Does your dick get bigger when you do cardio?

I swear to God I feel like I grew another inch

Pic unrelated

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 9K)

It could do to never being able to go fully hard and losing fat

this definitely happened to me. I gained like .75in from lifting and doing some running

You won't gain size but you’ll get your A+ boner more often

That makes sense I've lost a crap ton of weight

if you burn fat and it comes off of your pubic area then visually yes, but to measure in the first place you are pressing to the bone anyway, the compression is going to make that change minimal unless you really have a mess down there

Better circulation/dilated blood vessels could certainly do it

Maybe bro
When i was 18 i start being fit
It was 16 cm now its 19.5 cm after being 20 but i see i got an extra 0.5 cm now its 20 cm i also got taller

That just means your body grew man

>had chronic asthma as a kid
>doctors prescribe steroids for me to inhale
>it was fucking torture, mom forced me to do it
>turns out the steroids werent actually doing anything, and actually just ended up stunting my growth
>end up 5"7 with a 4" dick that can barely get hard
>turns out the steroids fucked up the testosterone production in my balls as well
>hate my mom forever and will never forgive her
On top of that, she would touch my butt and "size me up" as in cup my balls and sarcastically ask me how big my dick was while growing up. She also forbid me from dating. Im now in my 30s and have never touched a woman or been touched by one other than my mom but nothing beyond what was mentioned. Just to put things in perspective to you dicklets and manlets out there hope this makes you feel better.

Wtf bruh

Just the cards I was dealt, I made good of my situation and found happiness. My conscience is clear and I focused on things outside of relationships and worked hard and found enough satisfaction in that. Karmas a bitch and my family looks like its in shambles but I wouldnt know because ive cut them all off. Point is, a small dick and "undesireable height" can only affect you if your life revolves around the validation of women.

Based ESL post

I feel you bro. Real shit hand she dealt you.

Nope.
Wrong kind of steroids to cause your balls to get fucked up and to stunt your growth. That said, if you were on anabolic steroids at that age you'd have a huge dick - look up DHT cream and micropenis treatment.

You should be angry at your parents though; your shitty genes are why you're so small.

>smaller fat pad
>better blood flow because your whole body is now running better
I don't know why people say that you can't change size when there's obvious ways of getting your dick to its max potential

this

You have no idea what you're talking about you dumb gymcel.

Nofap and training legs added 1.5 inches to my cock

I respect you

Would DHT cream increase hair loss?

MY dick gets bigger when you do cardio.

Alright I never do cardio but I rode around on a bike for about an hour one day last week and the only noticeable difference I saw about my penis is that it got A LOT more vascular. No size difference, just more prominent blood vessels. I don’t remember anything about erection quality.
Just do cardio anyways.

unironically based my dude

>tfw they fucked up your circumcision and now your dick, while decent sized, is all fucked up on one side of the head
Why did my loved ones mutilate me Jow Forums

what's the dicklet cutoff in 2019?
9x6?

where softer underwear or wrap the head during the day. Its lame as shit but we are missing some foreskin functionality. My head was too rough until I started wrapping it and it slowly dekeratinized.

Yes. This is one of the reasons I kept trying to lose weight after hitting my goal. Every 30 pounds equals about an inch, in my experience.

I was 6.2 inches, but I've been horny as fuck lately and felt my erections were huge, so I measured and I'm 6.9 now. Almost an inch of difference. Nothing in my life has changed save from paying attention to diet, planning my work outs and exercising more often.