off-chance that this isn't some weird bait post, 3 days means absolutely fuck all. Weigh yourself every two weeks, not every fucking day. Read the god damn sticky, being an undisciplined lazy bitch doesn't give you a free pass.

Women have wild fluctuations of water retention during the cycle. Weight yourself every day, Log it in a excel table and compare your weight to the same day of last cycle. Day 1 vs Day 1, Day 10 vs Day 10, day 20 vs day 20.....

You need to exercise because it keeps your metabolism high which is especially important while dieting. Going very low in calories for an extended time will drop metabolism drastically. Get your heart pumping one way or another whether it's cardio, lifting, lots of stimulants like caffeine or fat burners etc. Preferably all of the above.

Everyone does. You’ll hover around a ±5lbs difference pretty easily just based on hydration, and when you last ate. Which is why daily weight measurements are pointless for the average schmo.

Thanks for the advice, homies. Although it’s all over the board and you keep calling each other retards, I’ve gathered that I need to exercise more and eat in the morning.

You didn't put on all that weight in 2 weeks so you shouldn't expect to lose it in 2 weeks. You need to look at this as a marathon and not a sprint.

Attached: f013ec9da771c0f7827a6607053e371e.jpg (433x771, 33K)

>I’ve been eating under 1000 calories a day

Fake and gay. Pic is you

Attached: 1541625297673.jpg (921x741, 301K)

It's a life time pursuit and you complain after weeks? If you eat clean, lower your calories and exercise you will lose weight. Come back to us in a year.

And your exercise is just random movement at the moment. You categorically aren't training anything. You should just walk for an hour as quick as you can.

im coooming im gonna fucken cooom. oh my god i cooomed on my belly ahhhhh coooom

No coom poster? This board is recovering

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1471298137041.png (632x650, 99K)

Fuck you. (You) posted right before me

Attached: Looks+like+angry+wojak+_98e93a3ae8d1812aee8c12032ac5bc9e.jpg (220x229, 13K)

weight loss is never a smooth line. your weight at a given moment can be affected by literally thousands of factors and you should never expect anything different, especially during periods of purposeful weight gain or loss. One of the worst mistakes to make while cutting is to get hung up on individual weighings or short term trends. Mid to long term trends are all the scale is useful for. Trust the process and learn to relax. This is easier said that done but it's the right way to think.

Trips of truth

Don’t check the scale every day, check it once a fortnight, as others have said you’re crash dieting at 1000 calories if you can keep it up great but consider upping it to mitigate risk of crashing and binging

She's 300lbs you fuck, maintenance is like 2500 for her.

OP, punch your shit into tdeecalculator.net/ then subtract 500 to see what you should be eating daily to cut. If you cut too aggressively your body goes into starvation mode and it's way harder to lose weight.

Having calories too low often signals extra water retention, even though actual tissue is still being lost.
You're still in the process of recomping so it doesn't really matter that you have slow weight loss days. One trick you can try is just having 100 cal of ice cream or some other high carb snack before bed. It doesn't make you lose more in the long run, but can make overnight water retention less.

>1000 calories
Where did you get this idea from?

>10lb, just a few squats
Lift heavier. 10lbs is ok for bicep curls and triceps extensions. Do knee push ups, do lat pull down, do bench press, shoulder press, squats('mirin 300lb bodyweight squat gains). Stop lifting like a 12 year old and you'll get adult results

>1 mile walk
Wtf is this. Ok if you are a 10lb dog. Unacceptable as a grown human under the age of 70. Exercise bike in front of a tv or on your phone for an hour. Walk longer. Walk uphill. Swim. 1 hour at least.

>2 pickles and a drink(unnamed beverage)
Neck yourself. Eat a boiled egg and drink water.

>jello above the age of 10
Neck yourself. Eat a handful of nuts.

>Just wants to eat normal...eats like this
Just do that then. Eat wholesome, nutritious foods cooked in a healthy way. Roasted or baked meats, eggs, boiled rice, whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, steamed vegetables, greek yogurt(non flavoured). Read nutrition facts. Most processed foods are loaded with added sugars. Avoid them like the plague. You will never make it if youceat the way most people eat. Look around you. Look at yourself. I hope this isn't bait. Please just increase your exercise duration and intensity and learn how to eat healthy. There are no secrets in fitness. Just scams, fads, and the boring unappealing truth

You're a fucking retard there is no such thing as "starvation mode".
It helps to know about the topic of discussion before giving advice

Literally stop eating. Don't eat anything for 3 days. Do a search for "snake juice". Drink home made snake juice on the days you don't eat but make sure to drink regular water also. The salts in the snake juice will keep your metabolism functioning. Fasting forces your body into ketosis. You will literally burn thousands of calories or bodyfat once you have fasted long enough. Eat one low carb meal every 3 days and continue fasting until you're at a weight low enough to properly use barbells for resistance training. Make sure that you weigh all food on a scale in GRAMS. Track every single calories you consume even if it's a single m&m. This will absolutely guarantee fast and consistent weight loss if you have the willpower to maintain it.

