You may pull a million stats out of your butt about how violent blacks are or about IQ, or whatever...

You may pull a million stats out of your butt about how violent blacks are or about IQ, or whatever, but there is one simple trump card that shuts you down over and over again.

That trump card is the simple fact that i am a few inches more manly than 99.9% of whitebois. those few inches are what cancel out any claim of yours to be superior. They cancel out your ability to multiply as fast as i can.

They are the reason blacks will dominate the planet.

In high school there are nerds and jocks. The nerds have big brains and get shit. The jocks have big dicks and get girls and the best life.

Whites are nerds, blacks are jocks.

what is even more dominating is that it doesn't even matter if we have similar sizes. as long as your white girls believe it and your culture acknowledges it. I emerge supreme. so give up whiteboi. we've already won this war

Attached: BLACK man.jpg (800x957, 169K)

tldr niggerfaggotcope

Geneticist here. While there is no real scientific evidence to show that white people are smarter than blacks, there is mountains of evidence proving black men are genetically superior; taller, stronger, faster, much larger penises and more powerful semen.

shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: 1566110087660.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

On average, gay men have larger dicks than hetero men. Just something to think about, faggot.

>The jocks have big dicks
Haha no. They are simply compensating for their tiny peepee.

Ultra cope

Idk whats worse, that a white guy wrote this or my pic related will get banned quicker

Attached: FB_IMG_1564917534007.jpg (1005x1269, 172K)

das rite i have nigger lips even though im pale pink which means i am superior to wh*toids
i also have good insertions which can be attributed to my nigger genes

can you faggots stop responding to these fucking posts? do you know how boards like this work?

Based and cockpilled

das rite whitey we superior beings

Attached: tyrone jamaleus.jpg (800x1068, 279K)

Why you do me like that, DC is pure

Attached: 1562204637245.jpg (622x687, 189K)

>Hurrrr mommie what is sage

Your time is over whiteboi, you may wail and moan but your women will be ours KARA BOGA

Koolo Limpah!

KARA BOĞA BROTHER

Attached: 1566108116791.png (1080x1174, 118K)

Attached: jonne myllyttää neekerin.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

Good thing I don’t believe in bigger dicks or lower iq’s

>pull a million stats out of your butt

the stats are real, and whats more they are completely irrelevant. all i have to do to prove to myself whites are smarter than blacks is to go into a black neighborhood. I used to live in the ghetto. you see people throw away their lives for nothing, you see adults with the level of delusion that a middle schooler has. Nobody cares that you run fast. cope harder. you can say its systematic oppression all you want, but at the end of the day:
>blacks choose to have more and poorer kids they dont care for
>they choose to smoke drugs and destroy their families
>they choose to risk going to jail over 300 dollars
>they stay choose to stay on welfare instead of a job
>they choose to trade foodstamps for nikes
>blacks neglect to even teach their kids to read, making black schools into basically ELP programs

why would you think for a second thatd i think of myself as inferior? if blacks were going to rule the world why were they so easy to enslave and then conquer for 300 years? am i supposed to feel threatened by you and yours? I am not. enjoy the table scraps, tyrone.

This isn't Jow Forums, fuck off ape.

You may pull a million stats out of your butt about how violent horses are or about IQ, or whatever, but there is one simple trump card that shuts you down over and over again.

That trump card is the simple fact that i am a few inches more manly than 99.9% of humans. those few inches are what cancel out any claim of yours to be superior. They cancel out your ability to multiply as fast as i can.

They are the reason horses will dominate the planet.

In high school there are nerds and jocks. The nerds have big brains and get shit. The jocks have big dicks and get girls and the best life.

Humans are nerds, horses are jocks.

what is even more dominating is that it doesn't even matter if we have similar sizes. as long as your human girls believe it and your culture acknowledges it. I emerge supreme. so give up human. we've already won this war

Attached: HORSE animal.jpg (1500x1193, 147K)

Based and ponypilled

This is art

Also deport all nignogs

Attached: 1566327155821.jpg (625x626, 63K)