How over is it? Hair transplant at 23 viable? Just hoped on minoxidil and gonna hop on fin in October...

How over is it? Hair transplant at 23 viable? Just hoped on minoxidil and gonna hop on fin in October. Can I grow it back microneedling or is it a meme? Obviously I don't look like pic related when I go out, I can still hide it relatively easy. Really serious about hair transplant, I have big bald temples too but the real problem is pic related

>Just shave it bro
Eat my hairy ass

Attached: IMG_20190827_173250__01.jpg (2914x3099, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=98896
forums.t-nation.com/t/an-effective-detailed-protocol-to-avoid-trt-aas-induced-hair-loss/239206
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just shave it bro

Careful with fin man. I read about every paper and study, had myself convinced that I wasn't going to be in the sides group, but I was.

Dick never got 100% hard, it absolutely MURDERED my sex drive (after about a month of extremely high sex drive due to dht rebound) and I stopped being able to get it up completely.

Even though in rat studies it literally destroys penile tissue, I feel like I'm starting to come out a few months after.

I wish I could say it was all a meme, I had myself convinced sides were a meme, until they became undeniable.

Post hairline.

It's fine. Doing a closeup with full blast flash on is never gonna look pretty.

But if my dick gets soft I can just stop taking it right?
Unnecessary, bald temples is all you gonna see and that's not a priority
>It's fine
I don't think so bro, it's thinning on the front like crazy. Very hard to style my hair in the morning which is a big problem because my job requires decent hair. I need to go to the barber to get a coping haircut every week and spend like 15 mins fucking around with wax

I dunno, look at PFS. Some people never get over it. In the rat models, it does permanent penile damage at (relevant) human doses.

I'm never touching that poison again. Swear it wasn't nocebo because I was convinced it wasn't going to be me.

Hmm. I read similar stories about LASEK and I got it 2 years ago and I don't regret it one bit, I'm just gonna ask my doc. Thanks for the heads up bud

Attached: 1560524294304.png (499x513, 283K)

Are you sure it's not tellugium effluvium? I had the same type of thinning, I still do, after a breakup a few months ago. I went to two dermatologists and they both said TE. MPB has the word "pattern" in it afterall.

I don't know dude, my derma is a fucking woman and keeps brushing it off like it's nothing whenever I mention how worried I am about my hair. I went there with fixing my acne as the main objective and she gave me minoxidil a long time ago but I didn't use it because it made my hair feel dirty (I am so fucking retarded), she told me she would give me more shit after I finish my treatment and I finish it in October. She didn't say it wasn't MPB when I brought it up and she mentioned finastiride too. Are you bald on your temples too? I think in my case is MPB but it's getting gradually worse

Wtf is up here? Why are you thinning right in the middle of your head instead of the hairline or crown? That’s not mpb

wtf where are medfags when you need them :(

saw palmetto oil
derma roller or just scratch/massage your scalp in the shower more
lots of water
healthy diet

Telogen effluvium perhaps?
That can cause MPB to develop prematurely.

We need to see his hairline

yep that is how I went bald. forelock is a bit stronger usually, but it will start balding as well. what you discovered is the island forming. you are fucked.

Attached: 1565706397111.jpg (396x774, 16K)

bump

user...

Attached: chicks love that shit.jpg (400x300, 7K)

Cold showers
Scalp massage (you can buy silicone massagers for cheap on amazon)
Cardio
Dermastamping
Ketoconazole shampoo

Peppermint oil and saw palmetto works for some
There is an experimental topical drug as well, RU58841

lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=98896

>The forefront of the coping movement™
fukken lul, that place is really still kicking huh?

Lasik/lasek/other corrective eye surgeries have advanced dramatically over the last 20 years. Most concerns there are now quite overblown. There has not been such an advance with hair drugs

getting a consultation for a transplant this afternoon lads. wish me luck.

Attached: 1566514350867.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

I suppose. I saved the link quite a bit ago

forums.t-nation.com/t/an-effective-detailed-protocol-to-avoid-trt-aas-induced-hair-loss/239206

how old are you user? best of luck bro

If you just hoped on minox, why not wait to see the results first?

in that pic looks like you are doing a blowjob lmao gay ass nigga

Its not even bad. Relax

26. balding noticabley since 20. never saught treatment because i was a military fag for 6 years and couldnt get fin prescribed to me. cheers lad if all goes well and i go through with it ill post again. were all gonna make it brahs.

Yep, you are alright OP

Attached: 1530961603457.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>tfw father not going bald at 43
>tfw both uncles werent bald at 70-80
>tfw great uncles werent bald
>tfw not going bald at 22

Attached: 1551115233976.jpg (640x559, 56K)

That's unfortunate. I've been on fin, and am currently on dutasteride without sides. I only felt slightly off the first day of using them, and after that nothing. For anyone losing hair it's worth at least testing to see if you're susceptible to sides.

Been taking dut and fin since 2006. Hair hasn’t changed since then

Stop constantly touching your hair. Stop drinking soda and eating sugar entirely. Fucking use hair oil to protect and nourish your hair. STOP USING HOT WATER TO SHOWER. What is it with white people and boiling hot water for showers.

That's not a bald spot retard, comb your fucking hair

You are retarded

bump

Stop eating gluten fren. You dont seem to have a receding hairline, so there must be a problem with your GI trait. Try it for 3 months and see if you have results.

Just give me a little bit more time, sheesh.

>19 years old
>norwood 3

Attached: 1566838779853.png (680x680, 601K)

>eat my hairy ass
At least you will have hair left somewhere

Hair transplant bro, unironically better candidate than nw2 or 1