So Jow Forums, have you gotten any mires this summer? Summer's almost over you know

So Jow Forums, have you gotten any mires this summer? Summer's almost over you know.

Attached: cutting weight this summer gf.jpg (1200x628, 389K)

I actually did get a gf.
>5'2
>135lbs
>dyed red hair
>big tits
>likes cats and books. Not a party girl
>can talk philosophy
>sucks dick

Mired at the beach even ottermode

nice brahs

>wanting gf
Fuck I mean maybe there's 1/100000 woman that's actually worth expending effort to spend time with, but I doubt it. Every time I've dated someone I've gotten sick of her within a month, it's not worth it kings.
this sounds close though, congrats

>Red hair
This is a major warning sign, be careful with her.

>Fuck I mean maybe there's 1/100000 woman that's actually worth expending effort to spend time with
Good thing there are over 3,5 billion women out there

>headed to the gym last friday night after carbloading for the whole day intent on CRUSHING my logpress PR for sets
>arrive, a black girl like WEBM related doing her dynamic stretching routine next to the diddly and log platforms
>foamroll stiff hammies for a bit, see her eyeing me
>a quick set of 5 with full cleans with log only, fucking PUMPED, slam the log down
>start loading up and progressing quickly to PR territory
>just as Im slipping the final PR attempt plates on I feel her hand on my shoulder
>I turn, she calls me a cute whyteboi and literally asks me out for a coffee after the workout
>pack my shit and leave the gym in a hurry, Im no race traitor miscegenator

Help me brehs, I missed out on my PR and Im afraid to go to the gym again.

Attached: 1555131075137.webm (640x800, 2.49M)

I only became fatter so no

>red hair
>big tits
i wish that were me

Re-posting my Summer of Mire story
>be in vacation in Naxos
>go to a remote beach, no buildings nearby, only a dead end road
>only some people around
>go for a swim, far off the shore but on the right is some kind of rocky ledge
>spot some small caves
>get close to one of them, it's not deep
>I get out of the water to rest on a rock in the shade
>suddenly I hear giggles
>turn around, there are 2 girls, 17-18
>they are completely naked
>wtf
>"If you want to stay here you have to be naked lol" (more giggling)
>okay.jpeg
>I take off my swimsuit
>as you can imagine, more giggling ensues
>I decide to go back in the water, leaving my swimsuit on the rock
>feelsgood.jpeg to swim naked in the sea btw
>feel cold, I come back on the rock
>swimsuit gone
>oh fuck
>the two girls are still there, wave my swimsuit at me
>"if you want it back you have to give us a kiss"
>Did I mention giggles?
>I'm seeing what all this might lead to but I'm not sure I can play along and/or how far they intend to play this
>Anyway, proceed to kiss the closest one, caressing her neck and hair
>"is that good enough?"
>"You have to let us touch your dick"
>(hysterical giggling)
>its true that at this point my dick is recovering from the cold and I'm starting to get a hardon just from the whole situation
>So I let the bold one go for it, while kissing her again, longer this time
>I touch her breasts, pinch her nipples while her friend is slowly (and clumsily but I won't complain) wanking my junk
>I caress her inner thigh, fingers reaching her pussy
>at this point I'm fully hard and not thinking about anything (no wonder they call it "primal urge"
>I lay the one I'm kissing on the rock and try to spread her leags and, well, basically fuck her raw
>Reality downs on them or something because she say "We should go"
>they jump in the sea and swim away
>I let a solid 15mn pass before swimming back to the shore
>when I reach the shore there's no sign of them

He said it was dyed red.

I got with a girl who has a boyfriend recently. She says I'm much hotter than him and that she would leave him for me but I don't trust a girl like that to actually stay faithful the second time around. Sadly my parents still think I'm a fag because I never bring girls home to meet them. It's little steps forward I guess.

I think thats what he meant.

Yeah but I thought it was just natural redheads that were dangerous.