>297lbs

literally HOW, especially for a female, at my worst I was 230lbs and was severely depressed and ate an insane amount of trash

Thank you. That’s good to hear.

Attached: 7741A4F6-EF9D-4EAF-9FB7-B03DF6F12246.png (828x1792, 280K)

>Having calories too low often signals extra water retention, even though actual tissue is still being lost.
this is correct. water makes scale readings inaccurate as fuck. even better is that it is different for everyone - for some, water drops out in half a day, and for others, it will go up and down on a constant basis making tracking anything nightmarish, and every inch of middle ground between those two exists as well

>under 1000 calories a day
No you're not

Based yeah nah poster

that's how low very light women often have to go to see any weight loss. being a short and not fat woman is notoriously difficult in physique and strength comps because to make weight they have to eat tiny amounts and often struggle with hunger.

I’ve been fat my whole life (not using it as an excuse, just letting you know.) i weighed 11 lbs 8 oz when I was born so there’s not been a moment in my life where I’ve been a normal weight. Plus I work a sedentary job. Literally sitting on my ass 10 hours a day.

>297

Attached: vomit.jpg (736x718, 39K)

Post a pic so we know what we’re eorking with

Attached: 9213FDB5-91C8-4597-A5EA-579610DFAD69.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

because evolution didn't select strongly for response to caloric excess
most people, however, all respond extremely similarly to caloric deficit, since that was a major selection pressure. pic kinda related

Attached: 1487548090989.webm (500x800, 712K)

This is an old pic of me

Attached: dcyt9vg-38037872-b43c-48d9-b83d-90738f1577bd.jpg (642x856, 176K)

at least make it believable

post proof

based and studypilled
do omad and weigh everything you put on your plate. Also your maintenance should be higher than that. You risk slowing down your metabolism eating that little if you actually do it.

No you

Attached: 1566846147650s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Low test
High test
Highest test and trips

Sure. I could use the humiliation to motivate me.

Attached: 0B73CE0D-02A4-438F-B650-344053EDB674.jpg (2048x2048, 1.03M)

>I haven’t lost weight in three days.

Keep not eating and moving more for a month before evaluating you spineless cuck. Either weigh seldom (week apart) or consistently at the same time post morning shit. Trend over time is what matters.

trips of retardation

Attached: IMG_20190827_120514_723.jpg (1080x1920, 486K)

If you're really trying to improve yourself, no humiliation is needed. You know your body is looking like shit and how bad it is for your health, now you have to change it. Most of us have been there, you can do it too user.

first time i've heard of this. very interesting and pretty intuitive. does evidence support this or is it just a hypothesis

youre gonna make it

Just keep at it and you will see results if you are honest with yourself. I can see the future hottie

Thanks anons. Love u.

yeah, we actually know about some specific obesity-related genetic variance, but i don't think there's any one factor that can be pointed out, it's all very complicated.
For example:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTO_gene
also genetics around leptin and melanocortin can have significant effects.

OP REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE A WOMAN

YOUR WEIGHT AND ALL THAT STUFF IS LINKED TO YOUR HORMONAL SHIT

DON'T WORRY BABY

ITS HORMONES

WOMEN HAVE MUCH LESS CONTROL OF THEIR WEIGHT THAN MEN DO

OP disregard this nigger Jew.
I love you too you whale

Attached: 4fZZq7w.png (1198x1200, 93K)

fellow fatfuck here. i understand your pain but dont give up. don't do what i do but this is my routine and experiences so far
i started out at 286 and decided to turn it around because im so fat all i can wear are sweatpants and basketball shorts i got tired of looking like a fat whale.
so i bought 250 DNP powder pills 40 pills
bought myself primatene and some caffeine pills along with a daily multivitamin
i committed myself to eating around 1500 cal a day and doing a 2 1-hour incline 3.5 speed 4.0 incline walks a day. 2 days on 1 day off.
i take the DNP 1 pill and 1 multivitamin a day every day. the primatene and caffeine i didn't tolerate too well so i take it every now then but its 2 pills of primatine and 1 200mg caffeine pill every so often.

now im no personal trainer but so far ive gone from 286 to as of this morning 258. ive been going at it for 5 weeks now the biggest drop came in the first few weeks but it's slowed down. Still losing.

in any case don't give up. work harder and take drugs

DNP is literally poison. its a pesticide and herbicide.
even bodybuilders who kill themselves for aesthetics dont like taking it

Might as well up caloric intake to 1500 and take an EC stack (pic related). *Do NOT run EC if you have a history of heart disease*

Attached: EC.jpg (918x839, 192K)

Buy some elitefts exercise bands, best shit on the market. Find a workout program, look on youtube how to do those exercises with bands. Look fucking sexy afterwards.

