Angry at Women

I lift because I'm angry at women.

All my life I've been looked down at and trodden upon by the fairer gender I want to get Jow Forums so I can break as many bitches hearts as possible. I know this kind of thinking isn't healthy but I was wondering if anybody else was in a similar position.

Attached: johnnybravo_by_tonygameman_dczq9su-pre.png (894x894, 89K)

Bump

I know that feel bro. I'm not angry because I got rejected or whatever, I got it because I OD'd on redpills and just can't go back anymore. I'm angry and my lifts are powered by sheer spite. Every curl is an act of rebellion, every tricep extension defiance against the unfairness of it all and every OHP channels pure hatred. The fact that I'm hitting 30 soon only makes it better: that's when bitches hit the wall, while I still have some good years left. That makes it peak years to just look down on bitches.

My ideal relationship would be with a woman who thinks I'm too good for her, so I can just as much treat her as filth as women treat men like filth. I know that in the grand scheme it's as meaningless as a monkey clawing at the moon in frustration, but at least it will satiate my thirst for justice in this horrible, horrible world.

Fuck, I'm angry now. I'm gonna lift.

Attached: 1420872168003.png (582x573, 216K)

>treat yourself like shit
>others treat you like shit too
Why is that hard to understand?

Dilate

Problem is: men are searching in women what they are not, and the same thing applies to women towards men.
And more, it iakes great energy to go after females if not already a chad. So maybe you should focus on yourself, and do not apologise to be "selfish" (nobody else than you will cather for your needs).

For myself, i always was the nice guy, but now some women are bitching on their cucks while at bed with me.

So fuel your training with anger it is the best thing for you. Maybe you will feel less revengful, maybe not, but at least you will be making gains and keep a drive on your life.

He’s right you fucking faggot

I treat myself great.

Very womanly way of thinking

no

I hate women but I also want to fuck them

Attached: 78C6C021-A930-4178-B88A-757B68C7B040.png (750x1334, 808K)

>this thing makes me angry
>i want it

Brainlet-tier. If you hate them so much just go the MGTOW route before you shoot up the school down the road.

I feel conflicted and am not sure how to rationalize it

Maybe you're just gay bruv.

Cool copypasta.
Post body, bitch

Me. Bullies too

Women are laughing at all the incel comments on this thread. They don't give a shit that you hate them, because you were never in their radar of people they care about. At this point I'm not sure if this thread is more pathetic or funny

I used to be like this, now i'm a 29yo kissless virgin gymcel. Now i dont care about them, i dont talk and look at them, i just lift my weight and go home, fuck them, ignore them, dont think about them, just live your life and play video-games

Attached: a.jpg (728x719, 73K)

know dem feels op.
just beat the living fuck out of hookers, it'll make you feel better.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Theres nothing wrong with lifting because youre angry. Good and productive way to utilize that test flow.

>all fat and ugly
yikes

>lifting for women

Jow Forums... Jow Forums never changes

I lift for mai waifu.
I want her to be proud.

Attached: 2f99ca22573f215f0bc71dfd283521e6.jpg (550x825, 189K)

>Implying they will want you just because you are Jow Forums

Try as hard as you may, you can't lift away autism

post tits

OH FUARK OH FUARK BROS ANIME TITTIES THEY MAKE ME WANNA--

HGRRGGHHH

IM GONNA CCCOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Attached: thelegendarycoomerysaiyan.gif (216x261, 229K)

>current year
>not lifting for the emperor's blessing

Attached: sister_of_battle_by_ameeeeba-d7t1s2u.jpg (900x900, 964K)

>imagine forcing a meme this hard with 2 other people, and no one organically posts it

Attached: 18985239.jpg (250x174, 10K)

educate yourself

Attached: 1565423733371.png (1880x912, 289K)

>Offer nothing of value
>expect others to value you

Every fucking time