I fell for the girlfriend meme

>be me
>making gains, in the best shape of my life
>acquire said girlfriend
>she starts to keep me out of the gym and keep me up really late so I can spend more time with her
>we start getting fast food a lot
>one month later and I’m back to my old skinny fat self, lacking motivation

Don’t fall for the girlfriend meme bros.

Attached: 7FA633F6-331A-4FF2-8E64-BCBE61F2F6B1.jpg (638x749, 96K)

B-but thier cute

if your progress can vanish in a single month of not working out and eating low quality food then you were simply delusional and never made noteworthy gains in the first place
not trying to put you down, just telling you how it is.

>one month totally ruined my body.
Must have been an impressive level you reached.

u r mum gay lol

yeah sure you can't find an hour and a half out of the entire day to go to the gym

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x909, 31K)

This just happened to me, what's the best way to break up with the gains goblin?

Attached: 1559095845430.jpg (600x900, 53K)

>almost 2020
>not taking celibacypill
it's your own goddamn foult.
Also - 2d >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3d

What about their cute?

You deserve it if you're not able to prioritize yourself on a relationship

2d is cuter

It’s not completely ruined but I’m pretty bloated and my sleep schedule is fucked. I’ll have to put in some work to get back to my old self.
I sleep, go to work, then hang out with her.

there's little you can do to your body that doesnt involve drugs in a month that cant be completely reversed and rectified in a week.

WTF. Just get her to go to the gym with you! Make it a date and get protein smoothies afterwords. It's not that hard.

I thought the whole point of having a relationship was to improve each other? Are you dating an insecure gains goblin?? Or are you an omega cuck that lets female swing you around???

Attached: 27-277768_thinking-emoji-meme-png-download-thinking-emoji-with.jpg (920x806, 75K)

over text. whores don't deserve face to face goodbyes

>2019
>not going monk mode
Normalfag relationships are gains goblins. You'll need to live innawoods to max out your potential.

>Just get her to go to the gym with you!
DONT YOU FUCKING DO THIS. This will ruin workingout forever.

or inacave, like pajeets did before they all gone to shit.

Oh, fuck off!!! If she catches on, she will become more independent in the gym and do her own thing. If she doesn't like it, you at least can establish that you are serious about your fitness and that you are going with or without her.

Brother...Just do push ups, squats, and pull ups at home. Tell her she's welcome to watch you break a sweat and if she's a good girl you'll make her sweat when you're done. Do 15 minutes of sprinting whenever you get time away from her. Why is this hard to understand

Do dumbbell routines at home while watching movie, shows, or netflix.

When she gives you crap. Say "I dont want to get fat" (implying shes on her way to getting fat).

She'll shut up and leave you alone while feeling insecure about herself.
This is the best position a unmarried man can be.

This guy fucks

i'm just pulling your leg kid.

Bad advice.
OP, you can try getting her in the gym. But, going to the gym will only last so long if she doesn't make fitness a lifestyle. Honestly though you have broken the relationship already by setting a standard of unhealthy eating and not going to the gym. This standard will be hard to break carrying someone ok your bacback.. ahes willing to make the life change, keep her I'd be hard pressed to believe she would make that change though. Doing hard things comes more natural to men (no offense ladies, just biology of the brain) . I think you're heading for a split my dude.

You mean his dick.

Also, I'm retarded and cannot put together a sentence properly.

you know what to do.

Attached: 1540776591751.gif (500x281, 2M)

Stop eating fast food and acquire gains you inbred faggot.

It takes two to tango, but you should also have some rules and some time for yourself. You cannot be together 24/7. It is not good to fuck your life because of some other person. If you leave her to make the decisions, then you are pretty much used. Sleep when you want. Eat when you want. Exercise when you want. Draw the line. Make some rules. Be a man.

I'm married and am in better shape now than I was when I was single, stop using your gf as an excuse for your lack of discipline you faggot

Don't all you faggots know by now that the gym must always be your number one priority? The number of times I have turned my gf down to eat or lift or sleep is too high to remember.

Bro, you gotta be more alpha. Take the lead. Bend them to your will. You're gonna eat all that healthy food, lift all the fucking iron and nobody's going to say a damn thing about it. If they dont comply? Shame, their lost. You must never lose your way bro. Stay true to yourself, dont mold yourself into anyone's expectation. You are of your own. Make people proud, sure but the moment they try to change you to fit their world view, you say fuck that. You have a healthy lifestyle and your going to keep it. Your gf is not the gain goblin, it's your inability to stay true to yourself and your ideal. Fix yourself first.

