NOOOOO STOP LIFTING WITH BAD FORM YOU WILL GET HURT NOOOO

>NOOOOO STOP LIFTING WITH BAD FORM YOU WILL GET HURT NOOOO

Attached: 1566923927324.png (785x1000, 254K)

t. balkanwormchad

>NOOOO DONT ROUND YOUR LUMBAR WHEN DEADLIFTING NOOO

based

Unironically fuck form-Nazis.
>what are cheat reps
>explain why every bodybuilder ever has less than perfect form for most of the set and especially the last few reps
Tards just use muh form as an excuse to end a set when they don't want to push themselves beyond 60%

I don't care if you kill yourself.
I do care tha you keep shitting up the board

>thinking that causing long term damage to your body is worth an ego boost
oof
29yo with a ruined shoulder here, don’t fuck yourselves

>Using bodybuilders as an example

Yikes

lmao there's a difference between cheat reps and doing exercises like a retard.

Most of the time the shit form that "form-Nazis" (that is such a faggot term btw) talk about is the type of stuff that limits gains, eg fags (probably you) who don't go bar to chest on a bench press, don't go below parallel on squats etc

If you wanna head to snap city, that's your call. Just make sure you have enough money to cover the medical bills yourself so you don't burden the system because of your decisions.

don't ask me how I know but boogie dies in 2 hours

Attached: 1566932415814.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Checked

Nigger those are half reps not bad form. Swinging dumbbells slightly to get a few more reps in at the end of a set of curls is the best way to push yourself. Only poo-in-loos and dyel retards will shit themselves over cheat-reps. And partial reps are a legitimate technique, cocksucker. Tom Plantz was well know for pushing himself to the max on quad extensions with partial reps.
Enjoy being dyel

fuck off wojack nigger

lmao keep trying to justify your half squats you lazy bitch

>Tom Plantz
Okay, and what was his total? Oh right, he's known for oiling up and prancing around on stage, not his strength. In fact, if I'm correct, the one time he tried to prove his strength, his max squat was only 270kg.

He looked good and functional strength doesn't exist. In no situation outside of the gym will you have to squat almost 600 pounds
It obviously worked for him but you can keep spouting the "bodybuilders are gay" normie-tier meme instead of making logically sound points. Make sure you use proper form when cleaning up your wife's boyfriend's semen tonight.

>He can’t even keep proper form while lifting in the gym
>He thinks he won’t plateau faster, recover slower, or look like a retard while lifting
>on top of all this, calls the one nigga trying to help him get some gains a “form-nazi”, like it’s a bad thing to want to be stronger AND have good, stable joints.
Everyone is laughing at you, and anyone who isn’t, pities you.

Attached: 13D18716-79DB-40C2-B447-FA5CFD8ACD9D.gif (348x195, 2.15M)

You want a trip to snap city or what boyo?

>he lifts more than me
>better start reminding him about form
>even though I don't even know what the correct form is
Fuck you dad