Where can i find real honey?

Where can i find real honey?

Attached: D152511E-80E1-42BF-9033-A81B91900FF2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A beehive

The hell do you mean?
>Dole out big bucks at upscale supermarkets.
>Go to a farmer's market and ask around.
>Start beekeeping.
>Track down a wild hive.

Please tell me that isnt your pic related, people who buy prebrewed coffee are insufferable morons.

all honey is real in europe. its really expensive as a result though. i assume american honey is just corn syrup with some thickening agent?

>people who buy prebrewed coffee are insufferable morons
not really, they are just americans.

>300,000,000+ people are all alike.

I laugh at your simple minded intolerance in Midwest Frenchpress.

you're all nigger to me.

Attached: 1552275047715.png (1700x1200, 1.33M)

Like most things American honey is largely imported from China subsidized to beat the domestic competition.

>Please tell me that isnt your pic related, people who buy prebrewed coffee are insufferable morons.
More like I make so much that I can do whatever I want with it. But thanls for the other advice nigger

name (1) one 1 thing wrong with lead in honey

Pretty much yes.
Don't forget "natural flavors" and coloring

Get some bees to make it for you

Attached: hunny.jpg (4160x3120, 1.99M)

>t. bad with money but pretend I'm just rich.

Go to a farmer's market

Post flag

Any farmers market near me has 3 different people selling honey. I’m in ca

t. Not American

I earn a lot more than you.
I will out live you
I pay less in taxes than you
I own a fully automatic weapon legally
guess my flag.

Attached: 1562143100961.jpg (550x300, 44K)

You need to jerk off bees mate.

I dont understand why we need wasps when we already have bees. Bees are like little flying teddy bears that make jam and help flowers fuck. Wasps just sting. Fuck wasps tbqh.

Ok budd whatever makes you feel like a big man

Attached: stoner.png (934x921, 452K)

The fucks prebrewed coffe mate?

RENT FREE!!!
Kek, get fucked 3rd worlders
Always remember your very existence is a result of sucking Uncle Sam's massive dick.

What does real honey taste like?

Where do you fuckwits all live that every supermarket doesnt carry honey, jars of honeycomb, manuka etc?

>RENT FREE!!!
>HAHAH I WIN YOU DIDNT HRUT MY FEELINGS HAHAH
>is brown
xD

Attached: 1541078382883.png (1504x1820, 482K)

That's how you cope with the fact that jews rule your country?

>jews rule America
>America rules the world
>b-b-buh not muh country
Jews rule all countries smooth brain
Post body

Ahmed is that you?

>The hell do you mean?
>this easily angered by a photo
>does not add anything of merit
Its safe to say you are a nigger. By the way you write and act.

america rules shit. It's influence will continue to weaken as its population grows darker and darker.......

If you really want local honey for the allergy reducing benefits, you can get it at your local farmer's market. My city has one downtown every Wednesday and Saturday morning.

>america rules shit
You understand now. I also wish the states we rule in Europe weren’t shit but what can a Oligarch do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you are not an oligarch, you are just one of 56% creaturas.
you dont rule Europe.
Most of Europe states are 100 times better than burgerland, even with shitskin invasion.
Dont delude yourself, boy.

Depending on where you get it there will he additives, organic markets and farmers markets typically don’t have any but the price is driven up as a result

Honestly, Ca is kinda a gold mine for raw organic stuff like this but it’s Cali so of course it’s gonna be expensive

What was that I cannot here you over your country men sucking on our teet.

I wonder who is going to run Europe after we let it go. The cucks that go on about the “Hwhite race” but don’t accomplish anything or Abdul with his 30+ relatives each whom has 9 children?

But look at the bright side buddy when your female family members get raped you will not feel a thing after your head gets lobbed off.

Attached: pure x ta c.jpg (255x255, 17K)

not really, they add water to make it less dense.
Pure 100% honey is difficult to find

have sex with bees

your local gay health food store. You want RAW honey if you want the real deal NIGGER.

Jesus Christ you guys are so damn deluded and pathetic.

If you're buying honey anyplace by me, it's honey. You look at the label, and that's so that's in it. But I live in an affluent suburb between a major city and farm country. If I head out to a farmer's market out in farm country I can get fresh unpasteurized honey any weekend.

That said, honey isn't magic user. Whatever guru or website told you that if you eat raw honey it will cure your allergies/cancer/acne/herpes, you've been duped. Maybe by someone who honestly believes it, but duped all the same. There's no good evidence it helps at all. It's just yummy.

In a real country.

>It's just yummy.
also bees are cuties

whole foods???

Yes show me your ways Grand Master Nigger

Attached: 15° 00' n and 21° 00' e.png (693x601, 247K)

OP is talking about raw honey. Only the trash you get from KFC is corn syrup.

Reminder that European regulatory commissions completely failed to protect you from Thalidomide while the USDA blocked it

>USDA
Wait shit it was the FDA.
Still a drug that turned people and infants into horrifying mutants was allowed on the European market for like 10 years. over the counter

literally any grocery store

>(((ANY GROCERY STORE)))
Sure and diet coke is healthy for me right

>youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

>this upset over a picture of a jar of honey

Dude go to a farmer's market I'm in fucking NYC land of overpriced hell and local apiaries sell great honey for less than mass produced supermarket garbage here

Bump

>implying they don't rule yours
At least our jew overlords let us have enough food to throw away and a military that owns the rest of the planet. "cope" he says, lmfao

>better than burgerland
>less money
>no meaningful modern cultural impact
>no meaningful military except Russia, the South Africa of Europe
>police officers can't stop a chav with a katana
lol haha lmao

honey
you fucking nigger