Gut Health General

For the past 2 days I've been crapping out miniscule pieces of poop, like 8 times per day or something. Do I have leaky gut syndrome?

Attached: gut-health-gastrointestinal-tract.jpg (1024x682, 267K)

probably everyone has shit digestion nowadays, avoid fiber.

Yeah... this happened yesterday. Maybe we should look at the foods I took in during the weekend

Saturday: burrito, steak with cheese sauce, spinach, banana and 2 pieces of chocolate

Sunday: onio ns, chicken, carrots, spinach, eggs, salmon, kefir

Monday: 3 slices of bread with salmon, greek yoghurt with Brazil nuts and blueberries

It started on Monday afternoon

intermediate fasting + apple cider vinegar will help u

Read Aajonus Vonderplanitz asap

I'm doing a 24h fast, started on Monday evening, but it's not getting any better for now. Gonna have dinner in a couple of hours

I have gallstones and a bile duct stone, I'm 100% sure that I got this because my digestion was fucked. Taking probiotics and trying to fix this now. Just wanted to bump.

>avoid fiber.

Attached: wzbpz6wu21701.png (1300x2000, 307K)

OP heree. It's not the first time I have this and each time I notice that I have a hard time to piss and to have/maintain a healthy boner, the latter just happens because my gut feels uneasy and I have the permanent feeling that I gotta pee

I had the same problem, so I went to a gas doctor. She did xray and echo of gallbladder, found nothing wrong with it.

Then I found out I have MS which causes random parts of my body to fail at random times. Its like living with a shitty RNG roll in a video game or something

oh fug

Can I start at beginner?

Go to the doctor. I've been having diarrhea for the last two days. Went to the doctor. Turns out I had a rare bacteria infection. I was so dehydrated from shitting they had to give me an iv

>avoid fiber
>intermediate fasting
>gallstones due to "fucked digestion"

is this the power of nu-Jow Forums?
I knew "nobody" lifted on Jow Forums. But it genuinely seems like no one here lifts, anymore

Attached: 1566506667039.jpg (450x600, 63K)

I never truly seen good advice from Jow Forums other than don't lift for girls.

Maybe you've got some piece of shit stuck against your prostate. Should go away a you shit it out.

>eat shit food and don’t exercise for years
>constipation
>start exercising and eating healthy
>diarrhea
What did my intestines mean by this?

>gallstones due to "fucked digestion"
Yeah and rapid fat loss.

nd yet neither of u fags have actually told me why i should have fiber

Didnt poop in 4 days, just unloaded in the bathroom. R8 my shit

Attached: 20190827_173722.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

cut out the meat ya fuckin idiot. then all the garbage will start pouring out, then you'll get back to normal.

>blueberries
IDK too much fiber maybe? Some people get bad shits after eating too many blueberries.

Shits weak and lighter then the water. Also quiet thin. I had one like this at the gym yesterday felt like a failure when i flushed it. Also who shits and then waits to look at it. Aint wes taught you how to put water on that shit?

That sucks dick.

Had my first solid shit today in 3 years. It's been watery every other time. What's going on?

drink 3 tbsp of orange metamucil (the one with real sugar) and you will remove whatever weird poops are in there.
2/10. at least it's in almost 1 piece

Why do I shit part of the food that I ate for lunch (around 12:00) before dinner (around 17:00)? Isn't digestion supposed to take like 12 hours just so the food goes through your guts?
I literally can distinguish part of the food that I ate during lunch.

Also
I've been shitting so much from bulking that I get ass bleed some times. I already take psyllium husk and plenty of water. What do?

digestion takes at least 12 hours, but maybe won't deficate until 24+ hours. i only go once a day.

you only need psylium every few days. stop taking it everyday if that's what you're doing, especially if you are eating lots of fibrous carbs. if your ass is bleeding from wiping, drink milk before you go to bed.. I'm not joking. milk soothes your entire digestive tract. if u have actual blood in your shit go to a doctor.

I drink milk 3 times per day and that includes at night, close to sleep.
Well, I shit my food before 12 hours, so I guess it's just passing through my guts. I didn't eat green vegetables since last Friday and today I got some and literally pooped it.

you're just shitting and wiping too much then, wash your buttcrack with shampoo and moisturize after, although bleeding does suggest a damaged digestive system. are you legit seeing chunks of food in your poo? my only advice (which will affect gains) is to fast then modify your diet.

I don't wipe, just wash it. The blood is also bright red and it generally comes with a certain discomfort on the butthole. Generally it indicates ass fissure, which is I guess something that happened due to shitting too much.
I also legit see pieces of food. It's distinguishable. I think it started after I ramped up my perma-bulk. Around the beginning of the year.

>apple cider vinegar
this does what except for making me vomit?