Anyone else disgusted by the average person of today? Pic related is how the average man looks...

Anyone else disgusted by the average person of today? Pic related is how the average man looks. Almost all of them are skinny fat and enjoy video games, MCU, Disney live action remakes, adult coloring books and order off meal apps(the ceiling of laziness). He can't do even 5 push-ups or a single pullup. It's sad to see 16-18 year old kids struggle to do a pullup at the gym. You can literally smell the onions when you step outside. I work out only to not be as pathetic as them.

Attached: PAY-1970s-vintage-orange-hawaiian-shirt-man-stands-isolated-on-white.jpg (615x717, 49K)

>caring about others
>making it

Go read Hemingway

>9
Isnt this too small?

>I work out only to not be as pathetic as them.
I'm not gonna lie, part of my working out is because I don't want to be another fat woman in an ocean of fat women.

Yes, let's stop caring for the world we live in.

Why focus on people when the world is much bigger?

How many rocks do you weight?
Fucking island pricks.

>Waist 37in

Attached: 1525021588122.jpg (422x768, 98K)

>5’10
Missed it by 1 measly inch

Attached: F440B939-B719-41A3-BC12-8AD47870254F.png (500x500, 41K)

Im pretty fucking ugly. I saw one of the female PTs talking with a random guy today, nothing unconventional about the conversation but she kept eye contact with him, and smiled a lot.

Thats literally never happend to me. Kinda hurts.

>5'10 and 185lbs
>looks like that
this dude is not 185lbs

the average man will pave way for the Ubermensch

Then how much is he?

Focus on improving yourself only

JUST

Attached: average.png (1928x1152, 2.98M)

>37" Waist
That's huge

>Shoe 9
That seems small for 5'10"

>13s3lbs
That's fat as fuck

I wonder how many rail road spikes he weighs

many people are not blessed with a vigorous lifeforce that compels them to seek more, and moreover, whatever lifeforce they have is drained by those thing syou listed, videogames, tv, etc. in an ideal world the government should actually regulate these products for those people who cannot regulate themselves adequately

add another 50lbs for burgerland

>waist 37
>average
Wat? I'm 34 and on the heavier side (6'0 200ish pounds)

>collar 16
What's wrong with that? I've been 16 collar for most of my life regardless of being skinny or fat?

>shoe size 9
Lmao that's woman tier

The government should mind their own fucking business and stay out of our personal lives. It is a sad individual that believes government regulation is the solution to personal problems. Pathetic.

yeah man, the government has minded its own business and look what happened, everyone is fucking fat and retarded, its high time to abandon some retarded laissez faire mentally, people need to be mentally guided, they are children.

Underrated. Have a (you)

Attached: 1530463359184.png (301x443, 254K)

The average man has always been shit. Nowadays theyre just a bit fatter

look like 170 or so to me, my friend has this exact frame and a huge ass gut and he's 185

You realize your pants size isn't your waist size right? Anything off the shelf is going to use vanity sizing

This. Would you want discipline, fitness and responsibility, or would you want democracy?

Attached: fatAmerican.jpg (400x308, 34K)

The government absolutely has not minded it's own business in almost everything we as people do.

Maybe if the government regulated corporations instead of us we wouldn't be so geared towards consumption and impulsive buying and discarding anything and everything that is used as a source of profit.

Maybe if the government didn't have it's greedy paws all over our social lives and connections we would be able to properly connect and form positive relationships with those around us.

Maybe then the majority can find the motivation and discipline needed to uphold a superior form of being rather than fixate on a mindset of who is better than who or who has and who has not.

well its not big

what else is the average person supposed to do? theyre average. they arent gonna cure cancer or make it to mars. let them have whatever menial satisfaction they get from tv/food and you get whatever menial satisfaction you get from lifting/pretending youre better than other people

For my cheat meals, I wear my tightest shirt(and possibly Lycra) and order a big tub of ice cream at my uni cafeteria, and eat it publicly in front of all these seething fatties. Fat people keep staring at me while I finish my tub. Obesity epidemic is the best thing to happen to this world.

Attached: j8aTNRR_d.jpg (640x426, 13K)

Yet I can almost guarantee you deny climate change.

>stone

STOP

USING

POOR-PEOPLE

UNITS

ON

MY

AMERICAN

BOARD

>STOP USING STUFF I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
>MOM DO SOMETHING!

>37 inch waist

fucking fat cunts what is wrong with you all.

Post body+ timestamp. If you lack a timestamp, post yourself with 3 fingers held out. Otherwise guaranteed you're a fat neckbeard dyel.

go measure your goats in stones and then throw them at your wife, mahmoud

>MOOOOOMMMM!

Humans couldn’t change the climate of planet earth even if all got together and tried

Yeah we could, sulfur pumps and cloud machines are both viable ways to generate cooling. Hell methane reduction by switching from beef to chicken would also work.
Realistically speaking though, stopping Indian and Chinese pollution is a bigger issue, and dealing with plastics and trash comes way before global warming.

Good goyim. Just stop eating meat.

Underrated and will try

Eat your insects goy

>Eat chicken instead of beef
>Eat the meat that is cheaper, is less likely to have random shit shoved in unlike ground beef, and that you can grow and raise at home, thereby reducing your reliance on massive corporations run by kikes.
>Also a pound of chicken breast has 50g of protein more than of a lbs of ground beef at an 80/20
>Hurr durr if you eat chicken your falling for the Jew tricks
Why are so many poltards such dumbasses?

Literally dont give a shit.
I live in a third world country. I have better things to worry about, like making money. This is a 1st world country problem. Though the thots in my country all pretend to care. Fucking amazon forest spammers

imagine having to live as a fat manlet for 81 years.

