Bread Thread

This is it. The final thread we decide once and for all:

Gains grains, or antinootrient slave food?

Attached: 2032.jpg (768x574, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0QOVh2smWWgtybK2Isl_kg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who would you rather believe, the vast majority of all scientists working in the field of health and nutrition, or a balding sperglord who stares at the sun?

The one not funded by grain lobbyists and (((plant based diet))) advocates desu

Imagine being top of the food chain and eating crushed up grass that 99% of your ancestors wouldn’t have recognized as food

Keto has been proven to be the best diet, therefore bread is shit-tier food.

>proven

then post proof

>99% of your ancestors wouldn’t have recognized as food

Are you retarded? Humanity almost always lived on bread.

Yes

Boogie has lost weight on keto. QED

>yeah goy, I-I mean guy, trust all our hard-working, objective (((scientists)))

OK. 99% of MY ancestors wouldn’t have recognized as food

Attached: modernhunter.jpg (800x480, 40K)

youtube.com/channel/UC0QOVh2smWWgtybK2Isl_kg/videos

n*gger

You mad whiteboi?

he's not on keto
also losing weight isn't the only measure of a good diet

>youtube

nice proof

>also losing weight isn't the only measure of a good diet

It is though? Having a healthy weight is the most important thing.

>Humanity almost always lived on bread.
Homo sapiens have been around for 250,000+ years. Agriculture has been around 10-20,000 years.
We were getting at least 90% of our calories from animal sources for at least the first 90% of our evolution.

Everyone before agriculture hardly qualifies as human

cattle food, but what else are you gonna eat peanutbutter with?

They still had the same digestive tract as us. Humans are optimized for eating meat and small amounts of fruit. Wheat is poisonous filler.

You nigggas saying to eat meat, you know how expensive good quality grass fed meat is in cancuck? 2 t bone steaks are $50, and that's the cheapest. You gotta be rich to eat like this, and I'm only a uni student

Then eat low quality meat. Whole chickens, 80:20 beef mince and frozen fish should be your staples.

>eat bad food

nah I'm good y'all just gonna eat veggies n sheit

Humans don't have a single adaptation specified for meat. No sharp teeth. Can't digest raw meat. No specific digestive adaptations for meat. Nothing. Carnist nonsense always Btfo

>I’m just gonna eat worse food

>Just give yourself colorectal cancer and heart disease and skullfuck the planet

How about eat a dick user

lol i aint watching that shit

>can’t digest raw meat

Vegans are beyond braindead. Ever seen people eat tartare or sashimi?

>the method of food production that allowed humans to flourish is actually poisoning everyone lol

Source on any of those things? Tribes that eat only meat have the lowest rates of heart disease in the world. And grass fed beef is far better for the environment than monocropping, aka where all of your corn and s o y comes from. That shit ruins entire habitats. Yet somehow, pasture fed cows are “bad for the earth” when the Great Plains used to be covered in millions of buffalo, now there’s just a different species of cow we keep fenced in.

The reason agriculture allowed people to flourish was because you could now have large numbers of people stay in one place and build shit without running out of food. It’s just a cheaper way of feeding the population. There’s a reason every ancient society had the upper castes eating meat and the lower castes living off grain and vegetables. Literally animal feed.

Sure if you cook it yourself. Flour, water, salt (optional) and olive oil (optional). Otherwise no. Most commercial breads have some additives in them, some brown breads use coloring stuff to hide the fact that they are white bread.

He was saying bad quality meat gives you the negative effects

If I could only eat grass fed bison and lean ass turkey I would

My point was that “bad quality” meat is still far better than veggies and carbs. You can get decent chicken and ground beef for cheap, may not be grass fed bison but you don’t have to resort to eating pig assholes and stuff. Whole turkeys are very cheap anytime except thanksgiving because nobody buys them. A hunting license is also not too expensive and that’s a fuckton of free venison and goose depending on where you live.

It's not the same wheat our ancestors ate, gmo wheat and pesticides rekt the current state of our bread and oats lads