Got stuck under my 1pl8 bench today, drives me nuts

Got stuck under my 1pl8 bench today, drives me nuts.

Shouldnt be safety bars mandatory in all gyms. Pic related

Its so annoying to progress without this safety bars, you just got to risk it sometimes

Also, there was no one in the gym.

Attached: B4nSU.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>Got stuck under 135 lbs
>Bitches about safeties being mandatory for 135 lbs
Kys

>safety bars
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA. Either lift it or toss it to the sidee. unbeliavable

lol

Learn the “roll of shame”

How about you stop lifting what you physically cannot

you shoulder NEVER miss a lift in the gym anyway. Only place to miss a lift is on the platform on your 3rd.

i feel you op i have to do my bench presses on the smith squat because my gym lacks these

How dod you get out? also just use the squat rack/power rack if you dont have a bench with safeties

>“roll of shame”

Attached: Yes.jpg (620x412, 36K)

Use DBs instead, better anyway

don't put clips on your bars, then you can just slide the weight off either side.

db bench press is cool but its annoying to set up

Hahahahahah rude fuck. Post face

Yeah, whatever dude

Its a pain man, Ive been considering telling the gym staff to purchase them, they are pretty cheap and really worth it

do a weight that is a challenge to do 3 sets of 10, not one your body can't handle, and go up from there

I didnt put the safety clips and I tilted the bar, Its easy to do but still annoying and you can get an injury in your shoulders when dropping the weights

I also do, they do feel more safe, however benchpressing feels better and is an important lift

You smell

Lovehandlers, why are you so rude?

Attached: avatar126385_28.gif (53x51, 10K)

The weak and the dumb should be allowed to let themselves die out, OP.

Attached: 1538202762754.jpg (700x525, 89K)

Do weighted dips instead
You won't be in such a compromising position

Exactly this, I'm afraid of getting stuck under the bar so I always use the smith machine. Luckily my wife's boyfriend came with me to the gym yesterday and I could finally hit my 1pl8 pr on the bench since he was spotting me

I’m not the dude that said you should kys

But honestly failing a 1pl8 is depressing as fuck bro and the fact that you think gyms should reinforce safety bars cause your a weak pussy is RADICAL

Attached: 74B55EBB-6FE5-4913-8372-B679FB62A872.png (828x1792, 462K)

Thats such an horrible house, tell your parents to hire an interior designer.

Hahahha

Get stronger dude... 5x5, Paused Bench, Weighted Dips, train your row and OHP.

Just do the roll of shame lol 135lbs is nothing

Little cunts like you want mommy to stay with you your whole fucking life keeping you safe. You retarded pussy ass is fucking things up for the real men and women who navigate this world without training wheels and window licker helmets.
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you so fucking God damn hard you epic shit stain on the underpants of society.

too wreckless, roll of shame is more efficient

I'm a girl

No.
Thats your punishment for being weak.
Safety bars shouldnt be allowed until its a weight proven to snap necks

What kind of weight do you need to be pushing before dropping the barbell can kill you?

Do floor presses instead. i.e. do em on the floor instead of a bench. You don't get the leg drive so your stats will drop but you activate your chest more so more actual chest gains

Attached: barbell floorpress benchpress.jpg (275x183, 9K)

That's fucking useless. If you can't bring the bar to your chest it's not even a proper lift.

Well for OP, the lmao 1pl8 wont crush his fragile torso.

OP I'm in the same boat as you i can barely lift a pl8 but at least I'm not a bitch that makes a shitty thread complaining about how weak I am and that I'll be embarrassed if i roll the bar while also being a little cunt to everyone suggesting that. I hope the next time you go under that bar those little onions filled arms give out as soon as you complete that rep and it smashes your neck hole closed.

Attached: 1531585885263.jpg (809x900, 83K)