>look at timer
>27 seconds have passed
>it felt like a lot longer

Attached: xfNkX1i.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's how it goes.
I used to have that same feel with jump rope.

For running i just went for distance as a fatty.

Take walks until you're no longer a complete fatass. once you can walk an hour at a steady tempo without being out of breath start jogging, lightly. Build it up slow and steady or you'll get injured. It's a long progress but doing it is ALWAYS better than not doing it.

Today was a success

Try for more seconds next time. Focus on breathing.

Then try to rest/walk until recovered then run again.

Repeat x6.

Welcome to HIIT.

Attached: 20190817_001907_3_1.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

SLOWER
LONGER
Walk if you're a complete heartlet that never moved.

go slower.
alternate walking and running.
slowly increase the ratio of running to walking.
increase the total time of your workouts no more than 10% a week to avoid injury.
soon you'll be running 5k no problem.

pro mode: buy a chest strap heart rate monitor, calculate your anaerobic threshold and target that heart rate without going over during your workouts for pure cardio gains. you will still need to work on strength and speed during other workouts, never on the same day if you want real endurance gains.

>this

Heart rate monitor is a must.

Helps you determine when you are pushing yourself into "danger zone" and also helps you track cardio progress.

Smart watches (galaxy watch or apple watch) give you quite a bit of insight and/or many heart rate monitors can connect to your phone nowadays.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-090440_Samsung Health.jpg (1080x2280, 302K)

>Imagine being so fat your movement warps the very fabric of space time

>27 seconds
>Success
That bar is kind of low there.

Infinity-fats I’m action.

The fastest 200m sprint is 19.19 seconds at the 2009 Olympics.
The fastest 400m sprint is 43.03 seconds at 2016 Olympics.

Under 1 minute of running time is not a low bar.

Intensity and improving how far you can run in that 30sec-1min of maximal effort is the goal.

HIIT is usually 30 second intervals of the intensity

>try to run
Given the context, I don't believe OP is olympic sprinting or doing HIIT.

Breathing is the key. Take deeper breaths, inhale longer than exhale, because you need as much oxygen as you can. Either do a mental count when breathing or just do it by the steps you make.

Yeah he isn't but I think we can get him to by letting him know that times not too bad. He can just do that, take a small walk break and do it again.

Funny how when you're looking at someone on treadmill it looks like they're not running fast at all but when you try running at the same speed it's hard af

Attached: 1564859604314.jpg (364x364, 22K)

Lol

May be good to note. That running is very hard on shins and knees when first starting out. Especially if overwight.

Initially,bi could only get 1 good run a week before having to take a week off from running to heal up.

Then it went to 2x a week as shins strengthened and bones got reinforced. Bone and tendons take alot longer to heal and grow than muscle.

You will need to use low impact cardio when healing.

Start on elliptical. Work your way up to 40mins, then start adjusting the resistance settings.
Dont be afraid to max out resistance settings to see what it feels like.

The adaptive motion trainer (AMT) is godly.
Its basically the same muscle workout as full sprint but with zero impact.

The better you can improve your cardiovascular system and endurance, the more calories you can burn in a session.

Just keep at it man.

MAXIUM
C O P E
O
P
E

You just need to keep practicing.
You will get more endurance with more work.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

Keep at it.