About a week ago i started getting stabbing upper back pains whenever i breathed in pic related...

About a week ago i started getting stabbing upper back pains whenever i breathed in pic related. İ took a week break and it barely got better so i said fuck it ill push trough it, on my 3rd set of squats i could barely fucking move my back or take my shirt off, so Jow Forums have you got some stretch reccomandations for this ?

Attached: Back-pain-1011046.jpg (590x350, 33K)

Same, back pain strated sunday, it's hard to breath

I know this pain. displaced cervical vertebrae. Have it one or two times a year. Strething is bullshit. Visit a chiropractic. A good one will repair you within two minutes and the pain will be forgotten within half a week.

could be a few things:

potentially dislocated a rib?
strained rhomboid, intercostal musculature?

is in painful in certain ROM? does heat/ice help?

well i can deadlift,row or do other back related things fine but my back got much worse after squatting to the point where i cant breathe in deep anymore i just have to take small breaths

Gonna suggest you get a massage OP. Have them focus on the affected area. Worked for me when i had shoulder blade pain.

I have it 2 it's a strained trap, just don't lift for a week or two

my traps are fine but its my shoulde blade thats fucked up
i would but my bacne is too shitty to get a massage

is it muscle or bone?

its either bone or nerve deffinetly not muscle tho

go see a doctor then

I GET THIS SHIT AND FEEL IT IN MY CHEST AS WELL. DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN BUT HURTS IN AN IMMOBILING WAY. IVE BERN TOLD ITS PLURACY

Rotator cuff

try rolling with a small ball. if it hurts like mad when you push on it it's probably just a cramped muscle. if so, keep rolling and ease into the pain over several minutes.

if it doesn't feel like you're rolling something tight it's probably best you drop it and see a physio. it's likely just a tense muscle in my experience though

this
brothers you have a pulled rhomboid, it lies under your trap and keeps your scapula pulled towards your body. Take rest and stretch it out slowly

You got bad form. Get good kid.

if it hurts when you move your neck or one of your arms then it's a strained levator scapulae. it connects from your scapula all the way through your traps and into your neck

another classic case of winging scapular.
there are a million videos on it and it is to do with not your lats but your serratus muscle. basically strengthen it and wow problem solved.
its super common and its the main cause of pain in that area 95% of the time.

What if the pain is more on the side where the scapula is. I can move freely, but everytime I move I can feel the bones scratching between them and also all the area is tight as fuck. Actually if you massagge strong enough you can feel the muscle basically crackling too under the pressure of your hands

go to a doctor. You may have a herniated disc in your upper spine.

Sounds like a lack of face pulls

Attached: 1566464616953.jpg (480x360, 73K)

Yea heres a tip, consult a physician and get x-ray photos of your back to ensure you're not gonna become a vegetable on your next pr attempt.

Had this during swimming. The muscles near ur upper back are knotted and super tight. Put a heating pad it does take a while