99c joose vs +$5 actual juice

Anyone else drink this 99c non-juice? 99c and it has vitamin C. How much cancer do I have? Convince me to spend +5$ on a gallon of actual oj/juice

Attached: 60e08b3a-58cb-4ba5-9015-4b02849d0e35_1.e14325ad5ffa7d0c46ac3609fa0209d7.jpg (2365x2365, 298K)

>drinking juice
nigga it's like all sugar. both of them. stop.

Just eat an orange

How about neither. It is literally sugar water. Just eat the fruit of the flavor you want.

Just shove an orange up your ass

Yeah sure bro drink your sugar water, it totally has vitamins. Worth the extra 98 cents.

Not trying to get soaked and then find a trashcan to throw out skin/stem/w.e. With this I can walk to the fridge, take a swig, go back to what I'm doing.
>inb4 gross
I live alone. My germs.

I'd like to make it known that I buy this shit specifically for vitamin C, I fucking hate catching colds and the flu and whatnot. Sounds like I'd be better off just buying straight C tabs?

You realize you can buy like 100 times as much vitamin C for a dollar right? So now you're just drinking sugar water

I have never managed to understand why do people come to fit to brag about being retarded.

Maybe, how do you mean? Are you also talking about a gallon of something?
>I never understood why people come to Jow Forums for self improvement

Lol I didn't see this at first. I flushed a grapefruit down a toilet once when I was like 9. I still can't really rationalize it. Not sure if I even ate any of it.

I think you'd be better off buying any book on pirates you moron. Vitamin c doesn't prevent colds it prevents scurvy.

If you are concerned about your immune system then make sure you are getting enough zinc, and if you aren't, then maybe take 1 supplement a day, getting a million % of vitamin C however is a meme

Shill your sugar elsewhere, rabbi.

book on pirates. my fucking sides

drink water fatass

You can get a gallon of water for 25 cents, you fat fuck

Drinking sugar water of any variety is not self improvement you idiot

Just take a supplement.

Author Philip K. Dick experimented with astronomical dosages of vitamin C and claimed some psychedelic effects.

I bet all my doge I'm skinnier than both of you and wow didn't know water was an immune boosting vitamin

Dude just kill yourself. You didn't come here to help anyone you just came here to bitch and moan

To anyone reading the thread wondering;, if you translate the tiny penis screeching, they're saying supplements are all they know about. Probably better off talking to a doctor.

The biggest thing I've learned on Jow Forums is that no one really knows that much and the ones that get really angry about it are usually the ones that have a funny reason to (fat and can't stop eating/tiny lil weewee) it's ok bros just keep lifting you'll be ok.

>drinking liquid sugar
NGMI

Attached: billyposting.gif (400x200, 1.6M)

I occasionally crave fruit juices from time to time. But at least I go for the 100% juices. That shit tastes like battery acid.
>Drinking water& hfcs
>Ngmi

Attached: download_0.jpg (207x243, 8K)

BTW no sugar whatsoever will also make you diabetic. You need it or your pancreas isn't going to make insulin.