Creative ways to end it

alright guys let's have some fun what are the most creative best ways to an hero? helium and gun fags stay away.

can sky king ever be topped?

Attached: 54457880_804707966558857_4992261386262526067_n.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwku5Alsi04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga you gotta hijack a fucking rocket and die in space
how cool would that be

Imagine making your own bootleg rocket with a tiny cabin and just enough fuel to get you out of earth's gravitational field.
Pair with gas to knock you out if you're a pussy, or be fully lucid while you go screaming into the void for extra baddassery.
You'd make your grave among the stars, or be hurled down as a human meteor and burn up in the atmosphere.

that would be very cool

Attached: space x launch.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Someone already tried that.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwku5Alsi04

>1,875 feet
He didn't fly so good

use the emergency exit on a transoceanic flight and jump into the jet engine intake

Attached: la cretura.jpg (640x951, 132K)

it's not that creative, but I want to freeze to death in Iceland. I really wanted to see something beautiful before I die. Take some booze and some benzos and sleep peacefully...

This comment would have more value without the ebonics. Ebonics doesn't automatically = funny.

Take everyone with you, I like it

Yea also if you unlock that door the pressure comes ibto the plane and it kills all the other passengers. Legit wouls be funny if op did it.

Attached: 1554539505383.gif (340x340, 137K)

I wish of having an overdose when in a spaceship and staring at space seeing earth and moon

Not a suicidefag, but I've got one
>dress up as some druid
>walk into a forest somewhere
>poison tablet
>take it
>start a forest fire before dying
>make it look like some pagan sacrifice
>leave a message behind that says "God is angry"

i know right? i dont know why the silly terrorists bother with explosives

Attached: lkjiuhbliuh;lkhijouh;oiuj[oij[oijhjio[ph[ioh[ioh[iohp.png (1200x960, 713K)

It's not even ebonics, he just said nigga.

Making it so your body is found in a weird state pike being crushed by something light, impaled on a chair leg or you could add a get well soon balloon to that.
I remember a website from the 90s with a lots of ideas for it but can't recall the address.

Attached: 614_04f855f5e74e2e40.jpg (400x524, 138K)

anton yelchin's inadvertent method is pretty kek worthy

Attached: tartkek.jpg (718x559, 53K)

Create a closed room Murder case and leave hints so atleast a few people get accused

dam man , that would really fuck someone's day up

Build a small room out of concrete blocks with a hole in the side. Place additional mortar inside and blocks within reach and seal the room.

You will probably become a pussy and push the last blocks out before you die, but maybe not. If you want to up the ante, put as much water as you can into the room and a bucket. That way your can last until you starve to death.

I meant push the last blocks out before they dry.. lol

imagine trying to do this and getting fucked up by the 7 foot chads who picked seats in the exit aisle for leg room