How much kg should I lift if I'm a 21 year old man just getting into lifting dumbbells...

How much kg should I lift if I'm a 21 year old man just getting into lifting dumbbells? I feel like I should start with a great size instead of starting small.

Attached: 1496264793843.jpg (1280x1280, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/#gref
vocaroo.com/i/s1fI9bLvW7gX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slow board?

im COOOMIING

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M COOMING!!!!!!

can you answer the question?

How about you just fucking START LIFTING. IT REALLY ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE YOU FUCKING DYEL

How much should I lift fag

>start with a great size

Lift what you can easily lift, and progress from that. Going heavy is how you get hurt, in your heart and in your muscles.

you should read the sticky because your lack of knowledge is strongly evident just from the one line of text you wrote

Which line of text?
What kg? I dont know what I can lift easily.

are you joking? go to the gym and lift what you can. if you find something you can lift for 5-10 reps easily, try something a little heavier. also you arent telling us what kind of lift. are you curling it?

You can bench 80 kg without problem and deadlift 120 kg on your third try

read all of it.
Squats and Oats

i'm not squatting but ill eat oats
i'm talking about dumbbels user
i'm not going to the gym, i'm buying my own dummbbells and yes curling

IM COOM

youre never gonna make it retard, just stop trying

Attached: 8DC7C573866B42A8AE7497C4BDFB7F1.png (800x840, 109K)

because i wont do squats? im not queer faggot

>Which line of text?
"How much kg should I lift if I'm a 21 year old man just getting into lifting dumbbells? I feel like I should start with a great size instead of starting small."
you're literally retarded

Don't ego lift. Easier said than done.

all you want to do is curls and you want to start with great size (whatever that means). just read the sticky and you'll get the information you need in 1/10th of the time it takes Jow Forums as a collective to explain the basics to you piece by piece

Squats work some of the largest muscles in your body so it causes ur body to release more testosterone. This stimulates the upper body muscles into growing. Don’t be a fucking curlbro get a fucking gym membership faggot

Yeah you are. I could open your ass and enter you with no effort because you don't do squats to make it stronger. Queer faggot.

Yeah lift the most weight that you possibly can (be careful, though, of course). The more you lift the greater your muscles will be. If you start out small, your muscles will still grow, but moreso lengthwise than popping out.

Adding to not sure if I made much sense when I said this, but I hope it helps.

>but moreso lengthwise than popping out.
thought i was about to finish reading a well thought out and accurate post there.

>Squats work some of the largest muscles in your body so it causes ur body to release more testosterone. This stimulates the upper body muscles into growing
this is a meme and a lie from days gone by. this doesn't happen. don't believe me? check out the oly guys who don't do much for their upper body hypertrophy (quite rare these days but some exist). they often have 5 plate squats and look literally untrained in their upper bodies.

the wiki didn't tell me how much i should lift. i just want a guess from you guys.
Are you doing squats to make your ass more appealing to your boyfriend? There are plenty of bodybuilders who don't do squats.

How do I know how much to lift? I'm 6ft 2 with average body weight.

stronglifts.com/5x5/#gref

Read

I'm not good with words give me a break
We have no idea how much you even CAN lift. Just figure it out from hoever much you have a difficult time with but can still manage to lift.

You should lift the heaviest dumbbell you can find over your head and then let go.

What's your height and weight bro

20-30lbs is a good start

Thanks, but I'm only lifting dumbbells for now. I know a lot of people here think this is a bad decision but that's what I want to do.
I don't know how much I can lift. I don't want to buy too small and I don't want to buy it too big. I can always take some off I guess. Choosing which model to buy is annoying though.
Too many testy from all the steroids I see
6ft2, skinnier than average but not skinny

>Going heavy is how you get hurt

What a dumb thing to say

If you aren't lifting 1/2/3/4 when you start out you're genetically inferior and you will NEVER make it. Is that what you wanted to hear you fucking faggot? It depends on your height and weight you fucking retard now stfu and just go lift weights and stop worrying about what you SHOULD be lifting. Btw I'm COOOOMING

Attached: 1566894670069.jpg (246x205, 8K)

ohhhh see we didn't know that you haven't bought them yet.