Attached: 1551567145415.gif (200x267, 858K)

>waits 37in
what the fuck? that's way too fat.

Third world countries are the ones going to be shit on though. Most of Europe and the USA will actually be fine with a slight tempature increase due to the fact shitholes tend to be closer to the equator or the hotter places of the world. I actually think Russia would benefit from global warming since it frees up alot of the resources from the frozen wasteland in it's northern parts.

>Height: 5'11"
>Chest is 45"
>Waist is 42"
>Collar is 17"
>Weight: 240 lbs, 176 lbs lean
>Shoe size: 13

How'd I do, fellas.

Attached: Checking My Shit List.jpg (495x346, 24K)

You better get rich before climate change gets bad. Who do you think are gonna get the worst part of that? Where do you think most trash will be accumulated? Where would be worst plagues, draughts, famines...?

Yeah, right in your country. But you don't care about it KEK

Attached: 1565841709299.jpg (325x325, 10K)

I really dont. I'm going to the west to your countries in the next 3 years anyway. Fuck the people here are low iq and there are bearded fucks that push others to mentos pepsi into a crowd promising them paradise

What did you said "m'lady" ?

Attached: 1566691765231.jpg (888x1097, 135K)

It always make me a bit sad whan people mirin me, then ask for advice and all, and since I started out simply doing basic 2×5pushups I tell them to start doing this if they dont do much exercise outside of this, but then when I do pushups with them, I see they struggle doing even one simple pushup, even after I correct their posture and show them how to do them

How is it possible to be this weak ?

grug saw very big man greggs today. must been at least 20 rock heavy. grug impressed

You'd get laid just as frequently. You might have fewer relationship prospects. But you would just cheat on them anyway.

>My friend
Sure fattie

Salve irmão
Que se foda a gringaiada

cringe

Post hip circumference (widest part) and shoulder width (biacromial or deltoid-to-deltoid). I want to know how I compare to user

The Jow Forumstard is unintelligent. The board attracts simple beings and loners

This isn't caring about other people. This is disdain, which is a massively different function whose roots lie completely in your own (hurt) heart.

30% obesity skewing the average. I bet the average of normal range would be 32" waist considering stores are always low on stock at that size damn it.

iktf
>ketard
>diet all curves away and enter skellymode
>objectively less attractive than I was at a low-normal BMI
>still feel better seeing the numbers go down
>know in my heart that it's because fat people disgust me and even a pound gained feels like conceding defeat
Not sure how I'll get over this autism when I'm surrounded by bloatlords every day.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums fascist

uh UHHH AGGGHHHHHHHHHH FUCK IM GONNA COOM IM FUCKIN COOOOOOOMING FUUUCK AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You probaly have wide feet so ur not atcualty size 13
Go check altra shoes

>imagine having to live for 81 years.

There is no greater destroyer or creator than man.

see 52172356

>check my waist
>38"
O no

175cm/87kg btw

hedonists control society (americans) making your average male (amerilard)

>Height: 5ft 10in
>Shoes: 9
Hahahaha no no no no

footlet

Let me guess you're American?
I don't fucking understand why Americans are so crazy about sex and one night stands, you keep saying French people have sex but I can assure you we don't really care about it as much as you guys do.

And one night stands is only for lowest class of people, also French girls are very hard to get compared to the average burger girl

Size 10 is the official footlet cut off point. Everyone else in the pit

I'm 5'10 and only a 9.5 shoe. Don't get me wrong, it's still fucking small, but we 5'10 footlets do exist.

You guys fuck fat bitches? I have this fantasy in my head of fucking slightly overweight chicks with such love they won't ever experience it with anyone else and leaving them for a skinnier girl.

>37 inch waist
>5 foot 10 height
>16 inch neck

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this would be a really shit-tier weight indicating high body fat

>13 st=182 pounds
>185 pounds total

That's borderline obese and definitely overweight

Is this what you tell yourself because no one wants to date you?

A bit for that height.

t. 5'10" size 10

His weight is in st so it must be british, their shoe sizes are larger than US ones to a brit 9 = US 10

>cope

Fascist fucking retard. You were playing vidya when you were a kid and decided to start lifting after HS. You're no better than the average person because you do your shitty routine at the gym. Just a reminder that all you fascist retards who want the whole world to start lifting have 2 special things about you
1)you're a fucking nerd
2)you lift
If everyone got fit all you nerds who literally be invisible. Instead of dreading about humanity's current state you should stop being a nerd

this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: Untitled.jpg (952x730, 96K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 11.40.31.png (489x495, 420K)

I'm 5''11 and my shoes are size 9 and I have problems finding properly sized shoes

I swear every single poster here is completely delusional about reality.

Attached: 1552053074683.png (1738x960, 474K)

r.i.p
>t. 6'2 with 10.5 and 7" penor
will my small feet prevent me from living a happy life?

Fer suuuuuuure B not wanting to go to war in the middle East makes someone a communist. All hail Israel. May all of its enemies get destroyed in the desert

>5'10
>10.5
>5"
I'd gladly be a footlet to get an advantage with one of the other 2

I have a girlfriend, retard
no wonder your country is infested with STDs and HIV

>French girls are very hard to get compared to Burger girls
Maybe for you Timothee but I can assure you that Francois and Felix don't have difficulty getting laid

>not wanting to wipe noseniggers AND sandniggers off the face of the earth

legit couldn't care less, all I want is dominate

>If I keep calling him an Amerimutt maybe he'll ignore how I'm devoid of sex appeal
Is this really the best you can do, user?

>Timothee
girls dig him tho

Attached: 535891_v9_bc.jpg (1080x1440, 279K)

I'd rather wipe out all the nerds like you

t. some type of nigger.

>Félix
lol no one is named Félix in France anymore

>37inch waist
Lel fat fucks.