If i can chug an entire gallon of this in ~5-10 minutes am i getting my money's worth of calories?

if i can chug an entire gallon of this in ~5-10 minutes am i getting my money's worth of calories?
comes up to like 1700 kcal for $4

Attached: imageService.jpg (680x680, 66K)

based and diabetespilled

>guys can I chug just straight sugar water
please fucking die

user it says US grown apples on the label what do you mean sugar water

>416g Sugar
bruh

Where in lies the appeal and purpose in this b8/shitpost?
What do you expect to accomplish?
How can you derive satisfaction in this manner?
Why is your life so empty?

first of all checked
now what makes you think this is a shitpost and not a serious inquiry into easy gains

no one is this dumb

its actually worse, but not by much - 432g of sugar per bottle lol

idk about that, there was the I drink a pint of vodka a night faggot that wont stop drinking and there is also the recovering anorexia turbo faggot that wont listen to his doctor and just fucking do that.

>the I drink a pint of vodka a night faggot that wont stop drinking
tfw

this is true

in light of this, just eat apples if you want to taste apples OP, fruit juice is sugar water, gatorade and similar things are sugar water, pop/soda is sugar water, drink just water, and eat fruits

>pint of vodka a night
for some reason i dont think he was bullshitting, neither do I think OP is
never underestimate how stupid this place is

Attached: 1564920992290.jpg (661x671, 111K)

Because there are more calories in better macros at a lower price in a gallon of milk.
Anyone who doesn't buy common juices in frozen form is a moron as well.

>pint of vodka a night
Enjoy your alcoholism, addicted spastic.

Attached: 1565975435846.jpg (480x640, 12K)

a pint per night isnt a lot to an alcoholic. I didn't start to feel bad about my drinking until i worked my way up to a fifth per night.

this, a pint is moderation by alchie/slav standards

Checked and truth. At my worst I was drinking a liter of whiskey a day, every day, plus random beers.

that guy was 400lbs and will die soon

400g of sugar a day
Rest in pieces pancreas

It's not just the amount that makes someone an alcoholic, it's the regularity. You can develop alcoholism by just consuming one beer every day.

yeah but the greater point is that the bigger the alcohol consumption then the bigger the gains goblin

Me too. Got in the hospital after 5 months of doing that and no eating. Doc said I almost died.

OP here dont fucking chug a gallon of apple juice ive been shitting my guts out for the past 20 minutes

Attached: 20190827_131456.jpg (3264x1836, 1000K)

well no shit you retard, a couple glasses makes me get a stomach ache

i hate this board so fucking much

>imagine being that much of a hairy disgusting beast