How fucking DUMB are coom posters to think that everyone who posts a thot picture makes everyone jack off uncontrollably. Speaking from experience?

Would you rather have picture of dudes and trees posted? Are you homosexual?

Here go RHEEEE some more

Attached: braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.jpg (1536x2048, 603K)

yeah, i haven't, do you have any recommendation on what I should purchase?

inb4 a noose

20lb and 45lb one

UUGHGHHHHHHHH LOOK AT THAT ASS FUUUCKKKKKKK I WANNA FUCK THAT GIRL SHIT UUGG UUHGG IM GOONA UHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM GONNNNAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1566877668540.png (216x261, 6K)

MOMMY

Attached: 157569763.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm sorry, but no. I don't want to tell you a number in weight and then have it turn out that it's too little or too much. I guess you could find some heavy things around [wherever you are] and weigh those(?) to maybe get an idea of how much you can handle/how much to work on.

If I have a dumbbell bar I can always switch weight. How do I look for a single one to put onto a dumbbell bar though? I don't know the term

nvm im being pedantic. just gonna lift what i got. thanks for all the help lads

ill consider squatting too

>Don't know how much he can lift
>Expects others to know it
If you don't know how strong you are how the fuck should we know?

Attached: images (16).jpg (453x677, 26K)

Get adjustable dumbbells retard

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I get you are trying to convince this gay op to kill himself but i dont think hes gonna buy it

I recommend juggling the heaviest ones you have and making sure to drop them on your head

vocaroo.com/i/s1fI9bLvW7gX

Cumbrained retard with folders of thotpics.

As opposed to folders saved with frogs, dudes, traps, cartoon drawings?

have sex

if you're 21 years old lift 21lbs.
next year lift 22 lbs.
that's the formula. my grampa is 80 and his biceps are insane.

>calls squats gay
>doesn't even lift

who is this

Body weight.

Literally nothing wrong with this

Nothing particularly right with it either and yet it caught on like sliced bread. This in itself is wrong.

My folder is better than yours, u fucking cumbrained frogger fagits.

Attached: Smugged.png (607x719, 548K)

it didn't catch on you newfaggot it's been the way the board has been since its inception

>it didn't catch on because it caught on a long time ago
Reminder that you don't have to be a newfag to be completely rarted.

basically, find what is the heaviest amount you can lift and do 1 curl of it. Lets say its 40 pounds, you want to lift 60% of that. So you would start with 20-25. I would recommend you do 3 sets 8 reps. Once you are able to get past 12 reps per set increase the weight from 20-25 to 25-30. If you can't do at least 5 reps decrease the weight a little. Keep doing this and you should make good rookie gains. Also don't workout the same muscle group for at least 2 days after a workout

COOM

You should start with the sticky

OH GOD OH FUCK fap fap fap HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT FEMALE HAS SUCH A NICE BUTT I JUST WISH I COULD SMELL IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANNA SMELL HER UNWASHED BUTT AFTER SHE WORKS OUT fap fap fap AHHHHHHHHHH breaths heavily HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I BET SHE LIKES SUCKING BLACK DICK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE DOPAMINES ARE COMING TO ME BABY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH GOD OH FUCK I THINK IM ABOUT TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OH GOD OH FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA spit noises AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG spit noises ahhh

Attached: 18235615231.jpg (956x538, 54K)

>imagine forcing a meme with 2 other people all day with no one joining

Attached: 16985282.jpg (250x174, 10K)

Imagine being this triggered by it like a pathetic coombrain

7/10

>i'm not squatting
You're missing out on the King of all Lifts. If you won't read up on why you need to be squatting 4 days a week then you are ngmi

Instead of curling weights do this since you're afraid to buy stuff
You have no idea how much better a press up is than a curl so just trust me.

Attached: ywk71JU.jpg (1288x3200, 531K)

IS THAT SNIFF SNIFF FEMALE?!!!! HOLY SHIT IM WANKING MY WILLY SO FUCKING HARD GIVE ME MILKY MOMMY!!!! I MUST SATISFY MY SEXUAL DESIRES WITH INSTANT GRATIFICATION!!!!!

Attached: B908262A-4764-4416-AA32-1CD7816F6978.jpg (125x111, 2K)