Got a gf, lost virginity. She left for new York for college. Had sex with another girl literally 2 days after she left. Feeling guilty as shit even though we've broken up. We still love each other more than anything in the world, but not sure how we can be together.

Doesn't matter, never gonna make it.

I'm an Alpha male Jow Forums.
And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.
The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.
The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

Attached: 34999907.jpg (242x251, 12K)

>mired by fat girl

Why always fat girls??

Attached: B23C5D9E-2B07-4A5F-B023-56679037567E.jpg (1404x1185, 682K)

> summer almost over
Maybe for next summer, if I stick to the gym
PepeHands

>tfw only started lifting one month ago so no real gains, at least no visible ones
>downloaded bumble and set up a date within 6 hours
does this count as a mire? got her number and i'm seeing her again soon
wagmi lads

Attached: d2.png (558x382, 217K)

>5’2

.... la goblina

>have had sex with dozens of women (mostly hookers, but not all)
>women, hooker and non-hooker alike, STILL ask me if I'm a virgin
It never ends...

Ok that's a pretty interesting summer body, but could you tell us about your girlfriend?

yeah, those don't count. I had one of them fatties blatantly film me while doing a set. Of course I pretended to not notice her. They know no shame, it actually disgusts me, but now I know what women feel like when some ugly scrawny dude hits on them.

>I love her trust me
>fucking hoes literally 2 day after
Do Americans have a soul?

Are you awkward?

>5ft2
>135
Why’d you get a fat gf?
>t. 5ft11 gf of same weight

I'm almost at ottermode but my bf is a bit too high. Have broad shoulders so look good in t-shirts.

Uni student so I've been back at my parents. Went shopping with them and my 15 year old sister kept teasing me about how many girls were checking me out. Made me realise that either I'm clueless or she's fucking dumb (more likely) cos I didn't notice ANY of it.

i met a girl but i dont know if shes flirting or just this friendly with everyone
>greets me every morning
>usually compliments my clothes/perfume
>asks me about my day/personal life
>tells me what shes up to

Attached: 1566410578567.png (254x252, 125K)

>can talk philosophy
so like... ummm.. i believe, like that the totality of the universe is one... ummm the highest metaphysical object is actually ur self, tee hee!

I made out with a girl and touched her boob then she ghosted me, never had sex or a gf but it's been 2 and a half years since I did anything remotely sexual with a female so there's that. I believe by the end of the year I will at least have sex, hopefully (pls zyzz help)

Attached: 1566685913539.png (400x333, 91K)

the doctor said i had nice veins

Attached: 1384493098899.jpg (252x252, 9K)

Take a chance user! You'll always regret not trying more than failing.
As long as you're not creepy, and ask her out respectfully without spilling too much spaghetti, nothing bad will come of it.

Extremely, painfully so, but sometimes I don't notice it. This one girl I matched with on tinder like a month ago, super hot, 38 but looks like she's 20, said she's just looking for sex, no strings attached. We exchange numbers, she asks me for a dick pic, she likes it, send me nude pic of herself, we schedule a meet-up, after like a week we meet, seem to hit it off, walk around talking, laughing for a couple hours, but "something comes up" and she has to go back to her apartment (it's like 1:30, so whatever). I text her later to see if this was a ploy, she says she's really interested in me, finds me funny, charming, handsome etc., wants to meet again! She says she was nervous, thinks I was nervous (I didn't think I was).
But... now, three weeks later, every time I try to meet up with her she's "busy". I assume she's just fucking other guys (she said she likes sex and is happily single), and just today she asked me if I were a virgin (because "other guys she was talking to said they were virgins", or some such nonsense). I asked if she was really serious about having sex with me, she said "yes", and now I'm here. I'm leaving today (was just visiting this region for a while, she knows it) and nothing has happened. Getting real mixed signals from this girl. Says she likes me, wants to meet up, but never does.

Yeah no chance she is going to tell him off and laugh at him with her girlfriends about it on social media

I only get bro mires for now. But mire is a mire.

