Since it’s been established that you can get every necessary nutrient from meat...

Since it’s been established that you can get every necessary nutrient from meat, what is the argument for why I shouldn’t eat only raw meat? I honestly can’t think of one

Attached: 564F2FFD-178A-4EB0-965F-4CA1AF6CE81D.jpg (1550x804, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKQxvXZJI7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbcg-9xX3cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post a video of you eating raw meat right now or you’re a larping faggot. I firmly believe you fucks don’t actually exist.

It's kinda expensive.
t. carnivorefag

Raw meat, normally, is unsafe to eat as it may contain a lot of germs from the farm it came from. If you have your own farm and eat it as soon as you butcher it you should be fine tho, but a week after its been in the fridge, that's a no go

if your digestion is fucked then stick to the raw meat for a while.
if you're eating enough you can still get all your nutrients lost from cooking by eating higher volume of cooked.
I was eating it raw for a few months.
but I eat faster when it's lightly seared, only ~1 minute on each side, and it tastes better.

I don’t eat raw meat, but I’m thinking I should
What if you know that the meat you’re buying is safe to eat?

there's bacteria in the air you breathe, better stop breathing.

Onion makes your eyes water so you should be able to rob a bank without anyone noticing by having onion with you.

lol i do but i still eat like shit whenever i dont have meat so i feel like theres a balance

>plant eaters

youtube.com/watch?v=BKQxvXZJI7w

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbcg-9xX3cM

Expensive as fuck, particularly if it's rated as safe to eat raw.

Back in my day we’d call them lunatics and move on.

sick animals don't make it to the market for sale.

Beef liver. You are welcome.

retard. only sick make it for market sale. this is why you should never eat organs, skin, and bonemarrow

only buy the cheapest. let it rot for a week and you're set.

Because it's expensive. You could save a ton of money including some carbs and lose nothing.

even sv3rige eats fruits. You want to eat how you would in the wild for peak nutrition (meat + seasonal fruit).

>Since it’s been established that you can get every necessary nutrient from meat,
that has never been "established" because its not true

parasites and bacteria

Lose nothing except your health.

eating meat is unhealthy. there is nothing unhealthy about rice, potatos, bread and pasta. why is Jow Forums so retarded now

>eating gay people
have fun with your aids

Im planning to start some kind of carnivore meat based diet eith lots of raw mest but i keep postponing it, i guess it will take alot of work to lift off and i dont know ehat supermarket meat is halal

>not true
>hasn’t been established
It’s been known for hundreds of years, user

thats literally a lie

>eating meat is unhealthy
okay, retard

Ive been taking the tufano-pill recently. Feels like ive been shot through a redpill cannon on diet

Attached: Dt2s-IaVAAIJkf4.jpg (630x630, 52K)

Do it nerd. Nobody is stopping you. Every day there's a new thread about this. I invite all the nerd who are contemplating this to do it

>tufano
has some good info but he's definitely a homo. if coming out didn't affect his brand he would have already.

lol go eat some raw chicken and tell me if germs don't have an effect
dumb bitch

humans developed smaller intestines because we didn't need to process raw food, we cooked everything
we're simply not made to consume raw meat

as long as you eat enough organs you will 100% get all the nutrients you need

so what?

all chicken in the states is chlorinated because of this salmonella meme.
a healthy human has stomach acid on par with scavengers, which is why we can eat fermented foods (meat, cheese, natto...).
besides the poor fat quality in chicken, just one of the many reasons not to eat it.
just go drink some public pool water?

gays are gross

Attached: disdain.jpg (498x655, 60K)

I've eaten rotten meat. My shits were perfect as ever
>back in my day we were close minded faggots that never questioned themselves and we were proud of it
Ok?

Break the conditioning and try an all meat diet. No amount of (((peer reviewed studies))) or anecdotes from random coomposters on a Siberian cow milking forum can convince you of anything. If you try the diet that humans evolved to eat, it’s your body and your brain that will convince you it’s the way to go.

Beef, lamb and goat are all ideal meats due to their nutrient content. There’s very good lamb at halal shops.

no because Im not a retard who tries fad political diets

Several populations have subsisted solely off meat.

>If you try the diet that humans evolved to eat,
So, omnivorous.

>Omnivore teeth
>Omnivore gut biome
>Omnivore intestines
>Omnivore ancestry

>some random village in the middle of the jungle where the average life expectancy is 30 does it so its healthy

Maybe you should educate yourself before talking. Or not, it's an anonymous website

>educate yourself by watching retarded conspiracy videos on youtube
no thanks

Eating vegetables and basmati rice is not unhealthy.

"Trying it" isn't an argument. I have "tried it" and ended up with severe inflammation. The only way to do a carnivore diet is with all-grassfed meat, which will cost you upwards of $500 a month.

Honestly, do it. Just fucking go with it.
I enjoy those threads where retards post from ER because they're constantly trying to push the boundaries of their stupidity instead of getting their shit together and following a balanced, healthy diet.

Fucking do it.

Why does he look like a vegan?

we only eat carbs out of survival, the body's desire for calories to continue functioning.
nutrition comes from animal products.

nice meme, Francine.

You don't need to watch videos by carnivores to find that knowledge. Ignorance is an option in the age of information

>Since it’s been established that you can get every necessary nutrient from meat
Oh you must be here from that alternate universe where stupid fucking ideas are fact.

the point is the "knowledge" youre talking about is horse shit. Im not ignorant to it, Im just not dumb enough to fall for it

What is it about lesbians that makes me want them so damn much?
Is it because I know I can't have them?

Educate yourself, idiot.

Enjoy systemic inflammation. I'm gonna eat a little bit of rice and spend the $3,000 yearly savings on whatever the fuck I want.

kek

You shouldt eat raw meat if you re not 100% sure of its origins. I live on a farm and I know what we feed to our animals so there isn't a lot of risk but you can still get sick if you eat unprocesed meat. But most people buy their meat in supermarkets and I don't trust that meat enough to eat it raw. Those food animals are fed with pills and supplements that boost their growth but they claim that the amounts are still below the safe value. Every year on my grampas farm the whole family gets together and we kill 2 big pigs and make different meat products out of them (sossages, salami, porkchops and we even smoke some sosages and meat over wood smoke.) and we cook some organs and have them for lunch. But if you want to eat raw meat avoid any type of chicken. I'd recommend beef or pork.

Attached: 1563587579781.jpg (750x743, 72K)