She’s fucking other men while you’re at the gym

>I sleep, go to work, then hang out with her.

You honestly just kind of sound like a pussy. Tell her lifting is important to you and you're gonna do it.

Attached: rickyfallout.jpg (800x600, 117K)

That's okay, I'm doing that too. Gotta need a little man with man postworkout testboost

the point of having a relationship is to fug, you have very white supremacist views on how things work

Fake your own death

hahaaaaaayessss

Bad advice. Never tell normies that you lift. Tell her that you're doing wii fit and some zumba

tier shit gf

If your gf wants to goblin your gains you tell her NO.
If she doesn't like it, you dump her.

>wait till he goes back to gym and sees how fast his gains have dropped
>back to lifting dyel weights with all the NY newbies

Attached: 305E713C-21D9-4A91-B961-81B4848FC166.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

Don't post stick insects on this forum. We're trying to instill high test in our beta OP. Kindly fugg off before I summon the coomers to bury you

Attached: 1566840153643.jpg (900x856, 856K)

Fire twice because dubs

N-no u

Have sex unironically, give it a try before you decide you don’t want it

lmao based

I-IM COO-

you're delusional mate, if you got back to skinny fat within a month you never left the skinny fat state to begin with

do you also tell people to do cocaine before they decide they don't want it?

just lift before you fucker her lmao.

Isn't that the best part of having a GF? Post workout fucking?
You sound like an actual beta user.

How much you selling your plastic concrete weights for?

My Wife likes to keep my dick hard throughout my work out. It's actually quite motivating having her there bent over just waiting for me to finish my set.

>dating a girl who eats fast food
You were never going to make it, my man.

>you have very white supremacist views on how things work
Yes, how could you tell?

Attached: 1566695548796.gif (366x342, 920K)

Thanks for outing yourself, and providing that poor strawman

>I sleep, go to work, then hang out with her
being with her whenever you can is how she'll get bored or you or you'll get bored of her. Go to the gym before you see her

based

Not yet, my son

extremely based

tell her that u r gay its 2019 she cant do shit

Ironically this. If it took you that short amount of time to lose all your gains you weren’t that fit to begin with.

This dude fucks

My girlfriend broke up with me minutes ago anons. She said she loved when we were together but felt lonely and neglected when we were apart. Like I wasn't showing enough interest or making an obvious effort. I took her camping twice and took her to all my favorite spots around town. I didn’t go to her place enough. She said I was emotionally unavailable and limited.

Do all women need this? I care for her a lot but I felt secure with her, like I didnt her texting me or calling me everyday to feel ok. She specifically said she still wanted to be chased and desired. I always said how much I desired her but here I was thinking I would have to play the chase game. If she got mad at my conciseness in texting she would send weird messages and I would be too disarmed by my confusion to defend myself.

I feel confused and mentally exhausted. Im feel like im being punished for being naturally introverted. Its like if we didnt live 15 miles apart this would never had ended this way. I know thats not very far but its very different from living in the same part of town.

Can I find a woman who doesn’t need the constant reassurance? I’ve met so many women who I feel like could fit with me but they never, never live anywhere near me, im talking out of state or hours and hours away.

Attached: F1253D2D-A3C2-4B1D-9E6F-0EC683F65178.jpg (750x497, 168K)

no the vast majority of women are like this
it's shit yeah, they can't do anything that's not social and most are completely incapable of entertaining themselves and utterly self-centered

Idiot

>Not wanting to chase girls like you've been doing since elementary school because you know they love it
Fucking faggot

Daily reminder people who loose gains for gf are lifting for girls and will never make it

Attached: 6861C115-6514-4CEF-8D3D-0A79031F33A3.jpg (633x438, 85K)