Buy some dhea pills from walmart, learn how to use it on youtube, good luck.

You're gonna make it with some discipline

Go to the fasting thread. It was easier for me not to eat at all than it was to eat low calorie.

You cannot go thru the rest of your life looking like that. Stick to your routine and stop worrying about short term progress.

Same desu

Either its just water retention, which will drop as soon as you cut back on salt and increase your water intake, or you're extremely confused and delusional about your true calorie intake. In any case, you shouldn't be running at that weight. You will absolutely destroy your knees for life. Don't run until you're at a healthy BMI. Even at 200lbs an 15% bf running is hard on my knees. Do anything lower impact instead, like an elliptical or bike. Swimming is probably best if you have access. Rowing machines are god tier for burning the highest caloriea per hour with the least perceived effort, but having a belly getting in the way might be a problem. If nothing else, just walk, but walk a lot. 20-30 crunches aren't going to do much yet, but if you keep increasing the number and stick with it they'll at least help burn some calories. Body weight squats are always good too. Anyone can do them, their safe, easy, and good for all your muscles joints and tendons from the waist down. Going keto and eating one meal a day will help tremendously. It'll keep you from feeling hungry and tired even when on a huge deficit. Anyway, good luck. Being fat isn't anything to be ashamed of, staying fat is.

Okay at least you still look human. You must be on the taller side. You aren't too far gone and your fat distribution isn't terrible. You'll start looking noticeable better quickly. Just don't quit or give up. The most important thing to understand is that it will take time. Lots of time. You can't get bored with the idea or lose interest after a month, or lose your motivations over stalling a few days. Stick with it and you'll make it. At your weight you don't even need to do anything so extreme. Just avoid all sweet and sugary processed junk and beverages, exercise as much as time allows as often as possible, eat mostly meat and veggies, and you'll lose weight without really trying.

Eat the sticky

Attached: 1520460233746.jpg (800x450, 45K)

I would totally smash that!

Go to your OBGYN and have them check your levels. You may need to switch up your birth control. Also ask for water pills. Tell them your legs feel tight and your ankles swell. Your hormones and cycle make can make it hellacious to lose weight.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO EAT SOME GRASS ONLY, YOU FUCKING COW

kek was waiting for this

>be fat and unhealthy enough to warrant gastric sleeve
>still have to lose weight to get it put on

Why is the gastric sleeve required in the first place if the pt can lose weight without it?

I cannot overstate enough how much respect I have for you, for posting your body shots on Jow Forums Jow Forums of all places. This place is merciless and brutal. It's also the closest you'll ever get to a true unflinching appraisal. Everyone you love and care about will lie to your face to protect your feelings, while you eat yourself to loneliness, self loathing, and an early grave.

Two months ago someone compared me to a fat schlubby actor, in an effort to be funny. Someone you absolutely DO NOT want to be compared to as a middle aged man. It hit me at a real low point, my wife is low libido and had lost interest in me. I had already been half-assedly using a calorie counter app AGAIN, had previously lost 30 lbs then gained it all back. But this was the cruel kick in the ass I needed. I went home, cried a bunch, then I fucking owned up to it: "I have become a lazy fat ass, someone that women have every right to avoid. My body is a walking punchline. But I will not stay this way, I will not die a fat loser."

Have since been doing hardcore CICO with weight training and jiu jitsu. 1000 cal deficit/day. I've lost 12 lbs over the last 2 months, currently 190 lbs at 5'8". My target is 160-150 lbs depending on the build I end up with. I can taste the bitterness in my mouth from burning fat all day long and I fucking love it, it reminds me of how fucking fat my schlubby body is and that I am changing it, one day at a time. Already I'm getting positive comments from my wife but she has no fucking idea, I'm 42 and by summer next year I'll be under 10% body fat. The year after that I'll easily be hitting 1/2/3/4 in my lifts. This is not merely a goal, I am adamantine in my determination to achieve this.

Your are fat: own it and embrace it. Now calculate your TDEE, get a calorie counter app, do cardio, RECORD FUCKING EVERYTHING LIKE A CICO NAZI. Make calorie counting your obsession. You will absolutely make it, the weight will come off.

>inb4 cringe blog post

Attached: down_12_lbs.jpg (720x1280, 79K)

This is not what she needs to hear you troll. She is slowly killing herself, way worse than smoking. It needs to stop.

Attached: mri.jpg (828x521, 41K)

Its still exercise, who hurt you?

