Matched trap on tinder on accident (she really passes)

>Matched trap on tinder on accident (she really passes)
>She matched back and said hi

What the fuck do I do now? Lifting hasn't prepared me for this.
Also how much will 20 min threadmill hurt my gains if i'm strenght training, gotta loose some weight but dont wanna full cut, just slow going and muscle training.

Attached: IMG_3931.jpg (743x1024, 63K)

unmatch you closeted faggot

just b urself. If you want to be a disgusting sodomite then nobody can stop you. You might even get AIDS or similar. But none of that probably matters to you as long as you're able to

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! AHHHH I LOVE EJACULATING OHHHHH AHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1562621946153.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Dont do it faggot, you will regret it later. Or at l least fap on out before you make a decision

Isn't it kinda rude to do that at this point?
I don't wanna be a sodomite but I also don't want to handle this like a cunt. She(boy) also have feelings, as warped as they may be.

>accident
>she

Better be a tan 10 10

Show her here.

Yeah post it up op

Attached: de94e92.jpg (1242x1206, 114K)

Profile pic.
Now that i'm not rush swiping right, I realize it might have been an ambush all along

Attached: IMG_4008.jpg (633x726, 71K)

>she really passes
OHNONONONO

Hahahahaha

Fuck him in the anus

My guy, you swiped on purpose. Just message back and pursue all your closeted dreams

Attached: 754e4b6.jpg (1080x1342, 354K)

Attached: 1565705695371.jpg (415x600, 58K)

Fuck it’s butt, but wear a rubber, also if you fellate it/let it butt fuck you, also put a rubber on it.

Say you're not interested

Yea you should just suck his dick and ream his asshole, it would only be courteous and gentemanly thing to do

1)jack off once or two
2) talk to him and ask him why ? How ? Dick is still here ? Childhood traumatism?....
3)post it on the thread or let us read your screenshots

Nothing wrong with being a little gay sometimes. Doesn’t mean you go full on gay lifestyle and marry a dude, but you can enjoy a little gay and be a bi dude on the sly.

Fuck her bro it's not gay or anything
I fucked plenty of traps on tinder
They've smooth hairless skin, let them deep throat your cock and fuck her ass bareback. Best feeling mah dude

That sounds kinda gay though

Fuck him in the butt hard

>t. Trap-loving degenerate

It is, that’s the point. I can fuck a cute passable trap, admit it’s a little gay and still fuck and enjoy fucking women too. Enjoy life and don’t worry what some faggots on the internet think about you.

Agreed. Fucked a trap in Japan, it's just like doing anal with a woman. Yet here I am today living with my gf I've been with for 1y

literally have sex

Ask if you can tell derogatory things to it while fucking, just say its a fantasy.

>this
>passing

20 minutes cardio before weightlifting is fine but try not to go any higher than that. Also the best fat loss is building muscle because muscle passively burnd fat at a much higher rate than running for even an hour a day

For science reasons of course

Attached: 1562995492512s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

>Her

Attached: download (2).jpg (290x173, 5K)