Is this barrelchest? Sorry for my english I am Russia

Is this barrelchest? Sorry for my english I am Russia

Attached: E1DE789C-8F69-4E1B-8C6F-51A0D010B9B6.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

You look like a bitch

Ye

post body

Spasiba

yes

Yeah. Looks fine, don't worry about it.

Build pecs and shoulders (and legs) and you'll be a beast.

From front I can not notice barrel
can a human develop it? I dont remember having it, whats the purpose of wider ribs? Bigger organs? Dont know

Attached: B4345E7E-0490-45DB-8328-4722E4CAE38E.jpg (2292x1458, 752K)

I'd guess its just genetic. It tends to come with a stockier torso overall, so probably better bracing shoulders and spine.

I doubt there's anything you can do to actually affect the shape of your skeleton but I'm no expert.

you can accentuate it with building muscle, but no you can't extend your bones to make it wider, it's quite decent as is friend

Ok spasiba druk

I think thread is done

No I dont want to change skeletal system that was out of my mind and impossible, just was wondering if it can develop real fast because I dont remember being like this few years ago

Thank you other person answered

Good evening

barrel-chested people have very visibly different skeletons. basically their rib cage is far wider (from front to back) than a normal person giving them the appearance of their namesake

fuuuuck I have this to expect im skinnyfat Ill never be aesthetic lean

You're fine bro

Looking good, you just need tattoo of babushka on chest and cathedral on ur back

Post body

you dont want to see it but its similar to pic related expect smaller.

What is your concern brother? I am OP and I want to remind you that I am not the leanest right now.. 182cm 95kg

So if you get leaner you will look like the best version of yourself.. forget most of these fitness models most are on medicines anyway, also I like to eat some more to have energy and strenght in daily life and gym .. thats for me personally

yeah your right you look fine I mean for me personally my goal is to look like zyzz (not possible without perfect genes) but that body shape I mean, but I guess I need to bulk the fuck up and stop whining like a bitch.

Height?weight? Age? Years of lifting?
I unironicly wanted to look like zyzz top when I first started lol but then realised he was on massive amounts of drugs that killed him .. he died for his looks. Its impossible natty to be that defined and cut, also need very narrow frame geneticly. Wanting to look like someone else is moronic, be the best YOU can be will always make you happier

Attached: 0E131E05-8F71-4B82-AE5D-CA531DCF4591.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Attached: mazdaspeed3.png (3000x2000, 563K)

barley chest is aesthetic just get beefy and wear normal clothing mog all your friends who wear normal clothing but have small chest.

5'10 manlet tier. 19. 3 years of spnining my circle but for the past 2 months iv been consistent with my routine doing a fullbody currently lifts (trash I know)

OHP - 95lb

BENCH - 165lb

DEADLIFT - 175lb

SQUAT - 145lb

sedentary cucklord hopefully I can become 5'11 or 6ft before 25

dad is 5'6 moms 5'4 and only reason why im not manlet manlet height is because of my moms genes

forgot to 164lb and I can do 8 body weight pullups (good form) planning on getting to a 2plate squat and stopping since wide hip gang

also I lied im actually 5'9 not 5'10 alot of people think im 5'11 so I just cut my height by 1 inch

Based Russian bro