Will you get one? Why?

Attached: YIKES.png (757x512, 453K)

>injecting ink under your skin
no, im not a retard

It doesnt hurt me or anybody else so who gives a flying French fuck

>Trash for sheeps who are soooo individual that they do what everyone else does
>No
>never will

i'm not advocating tattoos but reductionist arguments are always(!) annoying and cringe

i have about 15 or so. mostly on my arms since theyre smaller peces and one on my lef, pic rel. honestly i started getting them because i was a retard sperg and wanted them to define my pesonality but now im ahppy with getting them for my own pleasure

Attached: IMG-1852.jpg (1118x1600, 310K)

looks nice, good for you user

>What does Jow Forums think of tattoos?
if you don't give a crap about your future, feel free to do so.
>Do you have one? What is it?
i have a tribal on my arm and chest.
>Will you get one? Why?
i plan on doing the s.t.a.l.k.e.r marked one tattoo this year. why? because well, i want to.

thank you friend. here's another that i took inspo from a keith haring work

Attached: IMG-1854.jpg (470x840, 99K)

I got them as an exercise in futility. They're scars nobody will question and I can look at them and remind myself that I'm not real.

You need to get one on your penis why not?

Got this a few years ago

Attached: 930B5E56-887A-45CA-BCA5-6A0C1E319FB3.jpg (848x1200, 233K)

This is pretty fucking gay and I've seen two men fuck, but this is r9k

Get a tat on your boicunt you degenerate slut

totally woke brah *rips vape*

Edgey much fuckboi?

>tranny discord fags
its cool if you dont like my tattoos and call them gay but bros just be okay with being gay/tranny and stop pushing this agenda

Do not like.
Do not have
Will not get, do not want

Looks so ficking gay

fair enough user. i guess im okay with my tastes and tattoos

I am glad that I do not do that shit. If I wanted to stain my skin, I would just eat silver or something.

I have a hand tattoo n I dont think its negatively effected my opportunities to much really

yeah i mean its honesly 'cooler' to not be inked these days. like i said arlier i got tatted in the first place because i was a tard who thought tattoos equaled personality as if smoking cigs made a person cool but i dont regret it its cathartic to get inked for me now

I would never get a tattoo personally but I don't think they are too bad.
They look really awful on girls though imo. Even if its something little it just looks trashy or dumb

>it its cathartic to get inked for me now
Hope that is about the damn pic, not the process.
Else you are paying good money for being an selfharmfag with out the "self" part.
Which seems to me a whole new level of cuckery prior unheard off desu.

i had body dysmoprhia for a long time and getting inked/pierced helped me feel in control for a while so that was the early days. nowadays i just enjoy the feel of the needle but ive never cut or anything

Technically, I have one or two traumatic tattoos. The American Academy of of Dermatology defines that as objects stuck under the skin. I have some graphite in a finger, and a piece stuck in the sole of my foot.

I've wanted to get a tattoo for a while because I genuinely think they're cool (altho I thought cigarettes were cool and that fucking sucked) but I'm really worried that I'll regret it. I want to get something "tribal" or reasonably abstract, definitely not something like an existing character- that would kinda make me feel like I was literally using myself as advertising for another person. i think people with tattoos are cool tho

i mean i guess technicaly that works but if you peroanlly dont consider them so youre not inked? unless you want to count them. have any pics bro?

>helped me feel in control
>catharsis
dude, that IS pretty much cutter speech to the t.
Well let me not start bitching since I hate the hell out of bodymods, so I would not be objective. And you are a guy so your looks are a case of "nothing of value lost" for me, it just bugs me more on women.

I would still consider to cut out the middleman there, afaik that habit can get pretty expensive.

yeah you have a good point and i agree but i guess id still rather get tattoos than cut myself. i think its because i get them now because i like them and it doesnt feel harmful? my mindset isnt as shitty anymore and i love myself so i guess the self hatred isnt there. again iv been drinking so i may be goin gback and forth and not akking sense but i apprreciate your opinion and insight

Nah, just a spot on my right heel from stepping on a pencil, formerly one in my left shin, that I dug out a while ago, a dot on my left middle finger, and a splinter in my left palm. I suppose they got the medically agreed definition of tattoo, but none were intentional.

fair enough i guess i subscribe to the more.. fuck the word that means its socially/colloquially accepted as a definition rather than the technical term im blanking sorry

Ozzy Osborns first tattoos were made that way