Is this gyno or just body fat?

Is this gyno or just body fat?

Attached: IMG_20190827_211038.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

gyno

Attached: IMG_20190827_211104.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

mommy mommy give me milkies

Attached: 55653401_129139341555503_4955916342847864832_n.jpg (720x701, 34K)

Attached: IMG_20190827_211117.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

almost certainly SOME gyno, but you wont know until you get really lean, like the same way that even women can lose tons of boob fat.

that said lose bf, and work on your chest it might go away completely.

Looks like just fat to me. You carry it in your tits

Both

some gyno and some body fat
cut down the fat and exercise your chest to make the gyno disappear

your gyno has ascended to titties. Faggot.

both.

Learn more about hormones and how your diet and lifestyle affect them.

To be honest based on the side photos you *might* be lucky and just be fat.

Only way to find out for sure if you have gyno or not is to lose the fat.

Thanks guys. I know i'm still a fat fuck but I wanted to know if you can spot some gyno. I'm not hyper sensitive or feel any lump around the nipple.

fat

being 100% honest it could go either way. lose more fat and see

I've got gyno, but i'm not hyper sensitive neither and couldn't really feel any lumps until i cam down under 20% fat. But i'm pretty sure you've got a small case yourself by how your nipples look. That said, loose some weight, at least your gyno isn't giant tits or something.

Thanks user. Guess is what I have.

I've noticed when I flex my under developed muscle chest I can actually see the muscle flexing/moving on the side, but the nipples and area around it doesn't get pulled with the rest of chest while flexing, it just stand there hanging a bit.

Also when I unironically touch my nipples or I go for a swim, my nipple gets hard and not puffy and it actually give the chest a nice round LINE, it doesn't hang like when rested. This only happens when I simulate it. Dunno if it makes sense

>I've noticed when I flex my under developed muscle chest I can actually see the muscle flexing/moving on the side, but the nipples and area around it doesn't get pulled with the rest of chest while flexing, it just stand there hanging a bit.
Same. Do you know your bodyfat percentage? I'm around 25% so certified fatfuck and tiddies are to be expected.

I'm still hovering between 25 28% im pretty sure. but I have lost around 10kg and made some small gainz at the gym.

When people look at me the dont say I look obese, just overweight

Are you flexing your abs in your OP pics and normally have a bit of a beer belly? (congrats on the 10kg down)
I think you'll be fine.

Most of my fat is around the belly, stomach,gut. Third pic i'm flexing my chest

Gyno for sure

Last pic so I can give you the idea of when I say "the nipple is hanging".

Whats the point of lifting if I will always have man tits? I don't even have the money for surgery. Yes I know losing weight will improve things, but its still depressing

Attached: IMG_20190827_232249_721.jpg (1080x1794, 311K)

I can't tell if I have gyno either. I was told gyno normally would mean there is a hard lump under the nips, but I don't have that. Although it still looks big at, 15%-20% bf, which I calculated from the site linked on /fat/. I lost 15lbs in the last 1.5 months and my moobs have definitely gotten smaller, but they seem oddly perky.