I'm sorry man. In the same place as you, engaged to a girl for almost 2 years and she told me the other day she doesn't love me anymore. Tried convincing me I was the devil this whole time, saying I was never there for her, but when I tried to be she would ignore me for days and then blame it on me being the devil. It's not about being there for her, and it's not about being available when it's important. It's about her "surviving" another harrowing experience and ignoring how much of it is her fault. In her mind, she's not to blame for -anything-, and she will tell that to herself when she meets and inevitably dumps the next guy in a similar fashion. Until some poor dumbfuck bends over backwards until she gets sick of him and cheats or realizes that she's no longer capable of getting away with her insanity and is forced to settle. I don't really have any advice other than to cut ties with her emotionally, and focus on yourself and how you're going to move forward. If you let her get in the way of your self-improvement and future plans, she will take ahold of that and drag you into this exact moment every chance she gets. That's how women are, it's not a new thing, it's just become more widespread because it's now socially acceptable to be a crazy bitch and blame it on the guy.

hell yeah brother

Committing is the problem. In the wise words of the great warrior poet Biggie Smalls, “Fuck bitches, get money.”

Tell her you post on Jow Forums

I'm in decent shape, run

Im sorry for your troubles user. I think I will be ok because Ive had my heart broken before. Maybe we just werent compatible and she couldnt trust me enough to be ok when I wasnt literally with her. I’ve been living alone for most of my 20s now and I’m just OK with being with myself. I just dont have the personality to continue honeymoon phase “chasing” after being established bf/gf. Maybe its a maturity or just life experience thing, she is 21 and im 28.

This is depressingly true and I dont want to think of women being like this as a rule but I can’t help feel like this. My gf described me as a stoic personality and in the end she didnt want anything to do with what comes with it.

An exhausting and expensive enterprise.

>>she starts to keep me out of the gym and keep me up really late so I can spend more time with her
staying up late is the ultimate gains goblins

No worries man, I'd rather have it end now than go on another 2 years in this fashion you know? It sounds like you've got some stuff that made her feel you were vulnerable, and that might be what she grabbed onto to delude herself into wanting this unobtainable relationship status. Like you said, we're well past the honeymoon phases, and there's nothing romantic about having to continuously pursue someone. Isn't the idea behind a committed relationship that you are able to relax and be committed? For fuck snakes, women.

*there cute

>he didn't get a fit gf

Just tell her working out and eating well is important to you and you need some time for it. If she still holds you back she's not the one for you

just say you can't hang out you are going to the gym
>but she won't like that
in the long term she will and also she's not your fucking boss you stupid little faggot

Both

I'm talking about when the woman is your girlfriend and she loves you. Like op's comment. They still need to be chased.

You'll never get married

>and there's nothing romantic about having to continuously pursue someone. Isn't the idea behind a committed relationship that you are able to relax and be committed?

thank you

Go in the morning

you can get rid of her very easily.

Teasing is a form of chasing. Play wrestling is a form of chasing. It's hunter prey instincts and it natural. You're all faggots. Just start fucking dudes and come out that closet already. You're already ignoring basic instincts.

>Teasing is a form of chasing. Play wrestling is a form of chasing.

I did these things.

How often?

>best shape of my life
Probably true.

>making gains
>lost in a month
Newbie gains.

you're an awkward fuck if you can't tell your gf of all people how you want to feel/act. when i decided to get fit my gf started to get fit too, probably because she understands i would likely break up with her if she didn't.

I guess whenever I was with her? She was upset at me for “not showing interest or effort” when I -wasnt- with her

>I guess whenever I was with her?
That's some beta shit if you have to guess and end it as a question. Bro, you should text or talk to your woman everyday. Were you into her or just the fact of feeling secure? From what I read it didn't seem like you were into her. Just the fact of having a girlfriend. If you weren't that into her then just say fuck it and move on.

>you should text or talk to your woman every day
You're part of the problem. A relationship should be stable enough that constant contact is not needed. The best relationships I had were where we were both secure enough to go a day or two without talking because I was working/extremely busy in school or she was. How the fuck do you think relationships worked before cell phones? Get the fuck outta here with your garbage ass advice you fucking faggot. You're breeding dependency and weakness.

>gril from work blowing up my phone for the last several days
>everytime i ask what shes doing or if she wants to hang out shes busy with friends
the fuck does she even want?

>not acquiring said gf at the gym

rip gainz

She wants you to keep asking her out until she's done dating the other 3 dudes she's doing this with.

Tech brings change. Dependency has always been there. Why would you not want to talk to your woman?

Have you tried not being the devil?

Attached: 1566926938676.jpg (225x224, 6K)