Gym bro got extremely lean

>Gym bro got extremely lean
>Heavily mogs me despite weighing 25lbs less than me and lifting less too
>Face looks better
>V-taper looks better
>Way more vascular
>Much more definition
>Not even going to be mention being shirtless where it's no comparison

Is not being lean a fucking meme? He has less muscle and is weaker yet looks what any normie would describe as "fit".

Attached: pink_wojak_distorted.png (400x416, 404K)

Why are you so obsessed with what normies think?

Being strong is not the same as looking good.

BLOATLORD is strong af. Not "beautiful".
Brad Pitt in Fight Club is twink tier. Looks good.

Strong fat is the worst look phucking evee

Because usually one of the major reasons for most people to lift weights is to look better

What's the point though? I'm not a fucking sumo wrestler it doesn't really matter for any practical purpose if my bench is 30lbs higher or whatever. And I'd probably be stronger in relative strength anyway.

ome and join the learn club m8. the grass is greener here, despite what /fit says. nobody cares if you bench 1pl8 or 3pl8. what people care is how good you look.
you can keep listening to /fit fags and keep looking like shit, but how about you think for yourself for once?

If you don't have abs you are fat

Relative strength is a meme.
That said, yes, OP, being lean will net you more social gainz than being strong. I'm a dyel lanklet in Jow Forums's eyes, but I get more mires than my bloatlord buddy, because chicks care more about your abs than your 1RM.

How is it a meme? Usually in every sport there's weighclasses benching 300lbs while weighing 280 isn't very strong.

Sure, but that's just so weaker people can compete amongst themselves. It's like the women's division.
I'm a lanklet but I have no illusions about it. Even if my "relative strength" is bigger than the other guy's, he probably can still kick my ass. Strength is strength. Forget shit like relative or functional.

>>Sure, but that's just so weaker people can compete amongst themselves. It's like the women's division.
>fatcep not wanting to admit that higher bodyweight gives you more strength by default

Based recovering stroke poster

Stop being a jelly cunt, he's clearly not your bro considering how bitter you are
Also lose weight then if you care so much

I'm not "jealous" I'm just sad that I fell for the permabulk meme

Permabulk works if you're not a retard. I've been training for 1.5 years and I'm at 525/365/600 from doing the meme vertical diet. Now my coach writes my food which is basically only chicken and rice. I've lost 40 pounds but my total has increased from the one posted above.

Now you know it's a meme. So start cutting.

Nice bro just train for another year and you'll be hitting an 800lb deadlift

500 test for 3 months and good genetics help. I'm 6'5" 260 @15% BF right now which I'm not upset with. About to hop back on. Shooting for 700 dead this year.

Dude, what are your goals? Do you lift because you like to be strong and push your limits, or do you lift to look good in front of others? Nothing wrong with either, but be honest with yourself and act accordingly.

Wat? I'm not fat and I just made that exact point: stronger is stronger. Who the fuck cares if you're "relatively stronger" than Eddie Hall, he's still stronger than you.

I want to do my first meet but I'm never satisfied with my total. My coach wants me to just to one to get it out of the way so that I know the environment. I'm a little over 1500 @ 260BW but I don't want to compete against some fat 275 tren manlet that's going to throw up 2k

>not bulking until you hit natty potential then doing one cut to 10%bf and cruising right near your potential forever
>NGMI

Have fun in the endless cycle of cutting and bulking the same 10lbs all because you’re to much of a bitch to lose your abs. Just become a twink at this point you fuckin stick LMAO

Attached: F2027F5A-6E42-42BE-86E2-157C9FFD58E4.png (910x587, 887K)

So you're never gonna compete unless you're sure you can "win"?

It's all about looking big in clothes.

I don't have to win necessarily but I'd like to put up an elite total for my class. The local meets around me are stacked and have dudes @ 275/308 putting up easily over 1800. I'm about to be on for the next 4 months so I'd like to be sitting around 1700. Coach says I have the right attitude for training but not competing.

Everyone can tell you're fat by your lack of vascularity and definition though

the point is that there's no reason for anyone weighing 200 pounds less than eddie to even think about comparing his strength to his, no matter how flawless your training and genetics are

Weight classes are such a cope. Any average 200 lb+ fit guy would probably murder Conor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather with a bit of wrestling training. We have to pretend these manlets can fight because they're better than other manlets but in the real world absolute size and strength matter. A small dude is better off carrying a weapon than learning self defence.

Meh, I wouldn't go as far as to say they're a cope. Lighter weight fights are more interesting to watch than heavier ones most of the time, due to the speed and technique displayed and the fact that they don't gas out/get ko'ed as fast.

Hey fatass try cutting

I have vascular forearms at just under 20%bf does this mean I’m gaming the system? Did I win?

Attached: F6247C7A-73AC-43F9-8D0C-1629B08D5C49.png (400x333, 91K)

storng fat is gross

It's just a way to make manlets and women (I.e the irrelevant) pay into the sport.