Squat your body weight every single fucking day. Get a heart rate tracker/fitbit or w/e and when you go walking, keep your heart rate at 120~140 for at least 30 minutes. If you see it dipping below 120 you ain't moving fast enough so start jogging until you're in the zone again, then go back to speed walking.

I did this with my 240 lbs 50 year old mother and she dropped 40 lbs in 3 months, plus her legs are fucking tight now from those squats.

starvation diets do not work, you will lose weight at first until your metabolism slows down then you will gain weight and be even fatter than before. I am gonna assume this thread is filled with generally retarded shit and not read any of it. Just look into intermediate fasting and healthy keto, search dr berg on youtube and educate yourself. It will take you some time to repair the damage you have done to your body through your shit diet and insulin resistance. Once you get comfortable with intermediate fasting look into a healthy keto diet. this is the only answer for you

I would honestly smash that sweet body of yours, but you look like a plumper version of my gf.

You will make it, keep at it.

we're all gonna make it

Attached: weight.png (1114x589, 18K)

Unironically.

Start strength training.

Its TONS easier to make gains when you are eating well.
Your legs are super powerful...think about it, you are basically walking around EVERY DAY with weight that some if these guys on Jow Forums squat only x5 before they are tired.

The legs/butt of someone who went from /fat/ to Jow Forums is amazing because of this.

Its tons easier to move around and go to gym and workout and stuff when you have strength to do so.

Strategy I used was first to get strong.
While this was going on, I cut addiction to sugars, simple carbs, and fried foods.
Just make sure to have a replacement (i.e. fruit available at home. Snack on almonds.)
Then cut calories once you hit strength plateaus.
Will take a while to adjust to lowered calorie intake. But keep working out while you do so.

Then once your body is "conditioned" you can start cutting fat in full.

If you just straight into diet and exercise. You won't have the strength to do much and lack the energy to sustain it. Will result in giving up and quitting.

You're a fucking idiot. No, your metabolism WILL NOT "slow down" from "starvation" because someone as obese as OP has plenty of fucking food literally hanging from her body. You have no idea what you're talking about and are only repeating the same information you've blindly accepted as fact throughout your life. She needs a massive caloric restriction because she is morbidly obese. There is no such thing as "starvation mode" and the only thing holding her back from weight loss is her own discipline and stupid faggots like you with a double digit IQ feeding her false information.

It's intermittent fasting you illiterate mongoloid. You obviously have no idea what you're saying.
>Hurrrr I watched a 6 minute video on a chiropractors YouTube channel

She is far too fat to be doing any meaningful strength training. She needs to fast or go on an extremely calorie restrictive diet and focus on losing the weight. The only exercise she should do is brisk walking until she can safely perform the basic barbell movements.

>two weeks now
>a little under 1/4 a mile almost every day
That's nothing, come back in 3 months
I highly doubt she's doing anything that requires 1500 calories.

Disagree.

I have seen literal ham planets doing exercises that surprised me at orange theory.

Treadmill walking I agree with

Additionally:
Pushups against the wall -> pushups on knees -> normal pushups
Bent over rows
Or
Jump straight into using the rowing machine

Lat pulldowns

Reverse situps/back extensions. Add dumbbell weights when can do 20 of them

Dumbbell curls
Dumbbell Arnold press (curl to OHP)
Dumbbell Overhead press
Dumbbell behind back tricep extension

Dumbbell kickbacks
Dumbbell lateral raises

Planks
Side planks

Lay down on a bench and do situps. Even laying with back on bed and legs in floor and doing it lots of times is enough -> actual situps/crunches

Yoga in general will be HIGHLY effective because bodyweight will quickly cause muscle growth. Do amazon or youtube yoga routines. I'm pretty fit, but had trouble completing some routines at first...dont get discouraged.

Assisted squats (hold onto bed, chair, table, etc) -> Bodyweight squats -> weighted squats (holding dumbbells)

Lunges -> weighted dumbbell lunges

Glute bridge -> hip thrusts (back against bench) -> fixed barbell (50-100lb) hip thrust -> barbell hip thrust (135lb+).

Laying down leg raises -> weighted leg raises (with ankle weights)

Laying down bicycle kicks

Laying down dumbbell chest flys
Laying down dumbbell presses (15lb or higher dumbbells).

Starting out with a pair of 10-15lb dumbbells is a good place to start. When you can do 20 reps of a given exercise, move up weight by +5lb

That's why you adjust your estimated TDEE as needed to account for your body's response to dieting, and do frequent cardio to keep your metabolism up. Push it until you're getting insomnia or mental glitches from the hunger, then pull back a little to find a comfort zone. Take vitamins, and chart your weight daily.

That is all it fucking takes. Unironically kys.

This! I've never gone over 170lbs. This from being stressed, depressed, eating out everyday to make myself "feel better".

You are a virgin