No dyed hair is a universal warning sign

You don't love her, it's just your first taste of affection

>mired by two different girls but I didn’t know until someone told me
I’m not even that good looking.

She was up for it, you did something to put her off, maybe she thinks you're a loser who can't get laid. Make plans to meet up one more time, call her if you can, after that tell her, "I don't mind getting together for a few fun nights, but if you're busy balls in your court" Then don't text back unless she responds to you, if you make one more plan after that and it falls through tell her to take care and walk away.

if youre female:
>dye hair, get surgery
if youre male:
>die

Ahh le based mermaid poster

Retard

always get mires working as a bouncer but i just pass them off as drunk people being drunk

>friend comes out of bar to talk to me at the door
>somehow it comes up that she knows five coworkers who are into me
>i can already guess a few but ask if gril i'm crushing on is one of them
>she just looks at me and goes "who's that?"

gonna shoot my shot tonight anyways

>every time I try to meet up with her she's "busy"
theres your problem, dont initiate. If she really does like you then she'll want to meet up, if not shes just leading you on. Hoes be like that my man, just move on for now

I usually get "you're huge, do you work out?", normie standards...I catch girls looking at me but it's all pointless and more of a nuisance.

That's the thing, I feel like I'm past that point. I texted her today saying "do you actually want to have sex with me? I understand if you don't, just let me know", and she came back with "I do", so maybe when I'm visiting here again something will happen? Fuck... my guess is that she's got a list of men she'll fuck, and I'm like #4 or #5 on that list, just a back-up. I just felt like venting to my Jow Forums frens because I have no other outlet for my impotent rage.

>laugh at him with her girlfriends about it on social media
literally who cares about that shit

>You'll always regret not trying more than failing.

Do not fall for this meme. It is absolutely possible to regret rejection if you're actually into the person, probably moreso then regretting never having tried.

bro mires are worth much more anyway bro.

Man go out and get other girls. Stop texting this bitch.

Are you in highschool or a complete loser? I haven’t seen that happen to any normal guy ever

I got a girl to cheat on her boyfriend of 2 years with me. Does that count?

Attached: 1566615225161.jpg (720x660, 151K)

But only 250 million white ones... That means there are 2500 total women worth expending effort for.

anything anyone says while drunk has some truth to it

Baste, but also autistic. I had a qt mexican girl hit on me once, but I pretty much froze up because of autism. It's probably for the better as I'd never race mix, but sometimes I'd kill for a GF...

Top kek

>bang thot
>she tells me "you have a really nice body/dick/etc, etc"
>see her in town with her friend (who is chill as fuck, only female i can stand most of the time)
>she tells me "thot said you have a massive dick"
also my mum mires my veins, thanks mum

Attached: buttermore.jpg (640x800, 85K)

good luck friend

How big is it?

>was at a music festival this weekend
>been 3 years in a row
>1st year i was 300lbs and got no female attention
>2nd year i was 200lbs and got no female attention
>3rd this year, 190lbs and been lifting for 6 months and learned to dress
>danced with tons of girls, made out with 2, could have fucked the last one but i was too fucked up to even want to attempt it and embarrass myself in front of the friends i share a tent with
>2nd girl kept telling me i looked really good

I think this is my first real mires, damn it feels good after being ignored and lonely for so long

I've gotten a good deal of mires. I've almost got enough confidence to talk to girls.

around 8" or so. but when most guys are like 5-6" and you're even above it by a couple inches thots find it impressive

>drive to KFC after work to try that cheetos chicken sandwhich abomination
>get to window and the cashier asks if I have a gf
>tell her no why
>says her manager thinks i'm cute. I look at the girl on the side of her we make eye contact and she immediately walks away
>tell her oh thats cool shes not bad herself
>cashier gives me her name and asks will I come back soon to talk to her
>I say sure
>never go back because KFC chicken is shit and I prefer popeyes
Not really a body mire, but its nice knowing i'm not completely butt ugly.

Attached: 1566411193049.jpg (480x454, 14K)

The veins in your dick?

