Is it better to go to the gym before or after work? I work 9-5 most days

Is it better to go to the gym before or after work? I work 9-5 most days.
I want to put my all into lifting, but also don't want to be too tired when I go into work.

Attached: 1528685546592.jpg (960x960, 111K)

What the fug

what am I looking at?

Just be yourself

In the morning saves you the evenings for social activity.

Attached: 1566866428367.jpg (720x539, 45K)

can someone explain what this image is of? i've been trying to figure it out but i'm completely lost

What

I think that is an eyeball, maybe of a cattle or something with large eyes

Its an opal stone

I don't play fortnite dont know what that is

It's a portal to another dimension

I found out that lifting before work gave me more vigour for the day. Try it for a few weeks, you might be suprised.

Attached: 1566747174765.png (600x645, 356K)

Cheeky guy stretching out a removed eyeball.
Just awkward angle. Gotta follow the gloved hand.

before work of course

wat

Attached: opalring.jpg (740x620, 38K)

infinity gauntlet

I see Soul Edge found a new host

Attached: 1914552-nightmare_sc2x2.jpg (701x980, 565K)

Before, so it's done and you feel good all day. Plus the gym's full as fuck after work

>feel like utter garbage in the morning
>too tired from work in the evening

When I was a NEET I used to go to the gym 5 days a week, always at 6pm, didn't skip a single session, always full of energy, went from benching the bar to 1,5 plate in 6 months. Now it's a miracle if I can make it twice a week, wish I never fell for the "get a job" meme.

How about you try both and decide for yourself why do you need strangers on a Nicaraguan paper milling forum to tell you what to do

Try workout out before you work. Eat plenty of calories and hydrate before you work tho.

Of course you’ll be more tired than usual when you work. In my experience the pain of working out makes the wage work feel less of a burden cuz you already lifted heavier shit before.

is this goatse?

Its a rare stone in Africa you dumb cocksmoking nigger

so what is on the pic really

Is this a hand with gloves on with some foreign object embedded in it?

Working out after work unlocks the ability to harness all the rage generated by how retarded my coworkers are, The rage fuels my gains.

Attached: 1463532483496.gif (420x360, 402K)