Tfw she was online but doesnt reply

>tfw she was online but doesnt reply...

Attached: 1551410552016.jpg (750x750, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/LeakestWink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next time she writes, don't reply.

>tfw she actually replies

i don't think she will..

Attached: 1555925212170.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Don't lose hope mate

Same... why cant they like us like we like them.

This one sends me songs and pics of her pets and stuff. But 99% of our texts happen while we are both at work. Weekends and evenings she doesnt seem to give a fuck I exist.

not a girl but I always leave my status as online when I am afk.

shes probably texting someone else

wake up and smell the cum breath user.

give her a day or two

Attached: f117545ae29736e9090d1bf650e5dcfca00b0445 (1).jpg (300x300, 19K)

Sigh I originally know ....

Attached: B6DE87EA-FD7C-4C6B-AF3C-A8C849794CFF.png (1102x600, 448K)

i love you user you deserve best

But wait for the worse. Hope makes you blind, did not work for me tho

ha ha, he thinks anyone on Jow Forums holds the cards in a relationship and can afford to play such games

tell us the whole thing

Attached: window.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>she said we could play something together today
>Send her a message to let me know when she is free
>never replies
>see her playing the game we were supposed to play together without me
>messages me the next day like it never happened
I get shit happens in everyone's life but God damn please don't toy with me like this. It hurts so much.

have you ever date or something ?
Tell her thats if shes not interested just say so, she will be shocked with your reaction and probably will see you in a different way. Girls dont like nice guys. Be a jerk most of the time, and be sweet with who deserves, the hard part is to know when to act properly.

I

try texting,dating and talking to other girls,and if you really want her make belive that you can have a "relationship"

>radio silence from a girl
>left message on read
>a week and a half ago
>she's been online since

I need to let go

Attached: 1555611493014.png (217x217, 66K)

What does it mean if a girl is mean to you every now and then? Spoke to this 1 girl a bit and she can be mean at times.

what original game user

I asked her before and she said she was interested and loved taking to me. She just has weird moods and it's really fucking with me

Hello Kitty Roller Race

I don't wanna out myself but it is some online combat game of some sort.

not gonna lie, hello kitty roller rescue is an underrated GameCube game.

You can add me on Steam user I am always looking for new friends.
steamcommunity.com/id/LeakestWink

>be a jerk most of the time
I can't

>tell girl I love her and thank her for showing me kindness and being my egf
>plan on killing myself and ghost everyone
>pussy out
Well what the fuck do I do now.
I cant bring myself to hop back online and tell her im fine.

Because user always had the power. He chooses not to use it. Because using the power would mean that user decides to change.

>do this
>get yelled at for taking too long to reply, being "distant"

This game is unwinnable

The power to do what? What would the powerful do in this situation?

original test ttttt yeeeaaa

One of the hardest, but most important lessons I've ever had to learn was that, ultimately, no one gives a fuck. You can cry and feel bad all you want but no one will ever really care. Ironically, this is actually a good thing, as once you realize this you can also stop caring. The feels stop affecting you as much and eventually you won't even think much of it when a girl does this to you. I know it sounds bad, but this is the final path for robots. Once you achieve this stage, nothing can ever hurt you again.

Attached: 1547076217168.jpg (650x704, 85K)

I'm over 30 and still not there. It's hopeless

That's because you're still clinging to the hope that someone cares about you. You have to realize that they don't, and that you're alone. This is the first step to self actualizing, and a crossroads. Upon reaching this epiphany, some will abandon their agency in life. These will either an hero or live a life in which they are essentially dead. The other option is to retain your agency, and move forward. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, you will lose fear, and it will cease to become and obstacle for you. Alone in the world, you will become fully independent, your only obstacle being yourself. The world essentially becomes a sandbox, where you are limited only by your own effort.