Based af, fuck KFC

>thots find it impressive

Well they should. 8" is 99th percentile. Girth tho?

Technically yes, but you're also a piece of shit.

How is he a piece of shit? The girl involved is a piece of shit but user didn't do anything wrong.

I did actually, my friend said I look like I've been working out more, said she hadn't seen me in a while and that I look more muscular. actually touched my arm and said wow.
>mfw I almost teared up right then and there

Sorry to hear your gf sucks dick. You should dump her. I cancelled my planet fitness membership for the same reason, that place totally sucks dick.

That's just me being insecure. I got drunk was crying about losing her and did that. I absolutely don't give a fuck about the other girl. I know she'll probably be with other guys, and I just did it before her, so I don't feel as bad when she does

You should tell the boyfriend, user.

Got a gf
Hate that fucking bitch
No one will compare to the one I fucked up

I think your parents are fags.

I would tear up if that happened to me. Tear up that pussy.

She's not fat, just a perfect chub. She works out.

Stop wishing and work for it. You will make it, bro!

I will take your suggestion into consideration.

My sister's gay coworkers asked her who the cute boy driving her was if that counts

I know I am. I'm not proud of it

She did not hide the fact she was spoken for and I didn't care anyway. It was not good of me to do

This!

FUCK YOU

Attached: F94D9D10-E423-4A13-8882-C23EDC114A61.png (1080x1543, 602K)

Ditched your PR because some hot chick payed attention to you and on top of that you’re racist?
>NGMI

Attached: 4509B4F8-A47B-4613-9B9C-1EDFD58BBA7F.jpg (888x668, 365K)

>work at store in grocery department
>sister works at the same store in the fashion department
>sister said that one of the fashion girls said "I just want a big muscular bearded man to choke me"
>sister says to her "like my brother?"
>fashion girl doesn't deny it
The thing is my sister told me about this exchange and I kind of just laughed it off but I don't know if it's one of the 2 hotter chicks or the short fat creatura and I don't want to ask because it's weird as fuck to me to talk with my sister about shit like that. idk why she even told me this and I was taken aback hence the laughing it off

Attached: 1528283500103.png (480x360, 219K)

Whats her body count

That's all that really matters faggot

>started lifting one month ago so no real gains
Shit genes brah
>bumble
Definitely not gonna make it

Audibly kek’d

good shit dude

Attached: 416B99DE-ABE9-497A-BEF2-7BDCFE3091E5.jpg (480x478, 29K)

I slept with a girl in college who didn't tell me she had a bf until we fucked twice. I kind of freaked out but she told me they were in an open relationship so it was okay. I'm like, alright, thots gonna thot but whatever. Then one of our dates was cut short because her bf called and she asked if I could just walk her back to her dorm. I'm pretty fucking sure I ruined a relationship and I still feel like garbage about it, I have no idea how you did this shit on purpose. You're kinda fucked my man.

That's even worse you stupid fuck

nigga i'm talking aesthetic gains, nobody is visibly huge after four weeks of a beginner routine, especially with clothes on
>Definitely not gonna make it
t. ghosted a dozen times for having a cardboard personality

You're fucking stupid. That's all. Go eat a donut.

A sister of about the same age if can be a fantastic wing(wo)man. Just fucking ask her retard.

>been working hard on delts and traps for shoulder and neck gains
>female co-worker keeps giving me the side eye while I'm working
>female boss has been much nicer to me
>male co-workers treat me with more respect
>dad asked if I was on roids
>mom said I looked like I'm getting stronger
We are all going to make it, bros.

idk man my sister is unironically femcel

how do i deal with a chick that's giving me mires but has a lot of dude friends?
she has a couple of orbiters that she lets do her homework/drive her home but i dont think she's in a relationship with any of them

>she has a couple of orbiters that she lets do her homework
Is this a real thing that happens?

Ask her out and turn the orbiters into your slaves. Sounds pretty based desu.

Uhhh ask her out, preferably in front of orbiters for the lols